Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 am
reko walk in lisa room and lisa ready to go to see her true mother grave yard. reko carry his gun and chaos gun he forget to pick it up.lisa carry her Rife blade gun and bouquet of lilies.they step outside and going to shirayuki grave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am
chaos seen other person leaned against a grace stone and still my distance way hikari and bruce that man too. slow pull out a small blade but my face cover by the shadow then walk other side pass reko and lisa.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 am
reko pass over chaos dual guns to chaos and "dont forget it" said reko let chaos go. Lisa run up to enter gate and seen hikari and bruce.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm
"Right i wont forget it"said chaos grab his dual guns and left graveyard.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Hikari slightly bowed with a smile on her face. "I'm Hikari and this man here is Bruce." replied Hikari to Ikari but still kept her guard up to any attacks that her father might be in set for her. As she introduced herself towards Ikari, she then had heard Lisa's voice, her injured sister that she was glad that was safe and by her side once more. She turned and paused for a second or two. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she unknowingly ran towards Lisa and embraced her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Bruce smiled at Lisa's arrival.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm
"sister dont worry so much"said lisa and hold bouquet of lilies. Reko walk up to lisa and "she be okay now for three day heal from her voice box and to go see shirayuki grave" said reko.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am
Hikari gave a slight chuckle as she heard the good news coming from Reko and grabbed Lisa's hand and then lead her towards the grave and also to introduce her from Ikari.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm
Bruce sat on the grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am
"uhh..hello my name is lisa and what is ur" said lisa bit shy to him. Reko was sit by old tree trunk and pull out a book start to read.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:55 am
"Watashi-wa Arashi Ikari." He said calmly as his duo-colored optics blinked lightly as his appendanges crossed in front of his chest lightly. As his form bit his lip his form nodded to Hikari after she said who was who and the like. As his left hand Raised to the skies looking at the twilight bracelet and chuckled as his form then smiled. "So... where as we, obviously a graveyard, but where in the world are we." As his form simply said that he yawned into his right carpal area being that he was bored. He adjusted his weight subconsciously, because well that is what happened normally, but then he shifted his weight forward as the long blue hair covering his eyes shifted a bit showing the left eye that was ice cold in color. As his form looked around some more tapping his foot against the terra firma, Ikari shook his head a bit as the bangs covered both optics again. His current disposition was calm, albeit a bit placid in nature. He didn't even know this girl's father, assuming that he was even hired, he was just a wandering persona.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 am
Hikari raised his head and glanced towards the sky. She placed her right hand on her waist with her other on her chin. " Well, we are in the cemetery of Shirayuki, my mother." stated Hikari since she didn't really knew what to answer to Ikari's question.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm
"This the planet Earth," Bruce answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm
"we r between war and war never end"said reko felt werid scent other weird arua is come here. Lisa felt same arua we got to cave and chaos save me while back."sister someone is come i dont know it is enemy or ally"said lisa grab on his rife blade gun.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Man with huge caymore sword and walk up seen his targets and grin at them."so u twins and daughters of shirayuki great power in ur bloodlines now i get both to ur father base"said man.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games