Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:40 am
Atlanta crept up behind Kimo, placing aq hand over his mouth. Not a sound. she slowly removed her hand and crept towards the far side of the room, her eyes fully adjusted. She listened carefully, hearing light breathing. Atlanta cursed herself for never replacing that damn broken bulb in here. The room was larger than it seemed, purposely built to look like a small office from one looking in the door. She used it frequently to get answers she needed, therefor had many weapons on hand. She picked up a sword, weaving it silently through the air, testing it's wieght as she waited for whoever else was in the room to emerge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm
Seth wandered along the road keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him except for the occasional glance at his watch which had somehow survived the earlier explosion from the grenade. He stopped just outside of a huge house, two guards manned the large gate which was attached to a ten foot electrified fence. He walked up to the guards and pondered just storming through the gate but he knew he wouldn't get what he came for if he did that. "I'm expected, the name is Seth." He said to the first guard who relayed the name to his buddy who checked it on the computer system. The gate slowly opened and Seth wandered through watching as it closed behind him.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm
When no one came forward Atlanta began to get pissed. Someone sneaks in here just to stand around? Well fine, they can do it in the light! She reached for a blow-torch and lit a cheap ax handle on fire. As the light flared up she blinked a few times. Seeing no one, she growled angrily. Gone? How could they be gone? She had just heard them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 pm
Dazeray smiled to herself.
"No, I would like to stay. So, what do you have in mind?" she asked, standing up.
Her eyes flickered down to look at her clothes, suddenly remembering that she was still wearing Emma's leather.
I should change later...

Oh, sorry for making sounds. My bad..., Kimo snorted, Are you stupid? I'm speaking in your mind, idiot.!

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 pm
"Well I was thinking that we could y'know..." Diz replied cutting off the end of his sentence intentionally. He looked at her with a grin and saw how she was possibly about get angry. "...Go for a walk?" He finally said hoping she hadn't got offended by his bad sense of humor.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Dazeray face went red. She bit her bottom lip.
"Um, ok. You are bad at making jokes, just so you know. It was so not funny..." she added, rubbing her cheeks frantically and hoping he didn't notice how red her face had turned. If he had been anyone else, she would have laughed and thought it was funny.
She sighed and walked towards him, avoiding his eyes until her skin recovered.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Atlanta grwoled again. Don't test me, cat. It was a valid warning, you could have made a noise jumping or shifting or something. You do not want to push me right now, I am so not in the mood!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Kimo sniffed.
You don't scare me at all, girl. Shut up and do what you came here to do instead of lecturing a cat like a crazy person.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 pm
Diz tried to hold back the grin that had spread across his face. "I'm sorry." He apologised and quickly grabbed one of her hands leading the way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm
Dazeray blinked twice before a small smile touched her lips.
"So, are you kidnapping me?"

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 pm
Diz grinned slightly and his eyes seemed to shine for a moment as he replied. "You could say that." He laughed lightly as he continued to lead the way holding her hand in his. Her hand felt warm and soft and it was like holding a feather.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 pm
I have had it with you cat! Atlanta stormed past Kimo, smacking him across the muzzle as she stormed back to the bar and ordered a vadka tonic.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 pm
He walked up to the front door of the huge house, knocking on it three times then pausing for a few seconds then knocking five more. The door opened slowly and a big burly looking man stood in the doorway, he took one look at Seth then moved to the side and allowed him entry. Seth walked in without any hesitation and immediately walked towards the door that led to the houses basement. As he walked down the stairs the noise became louder and louder, the noise consisted of people shouting and some sort of cage being hit.

"Ahhh, Seth it's good to see you again..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 pm
Dazeray felt a warm tickling feeling run up her spine. She caught her breath as he laughed lightly.
I don't think I mind being kidnapped by him...
"Well then, bring on the cuffs." she breathed.
Dazeray sighed as her heart rate increased. She felt suddenly very anxious to see where he would take her.

Kimo hissed as Atlanta hit him. His fur stood on end and he found himself on the floor next to her. His eyes glazed over a bit.
If you ever hit me like that again, I will kill you. he took off out the door and padded silently into the night.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm
Diz led Dazeray to a small rose garden that he had seen while they had been flying to the spot where they had set down. "This is it. I saw it as we were flying. It's beautiful isn't it?" He said turning to her and looking her in the eyes. "But nothing compares to the beauty in front of me now." He said moving behind Dazeray and hugging her from behind lightly kissing her on the cheek.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff