Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Caldwell smiles.

"It does not leave me. And it's difficult to read, as it's in my handwriting and shorthand."

Kiro reacts to the girl jumping on Dante's back.

"Get off him, girl! We need to move. Now."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Thank you." He said with a grin and stuffed the cash into his pocket, "Nice weaponary by the way." He said with a small grin before he nearly toppled forward in surprise. He looked over his shoulder to see it was the girl from earlier. "Are you trying to kill me? I nearly had a heart attack." He said and held onto her.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 pm
"Maybe we should go and take the book back. I keep getting headaches from it and its time i had a few answers." She sighed grabbing her coat. "When this is over, I'm going to Barbados."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Thanks. I can hear your thoughts - you don't need to talk. And we move as soon as possible - they got a look at me. Well, I need to move, and you can't be seen with me.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:29 pm
The whisperers eyes started glowing black,"It seems as if my book is coming home now Nike is coming."He got up and moved towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:31 pm
Caldwell nods.

"It seems I'll be seeing her again after all... before her attack. Tell me, when the seventh angel sounds his horn, what sort of hell breaks loose?"  

Kroenig

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:31 pm
"Barbados?" Robert asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm
Kiro listens intently to the pair. Whisperer. Barbados. Their location. How to get in.

"Thanks for the assistance..." he murmurs, grinning. He looks up at Dante. "Is there a pawnshop near here?"  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon followed behind her. "It's fine, just, I didn't think some collar would lock it away like that." And his worry of having to kill someone was gone. No one was going to be hurt or anything of the sort, and that made him happy, but for now, he was still in a lesser state of shock.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:37 pm
"Death."The whisperer waited for her

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"On eighth and twentieth Avenue there's a pawnshop." Dante said, eyeing Kiro a moment. "Well, if you're ever in trouble, you best contact me as quickly as you can." He ordered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:42 pm
"Sorry but I was so happy to see you again. Am I interrupting," she said glaring at his friend as she slowly slid off his back enjoying how long it took.

Edited  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Kiro nods, grinning.

"Just like you to ignore a request... good to see you again, Dante. I ask because I need a sidearm. And please don't give me a command..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm
"How fate is ever twisting."The whisperer looks at Caldwell  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 pm
"Fate does not twist... you of all people should know that. And if you don't mind... I'll be on the second floor until I'm needed."

Caldwell begins to ascend the stairs.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games