Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 pm
Ladies.. Ladies.. I mean no harm....this time. Icy I took nothing... at least nothing special to you anyway. As for you leko-chan..

* I disappear in a cloud of dust, then reappear on the other side of the bar*

My "tricks" are quite useful pretty much anywhere twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm
::Maune smiles at Leko then he looks at the bottle of plum sake::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:06 pm
*shakes head and grins at QSXII* Glad to have such a trickster on our side...hate to see such devious talent wasted on "good" deeds! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:07 pm
*leko gazes at QS and snickers a bit.*
Alright sir, your point is made.
*leko picks up the bottle of sake and fills the two little shot glasses*
I'll finish this off with you little foxie
*she scratches his ears*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm
::Maune's fox ears twitches as he lifts up his glass and takes a shot with Leko::  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 4, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 pm
*ayami come sin and finished what is left of the sake and then cleans up the area for icy.*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 pm
*walks back in and sees the place s**c and span* Awww, Lady Ayami must have cleaned up for me. She's such a sweetheart.*refreshes daily specials and pours up a glass of Gentleman's Jack with a Corona chaser and takes a seat at the bar* Whew...glad this day is coming to an end...*sits back and enjoys drinks, waiting for the evening crowd*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 pm
*walks in pushing wheelbarrow full of soil, fertilizer, and miniature rose bushes*

I'm so excited. Gonna give this place a whole new happy feeling! Love you girls!

*hangs window boxes outside windows, fills halfway with soil and fertilizer and then lovingly tucks them full of blooming mini roses in white, pink and yellow*

Ahhh, beautiful!!  

bandaidd
Crew

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Those are so nice, Bandaidd! Thought I'd visit just to see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:28 pm
*walks back in and sees that yeet again the "do-gooders" have slipped past Flame unnoticed and redecorated the place* UGH!!!!!!!! stressed *whacks Flame upside his head* WAKE UP YOU LOAFER! scream What kind of bruiser are you anyway?! gonk *goes behind bar and gets a drink* Good help is so hard to find these days...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm
*makes sure daily specials haven't been tampered with, sees that they're still good and checks on Jello-shots. Afterwards, Icy pours a nice tall Frozen Mojito and awaits her fellow hooligans* They should be here soon...I hope...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm
*walks in, stops, looks around* FLOWERS???!!! What the hell? *mutters under breath about stinkin' do-gooders* I need a drink before disposing of the unexpected flora. *goes behind bar & pours an extra tall SCSAW & a double shot of Patron* Hey Icy! We gotta get some better help in here, girlfriend! xd *settles down in her favorite chair*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm
*cuts eyes at Flame, who's sitting by the door, smirking underneath his helmet* Yeah, I know! stressed My good-for-nothing reject over there is really trying my patience. rolleyes *flips Flame off when we cracks up laughing* Why, oh why, do I put up with that nut?! scream *pours a double shot of Gentleman's Jack and slams it* Alright, let's start clearing these flowers out before they really start stinking the joint up! Wouldn't want Psy coming in and passing out from the *shudders* frangrant odor!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm
AGH! Hold up, brb...RL calling...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 pm
*finishes drink & gets up from her chair* Well might as well get started now. Hm, might as well do our part for the environment & compost this, ugh, stuff. *dumps contents of flower boxes into compost pile* It's a bit chilly tonight too. Good thing bandaidd left these wooden flower boxes here for kindling. xd *busts up flower boxes & build fire in fireplace of MW* Guess I'll just get another drink & chillax xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games