Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 am
(( rofl Oh I love you all. You make my day. I never thought when I took over this thread that you all would use it this much. Thanks so much ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 am
*stares at the plate of food and starts to salivate.*
Is... is this to torture me? gonk Bring me the best food I've seen in who knows how long, but make it poisoned so I can't eat it unless I want to die. What did I, personally, ever do to you? gonk It was all Tes!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 am
Oh for the love of… rolleyes *She picks up the fork and takes a bite of his food so he can see it isn't poisoned. She finishes chewing and swallowing the bite, goes over and pushes the buzzer for the nurse again.* We need another fork in here STAT.

*She looks at Draa.* TES thinks you are a pain in the a$$…this endearing quality has kept you safe Draa. wink *She sits back down and sips her latte.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 am
*smirks* You know, I'd like to think that my hotness would also have something to do with it, but if annoying Tes is enough to save my tail, then I'll take it.

*walks in with a fork and is surprised to see someone else in the room*
Oh! I see you have a visitor. How nice. My name is...

Just give me the fork, Flo. I'm starving gonk

*sighs and hands the fork over to Draa*

Real food time!
*grins widely as he takes the fork and digs in, his eyes rolling back with each bite*
I'm the happiest grunny alive crying

Grunny?

*coughs and almost spits out his food*
er.... um... you can go now, Flo. ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 am
Your "hotness"… puuuulease. talk2hand rolleyes I'm not into cute grunny fluffiness. *Waves her hand in the air at her wrist* No…the quality of annoying TES…THAT is enough to keep you around. wink *Sips her latte.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 am
(( grabs Psyzapps booty before disappearing again ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 am
*becomes even more confused when the woman in the room also mentions the word "grunny". She opens her mouth to ask, but then realizes that it might not be appropriate to.*
I'll just leave you two to talk then.

*gives a faint smile to both Draa and the woman, then exits*

*breathes out in relief after Flo leaves*
Ixnay on the unnygray around the hot nurses please stare Apparently not all of them are aware of how I came in and just think I'm a dark elf.

*takes the lid off his steamer and has a whiff*
Man... I feel like I haven't had one of these in years. *starts lapping it up*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 am
*Raises an eyebrow at Draa.* Um…Draa…… neutral *she motions for him to put the cap back on his steamer*… watch the tongue action there Sport. It's a dead giveaway. wink

So do you need anything else to make you more comfortable during your stay here?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 am
(( rofl well I got to go on shift. I will be back on in about 3 hours. Hopefully you are all on still. Talk to you soon ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:19 am
(( See you later. I have to go too. I'll try and be back later on.))

*She looks at the time.* Oh man…I have to go. I'll come back and see how you are holding up here. See you later, Draa. *She gets up, walks out of Draa's room and out the front door of the hospital.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 am
*looks at Psyzapp a bit confused at first when she makes some kind of motion with her hand. He's about to make a quip about his "tongue action" when he realizes what she's talking about and flushes slightly with embarrassment*
... er... oops... *takes up the napkin and wipes his mouth, putting the cap back on his cup*

They've mostly only been giving me bottles, juice boxes, and cartons, so I haven't really run into that problem yet.

*has another bite of his food before answering Psyzapp's question*
hmm... as long as you keep the food coming, that should take care of the worst of it. Some clothes might be handy, too. While I personally don't mind walking around naked, I've scared off a few nurses who happened to have walked in while I was stretching my legs out for a bit. You'd think they'd be used to that sort of thing rolleyes I was given a patient gown but who wants to wear one of those?

*before he knows it, Psyzapp as gotten up and started to leave. He quickly ducks down to get a peek up her skirt before she leaves*
ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 am
{{ rofl *dead* rofl OMG, Draa is such a freaking perv! rofl Damn you TES, all of your characters have their own personalities. You rock at this}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:24 am
((LOL, he is a effin' perv! stressed dame is NEVER visiting Draa as a dark elf! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 am
((We can visit, just no skirts or anything that shows cleavage! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm
(( gonk So you want us to dress like prudes? crying ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games