Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:29 pm
*winks at havenne and flexes*

I was only wearing shorts on my avatar because I didn't have anything more revealing at the time. *puts his arms behind his head and leans back*

I'm not sure exactly where you got the idea that I was shy around women, but if you were to ask someone that knew me in real life, or even someone that has known me a while on Gaia, I'm rather confident they would not use "shy" in their description of me.

I must admit though... *sits up and looks directly at Icy* I tend to find bold and forward women to be kind of.... intimidating *acts like he's clearing his throat and quickly looks away*

havenne17 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:33 pm
*twirls the end of a pointy ear and laughs*

think I spent spring dressed only in a Spring Nymph.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm
*opens one eye in TEss direction and smirks* Oh, so in other words, you're only shy and nervous around me? Oh, and my fellow hooligans...hhmmmmm...too much to handle, eh? That's understandable...not many can hang with us... wink *closes eye and goes back to relaxing, trying futilely to not be distracted by TESs nakedness* So, what happened to bandy? She was here earlier...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 pm
now wait a minute *stands* I never said I was shy and nervous around you and the other ladies. You're just putting words in my mouth mad  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

KommandoKat generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 35!

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Ummm ...Ahhhhhh " Blushes" and Dunks her head in Hot Tub .. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Not nervous, hm? You sure were nervous around us a few nights ago! xd *sips her drink while sitting near the hot tub*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm
that's because you were teasing me stare *swings his arm down and splashes some water at katana*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm
xp Yeah well we all were Dressed ..TES only has a Nano Clothe on ..Giggles what you Drinking ..?  

KommandoKat

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul
now wait a minute *stands* I never said I was shy and nervous around you and the other ladies. You're just putting words in my mouth mad

Am I now? Didn't you yourself just say that you find bold and foward women intimidating? *looks TES square in the eye, for fear of venturing lower then she should* Are you back pedaling....?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 pm
ThisEmptySoul
that's because you were teasing me stare *swings his arm down and splashes some water at katana*

YOU keep saying teasing. No one was teasing you that night! That was real and serious. You clammed up and tucked tail...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

KommandoKat generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
OOPs sorry Comp Lag ..Thought you guys were Talking to me " Shuts Up and Listens " confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 pm
*dodges splash from TES* Admit it....you WERE nervous xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 pm
This is actually a quote from the page:
Icy Reign
*sighs delightfully* Ooh, he's such a cutie when he tries to look mad! whee
You were definitely teasing me mad *crosses his arms and looks away* and.... I only said intimidating... *blushes slightly* .. t-that doesn't directly translate to "nervous" and "shy". stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Hm, then....why the blushing & stuttering, love? xd *sips drink & looks directly at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 pm
tck *glares at katana and splashes some more water at her*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games