Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 am
hunter: one such as you, with a lot of experience, is working for that creature? im impressed... youd go that low as to protect a vile vampire such as her?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *got lost* i dont know this part of the forest... *continous to wander around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: one such as you, with a lot of experience, is working for that creature? im impressed... youd go that low as to protect a vile vampire such as her?
~~~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *got lost* i dont know this part of the forest... *continous to wander around*
"prefer serving her that being famous... in reraliity anything intead of that... i think i must finidh this... her sense of direction is scary" ed gets ready mentaly but doesent move  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 am
hunter: hmph... *unsheathes twin swords and attacks ed*
~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *falls down a deep pit and breaks her ankle* oww... *faints because of the pain*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: hmph... *unsheathes twin swords and attacks ed*
~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *falls down a deep pit and breaks her ankle* oww... *faints because of the pain*
ed takes a inch away just to giv an knee first into his stomach "i think i meant C ranked"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am
hunter: oof... *jumps away from ed* you arrogant... *tries attacking again, appears behind ed and swings his swords*
~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *still unconscious, dreaming of her childhood, crying sadly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: oof... *jumps away from ed* you arrogant... *tries attacking again, appears behind ed and swings his swords*
~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *still unconscious, dreaming of her childhood, crying sadly*
ed dodges but gets a flesh wound on his back "maybe not that bad" he draws that oversized dagger of his "it's a game then"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 am
hunter: *anticipates ed's attack, ready to defend himself* come at me, you coward!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: *anticipates ed's attack, ready to defend himself* come at me, you coward!
"that wold be a good idea three minutes ago" ed throw his dagger upward, rushes to the hunter and try to steal one of his words with a hand, hand pickpocket him with the other while fliping over him  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 am
hunter: *pulls out small daggers and throws it at ed*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: *pulls out small daggers and throws it at ed*
he pulls th bag with coins he stole trhowed it at one of the daggers, he dodged most others, one hited him and he grabed one "cath" he thows the small knife  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am
hunter: *not being able to move quickly, the dagger stabs him in the back of his head, and falls down on the ground, bleeding*
~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *still unconscious, whimpering*

(if i dont answer for a long time, its either i fell asleep or my laptop died. cant get the cord cause its in the living room and i dont wanna get up and go downstairs to get it. might wake my parents up*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 am
Misuzu0614
hunter: *not being able to move quickly, the dagger stabs him in the back of his head, and falls down on the ground, bleeding*
~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *still unconscious, whimpering*

(if i dont answer for a long time, its either i fell asleep or my laptop died. cant get the cord cause its in the living room and i dont wanna get up and go downstairs to get it. might wake my parents up*
((go to sleep i'm ok, still awake as if just sleeped[happens a lot when i'm on the net]))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:58 am
(hm. okay then. goodbye & goodnight!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 am
Yuki sleeps in her room, trying to recover her strength  

kimasari

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am
((here)) ed wanders the woods looking for mitsuki, he finds her uncouncious in some point of the forest, he go down the pit and take her in his arms, after that he climbed up the pit using only one hand and holding suki with the other, once they were out ed started heading for her mansion, he pretended she didnt fart asleep  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games