Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Misuzu0614
(im on!)
mitsuki walks alone around the campus, thinking.

(WOOO!! Hey did Mitsuki get her memory back?)
Koi:*runs up to Mitsuki* Hey you wana go get some coffe? Or somthin.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 am

(g2g. my bro needs my laptop and my mom is using the other one. agh!!! brb. such a pain!!!)

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 am

Captain Miaka123
notingles
(did anybody miss me? > confused ) ed apear in front of the scholl with his left arm wraped in bandages, and one neas his eye ((near!!!)), he drops a bagage he was carring with his right arm and says to himself i'm back again... he grabs the bag agin and walks in ((how are ya brat?))

-runs into ed and falls on the ground- ooooww.....
ed falls as well but cant get up "i toght you only wanted to kill me with rocks!" he said withoud being able to get up due his wounds ((he went to a war))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

((it's just me enter the forum and noone post anymore crying ))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
(did anybody miss me? > confused ) ed apear in front of the scholl with his left arm wraped in bandages, and one neas his eye ((near!!!)), he drops a bagage he was carring with his right arm and says to himself i'm back again... he grabs the bag agin and walks in ((how are ya brat?))

ed falls as well but cant get up "i toght you only wanted to kill me with rocks!" he said withoud being able to get up due his wounds ((he went to a war))

who are u talking about???? -helps ed up- im Sendotori and u r???
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:25 am

notingles
((it's just me enter the forum and noone post anymore crying ))

(im posting!!!! biggrin )

Shiori_Azure

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:25 am

Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles

((a new one?)) "thanks i'm ed, i'm talking about ((say her name i went away without internet for too long to remenber her name))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 am

notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles

((a new one?)) "thanks i'm ed, i'm talking about ((say her name i went away without internet for too long to remenber her name))

((Ktokiyanagi and she killed her self......if i where to explain it would kill ur mind!!XD no new people this is the person that was sealed in side the girl who killed herself!))

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am

Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles

((Ktokiyanagi and she killed her self......if i where to explain it would kill ur mind!!XD no new people this is the person that was sealed in side the girl who killed herself!))

nice to meet you ed.>>...ill try not to throw rocks at you but ill toss and catch them! smile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 am

Captain Miaka123
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles

nice to meet you ed.>>...ill try not to throw rocks at you but ill toss and catch them! smile
"well thats a switch... ugh!!" ed bends and grabs the lest side of his body "i think i need to rest..."

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 am

notingles
Captain Miaka123
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles

"well thats a switch... ugh!!" ed bends and grabs the lest side of his body "i think i need to rest..."

do u want me to take you to ur dorm???-asking a bit worried- (consinder the fact that she is a mass murder!!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 am

Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
Captain Miaka123
notingles

do u want me to take you to ur dorm???-asking a bit worried- (consinder the fact that she is a mass murder!!)
((oh joy)) "i dont study here, i used to be a teacher toght, just help me get to the healing chambers ok?... you look familiar, nah it must be my imagination... ((g2g))" ed faints

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am

notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
Captain Miaka123
notingles

((oh joy)) "i dont study here, i used to be a teacher toght, just help me get to the healing chambers ok?... you look familiar, nah it must be my imagination... ((g2g))" ed faints

((kk))-takes ed to the healing chambers-hm.....he looks fimialiar to me....-turns around and shrugs- oh well!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 am

(im back! kicked my brother off. literally. xD btw mitsuki got her memories back!)
mitsuki: koi... *smiles* sure lets go get coffee. *grabs koi's hand*

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games