Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 am
*Goddess and Nick had just fallen asleewp when the great bells sounded* "Damn those bells to the deepest pits of Hell!" *Goddess cried, flinging off the covers. She snapped her fingers and a pixie appeared* "Bring us something with a ton of caffine, please." *The pixie bowed and left, returning a minute later with two gallons of coffee* "Thank you," *said Goddess. The pixie bowed again and left* "Well, Nick. I guess we have to forgo sleep for the time being. I swear that I'm going to kill some one important to the other side. Then I'll feel better." *Atmund, Malric and the other Centaurs and Vampires where training under the guidance of Cam. When they heard the bells ring out, they knew that the time to fight was at hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 am
*Phylum reapared and looked at Chief on top of Hetu, and said* "NOW NOW CHIEF YOU MUST REMEMBER TO GO GENTLY, ITS HETU'S FIRST TIME^^."

*he then kicked Chief off of Hetukiri he put his hands on his hips and said as she fell back. "IM GONE FOR TWO MINUTES AND YOUR ALREADY MOVING ON TO YOUR NEXT VICTIM, I THINK THE WARLORDS WOULD DO A GREAT JOB AT DESTROYING YOUR CASTLE WITH OUT ME THERE FOR 5 MORE MINUTES...." *he gestured for chief to come, and smiled at her on the floor*  

Repo ManX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 am
User ImageNick never got to sleep. He felt uneasy somehow, as if he feels the growing presense of a threat larger that Phylum. He stared blankly at the wall on his side of the bed trying to figure out what was wrong.

Ra stood by the stone gates on Castle Neteru's basement where Nick once stole the Black Heart. The place has been rebuild and more secure, but Ra paid no attention to these. He touched the rock-solid doors and grinned. He felt his heart beating behind the concrete. "Once that fool Phylum gets wasted, it'll be my turn to have some fun.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 am
True Blood After Midnight Extra
Nhikxter's Point of View - RP Characters

Updates:
9/24/09 - Added Lunar and Aya

User ImageLunar - The wolf girl who's actions speak louder than her words. After 10 years of searching for her mother and father, she arrived at the Black Forest located near Castle Neteru. Tired and lonely, she stayed in the depths until she found her way to the mansion. Often quiet and sometimes clumsy, she's a very thoughtful girl with a heart of gold.

User ImageAya - A pure-blooded vampire who's fangs are as sharp as her charisma. At first she hid her presense from most of the residence of Castle Neteru for she didn't want them to know about her vampiric self. She eventually grew to trust them and revealed a strong-minded woman who commands a fierce army to be reckoned with. She has a loyal servant named Wei who she is quite fond of.

More characters coming soon..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 am
Dark knocked on the shared door of Nick and Goddess, he waited for a response of some sort. Now that no one could have possible gotten any sleep those bells sounding off. But as he thought of this, he realized that the castle guest would be alarmed as well. So to save himself the time of making up a lie he spread his fog throughout the castle. It creeped under doors and in the air vents, pulling the residents fast asleep, for the less they know the better. Satisfied with his work, Dark collected the fog back within himself, and returned back to normal before knocking again, "Goddess, Nick it is me..Dark"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:51 am
User ImageNick sat up from the bed and walked towards the door. He opened it while wearing his shirt and saw Dark. "What's with the noise barage?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 am
"I'm glad that yo-" Lunar stopped when she and Lady Aya teleported to another place. She looked at the vampires and then looked around the place

"Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 am
As Scanda and his brother were in conversation they heard the the bells to notice the battle was going to begin "Goddess if you wouldnt mind get this stupid tape off of me"he sent the thought to her as he saw them and noticed the Commander "Hes mine he looks like a challenge that I can take no help"Scanda said as the two stared at him well it as Scanda played with the yo-yo when it started to have a dark aura around it.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Lunar's ears twitched and she looked up at the sky. There were things flying around in circles, making her dizzy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm
*dark june was standing behind ra a few feet away with crossed arms*
planning something, are we?
*she said curiously*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm
*hetukiri remained on the floor motionless, and somewhat talking to her self saying* *"IS THIS ME??"*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Chief looked up at Phylum, "so my little gecko has returned" before he could blink she had grabbed Hetukiri to her and shoved her right hand through her stomach, while looking him in the eyes. She gave him a returned smile as Hetu screamed in pain, which grew louder as she fished around inside of her until she caught the little intruder Phylum had used to possess her. Chief snatched it out and crashed it with her bare hand, but when Hetukiri began to moan, she looked down at her and kissed her. When she opened one eye and saw Phylum stunned expression, she released Hetukir, who was now fully recovered. "Come now Phylum, I told you at the dance I wanted a threesome with you, and now that Hetu is all better I think its time for us to get to know each other a little better," she said in a mocking sweet voice, then looked at her friend and was pleased at the hate she saw in her eyes for Phylum, but she knew Hetu would play along with her. "wouldn't you agree Hetu" Chief grabbed her twin blades and handed one to Hetu, as they both shared simpler ideas for what was to come. Chief looked at Phylum, "start running little one"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 pm
*"CRAP!!"* *Phylum said to himself, he wished for the fight between him and chief to last a bit longer, but hey beggars cant be choosers. so in a desperate attempt to get a head start, Phylum disappeared and reappeared next to hetukiri he picked her up as though she was paper and flung her close to the edge of the water fall*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm
*hetukiri was caught off guard by Phylum's attack...she was still a bit confused about what happened, but if chief wanted her to fight, then she would kick a$$, if chief wanted her to kill, shed slaughter, and if chief wanted her to cause an uproar, shed bring all hell. She trusted chief with all her heart, butttttttttttttttttttt... ::::::THAT KISS CHIEF HAD GIVEN HER WAS A BIT o.O well it kinda scared the crap out of her:::::^^

*now hetukiri's eyes turned back there normal green bluish color and her attire was as her normal self*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games