Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire leaned in close to UV's head and whispered, "Go help Rosemon out, I'm gonna take my exit." UV nodded, and flew down a little, and Claire stood up and dove into the water. UV then flew over to Rosemon. They had no idea of the effect his last attack had had on VG, but helping their teammates was more important at this point.

"Can I help you with anything Rosemon?"UV asked Rosemon, he looked over onto the lake, and saw that Claire had surfaced unharmed.

-------========OOC========-------

----

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 pm
''I need you to lift me into the sky.''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----UV nodded, and picked Rosemon up and flew high into the sky.

"Is this good enough? Or do you want to get closer."UV asked Rosemon as they hovered in the air, over the battle. While they were up there, Claire was swimming over the the piece of that that VictoryGreymon was on, while making sure she wasn't too noticeable.

----

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm
Jax knows that the black hole is too dangerous for him to get close, so...
"Boltmon, I need you to go out there on your own. I know it's an honor, and yes, you don't deserve it, but go out there and prove yourself!"
He points at Victory Greymon.
"What!? You want me to chance getting sucked into that swirling vortex of death!? No! No way!"
Jax totally ignores this.
"I know I can't stop the fire in your heart. I won't stop you, now go!"
"Are you even listening?"
Boltmon turns to take a swing at Jax and finds him gone.
"What!? He left me here!?"
Jax calls out from the top of a nearby tree.
"Go get 'em!!"
Boltmon grudgingly dashes closer to where he sees Ulforce Veedramon and Rosemon.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 pm
Victory GReymon held his ground and threw a portion of a blade at the Milliniumon to cancel the attack. But all was not lost for him , as a nearby tree had uprooted during the time and landed on Victoty Greymon. He got up, fighting through the pain. This diversion made it harder for him to dodge these attacks as the shining v force hit him directly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Lance went over to Victorygreymon to offer him some berries.Lance thought to himself , ''Victorygreymon probaly didn't want berries , but i'm not one to delete a digimon .''Lance just stayed there without trying to ecsape or attak him.
''Lance you'll get killed if you don't run !I don't want to lose you . ''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Ace grabbed a tree and used it to catch the blade as it was thrown at them, Zastin looked at the digimon he saw his chance to destroy it and obtain the memory. ''Millenniummon end it!'' he yelled to him as the void grew bigger and started engulfing the area itself. ''Dimension Destroyer!'' he aimed and fired a red beam in the middle of the void causing it to shrink in size then explode blasting everything backwards. Zastin got ready to get the memory if it suddenly appeared. ''All spirit tamers keeps the roayls back.'' he said through the comm in his digivice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Rosemon saw Lance in danger and she went to a new level,,Burst mode.''I won't let you die Lance !. Rosemon digivolve to Rosemon Burst Mode
. '' .With her new power Rosemon sent her little blossems to protect Lance , making Lance unharmed.(I have the right to stop it you tried to kill me while i'm in the middle of a lake !)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm
Argomon drew Sheriti close. The force of the dark hole wasn't superior enough to overbear him. He was just as powerful as Milleniumon, but he refused to waste his energy so quickly. Although he had a mega as a team member, he could not afford to act quickly without reason.

"Hey!" Sheriti called to the other Spirit member, seeing as the other team began to act quickly. "What are you trying to do!" Sheriti wasn't afraid, but felt off. Argomon leaped a few meters further back, but held onto Sheriti.

"Have you ever seen a Milleniumon, Sheriti?" Sheriti looked at the digimon in confusion. He continued to look forward. He could not make another move until the black hole was gone, or at least dimmed of power. Expecting Sheriti to reply with a no, he explained to her of its power.

"Why would he-he use his digimon like that?" Sheriti said, feeling he way towards the ground. Although appreciating the help from Argomon, she wanted to feel her feet touch the ground.

"Perhaps it has a 50-50 percent chance. The tamer is gambling." He finished, seeing the results. The attack had been neglected. "See? It made a toll on him. Embrace me."

Sheriti held onto Argomon as he transformed both his arms into yellow feathers. He leaped, gliding past the Victory Greymon, to land near the other spirit tamer, Zastin. Upon approaching the area, Sheriti leaped off Argomon earlier than he had landed. "Wait-wait-" She wanted to call him by his name, but she did not know. "This is the first wild one?" She began, referring to the Victory Greymon. "If its the guardian of whatever we're looking for, how about interrogating it?"

Behind, a laugh was heard. It came from Argomon but Sheriti ignored him. "There is no other solution, obviously it does not want to talk. Much less confess where the digi-memory is."

Sheriti spoke late as the tamer ordered its digimon to attack.

Argomon sunk its palm into the earth, ordering large vines to protect the wounded digimon from any royal tamers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm
"Umm, Fang i think the berry guy is trying to get deleted!" Fang looked at VictoryGreymon to only see the Berry guy offering him berries.
"I think he knows what hes doing but lets stop hiding and do something."
Alright then, lets go!" Fang hopped on Gallantmons back and Gallantmon charged over to Boltmon.  

InJustX

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm
(great... now u guys are gunna get it for sure)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm
nightshroud20
Rosemon saw Lance in danger and she went to a new level,,Burst mode.''I won't let you die Lance !. Rosemon digivolve to RosmonBurstMode. '' .With her new power Rosemon blasted Milenniummon with Charitie , stopping his attak.(I have the right to stop it you tried to kill me !)

(thats still auto hitting and your char can move out of the way >.>)  

Cephalon Kish

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm
FireBringer_Kain
nightshroud20
Rosemon saw Lance in danger and she went to a new level,,Burst mode.''I won't let you die Lance !. Rosemon digivolve to RosmonBurstMode. '' .With her new power Rosemon blasted Milenniummon with Charitie , stopping his attak.(I have the right to stop it you tried to kill me !)

(thats still auto hitting and your char can move out of the way >.>)(How am I suppose to escape , when im in the middle of a lake.Also how is that auto attaking?fine ill change it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Boltmon rushes to stop the catastrophe.
"He attacks milleniummon as well with an overhand slash"
"Here! Tomahawk Crunch!!"
(He doesn't see gallantmon)  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm
nightshroud20
FireBringer_Kain
nightshroud20
Rosemon saw Lance in danger and she went to a new level,,Burst mode.''I won't let you die Lance !. Rosemon digivolve to RosmonBurstMode. '' .(I have the right to stop it you tried to kill me !)

(thats still auto hitting and your char can move out of the way >.>)
(How am I suppose to escape , when im in the middle of a lake.Also how is that auto attaking?)

(idk dive or something. With her new power Rosemon blasted Milenniummon with Charitie , stopping his attak. read that and tell me it isnt auto hitting.)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games