Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 am
No guys show up here, or if they do it's very infrequently. Perhaps Shadow may be braver than the rest. As this is not the booty grab bar, I can actually have a drink without getting busted.

Barkeep: I'd take a Strawberry Margarita and an extra shot of tequila on the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Lol, Thank you for telling me. So no guys really come here but go to the sluty bar, who would've figured, lol. Thank you again  

Heartless-Revenge

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm
*walks in, surveys the Cabana and notices all the girls ogling at and flirting with Shadow. Pulls up onto a bar stool at the end of the bar and motions for the Barkeep* Hey Shadow! How's it going? Looks like you've got your hands full here! lol Pour me a shot of your finest whiskey please. I need a little something to take the edge off before I head on over to killa's Grabby Geezers booty bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 pm
Shadow takes the orders, and makes the drinks. He figures its ok to be flirty with all the girls since he was only one. He winked to each girl as he passed them their drinks.

Then Dougherty walks in. "I'm doing alright. Yes, but all this attention is nice." Shadow goes to the shelf behind him and looks at all the alcohol he has. He then goes to the safe and opens it with the combo he had been given. In the safe was the best of the best. He poured a shot of the wiskey from the safe and slid it over to Dougherty. Shadow could tell from the smell that it was very strong. "That's if you make it there with what I just gave you."  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:37 am
bandaidd came back in the bar all dressed for work. Ooh. A man in uniform. She ruffled through a thick file and walked over to the officer at the bar.

"Officer Friendly? Seems your superiors have concerns about your fitness for duty. You'll need to follow me upstairs for a quick physical, before you are allowed back on the job."

She quickly tied up the dogs and disarmed the handsome fellow, then led the way to the exam room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am
You made need some assistance with your "Victim"…I…I MEAN patient Nurse Bandaidd. Please let me offer my services as your assitant.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kai_tora

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am
*sits in the bar nxt tot he officer* Then I'll get some wine...I doubt they serve blood with it, though... *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am
*looks psyzapp up and down*

She has a nursing cap on. She'll do.

You'll do just fine, dear. And thanks for bringing the axe! Just what the clinic needed. Our amputation saw was stolen last week. evil But we won't need that until we begin therapy, of course. First, the physical exams. I do hope you aren't a fainter.

bandaidd
Crew

kai_tora

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am
oay, well, I might just walk away now before I get...amputated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 am
bandaidd

You'll do just fine, dear. And thanks for bringing the axe! Just what the clinic needed. Our amputation saw was stolen last week. evil But we won't need that until we begin therapy, of course. First, the physical exams. I do hope you aren't a fainter.

PHYSICAL EXAM! *she squeals in excitement and rubs her hands together* Do we need restraints? I have some rubber gloves and a whip! What do I get to do?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 pm
Psyzapp
bandaidd

PHYSICAL EXAM! *she squeals in excitement and rubs her hands together* Do we need restraints? I have some rubber gloves and a whip! What do I get to do?

You can start by rounding up the employees. Already off to a bad start. Seems Kai_tora got away. Time for their annual exam and drug testing. Seems I will have to do the orientation of nurse assistants. You may observe after your disciplinary action.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm
OO…OO…I want to give out the dicipline!

*turns to all the geezers in the bar and glares at them* ALL RIGHT, LISTEN UP! *cracks whip loudly* It is PHYSICAL EXAM DAY and ALL of you Geezers are getting one! Since you are all trapped here thanks to HASMAT, none of you will be going anywhere. Now none of you better try and hide from me, cause if you do, I will hunt you down and YOU WILL BE SORRY! Got it? *turns and winks at Nurse Bandaidd*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Not bad. But you are the one getting disciplined, dear. For letting them get away. Don't let it happen again. Now hand over the whip.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm
*Walks over to Bandaidd and gets extremely close. So close that they are practically nose to nose. She raises one eyebrow and stares intensely into her eyes and says softly and quite calculating.* Understand the line in which you are about to cross. I do not forget easily boss lady. I always get even and you too shall get yours. *She then grins sinisterly* I don't give my whip to anyone.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 pm
lol! *grabs whip and runs away* see ya next week!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games