Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 pm
...why did oh my get edited? neutral Is "Oh my" not okay to say either? confused

edit x1  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm
monster under the bed
PS: keep master(bleep) off gaia. dont want to get on my bad side tes.

User Image
User Image
User Image

filter w/e ur on minimal not max filter and who needs to know master(bleep) to.
editx1  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm
rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm
rolleyes
Tes, do you really think he needs instructions?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Apparently so. The word filter changes things on -your- screen. So even if my filter is set to minimal, if yours is set to "very strong" or any of the other levels, you won't see the word. You'll just see ********* I have mine on minimal because I'm not offended by seeing all those "dirty words". If you are, turn on your filter.

A mod job cant have GGG post bleeped and stuff, I wouldn't be able to do job properly.

edit x1  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 pm
Then consider this: If Gaia absolutely did not want certain words to appear on the site no matter what, don't you think they would still be turned to ****s even with the word filter set on minimal? They have the power to outright disallow every "dirty word" you can think of, but they don't. Some websites don't let you adjust your word filter and you just have to deal with all the **** no matter what {for instance, if you've ever participated with the [adult swim] message board, you cannot turn off or adjust the filter... which won't even let you say "suck" without turning it to **** no matter what the context.}

Gaia allows users to turn their filter down to the point where you see all those "dirty words" {I have yet to find a word that is filtered on minimal filters}. "Dirty words" are not against the ToS because people can use the word filter if they don't want to see the words. Circumventing the word filter by trying to use spaces and stuff to trick the filter into still showing the word is against the ToS, but I haven't been doing that.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Show me the words...baby!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 pm
No way! Your eyes are much too delicate. Although, I could show you something else. ninja

edit X1  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am
******* and then ****** to you **** too. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm
There are delicate eyes in this guild? Is that like saying there are innocents in here? My eyes have seen all, but my ears are virgins  

iggies

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Oh TES you're sooooo sweet ~Bats my eyes in innocence~ but sorry honey nothings left virginal or delicate on this old lady rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Silly Brennivin! That's not where panties go rofl  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 pm
I want to say something about virgins, but I will refrain for TES's sake. I don't want to clean up the mess from all the blood. stare

edit X1  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 am
Oh TES is the one who's delicate?!

I'll be gentle....promise twisted I think I have a pair of handcuffs here somewhere. ninja

edit X1  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games