Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm
derek got the image of the house from sora's mind and sent it to hannah. 'make sure you're very cautious...and stay clear of erin and blake. theyr together and if you try and make a move on him...well lets just say...erin will rip you to shreds..like today..uh nevermind..but dont worry she didnt hurt the girl. she was going to tho. so...ya..see you soon hannah.'
'kazumi...dont say anything to blake and erin got it? or sora amy and jess, ok?' derek thought to kazumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Im sure that I wouldnt want to, Im not that much into guys right now..., Hannah laughed to herself but then had a straight look and thought to herself. I honestly dont know why though, dont worry I wouldnt want to mess with him in the first place anyway....., She jumped off the tree and flew in the direction of the image.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm
Kazumi nodded. 'Got it.' She thought back to Derek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm
'well its just a warning cuz blake tends to get alot of attention from alot of girls...so im sure that wen you see him you'll change your mind fast.' derek thought and chuckled making jess and blake look over at him, "wat? i cant laugh?" derek said still chuckling to himself. blake turned back around and looked down at erin to see her staring right at him with blank eyes. "hey sleepy head." he said sweetly but he knew something was wrong. "hey...." i said feeling oddly different like i wasnt me. "we need to go to the school. they can help us." 'i' said. blake stopped flying and hovvered ther in the air with her in his arms. jessica almost slammed into him, "blaake!" she yelled as she flew over him and came back around. "wat are you talking about erin?" he looked at me confused and a littl scared. 'i' struggled to wiggle out of his arms but he had a strong hold on 'me.' "you kno wat im talking about. we all needto go back. its the only way to live. go that way." i said pointing west. the complete opposite way we wer supposed to be going. "no, erin. we arent going back." he said coldy and looked away from 'me.' he started flying again but to the ground so we cud land.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Kazumi blinked. 'I can't read her thoguhts... What's happening?' She thought as she landed alongside Tomoyo and Blake. Tomoyo eyed Erin. "Are you ok?" She asked her, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:55 pm
No I wont, I dont get my feeling get ahead of me that easily...., Hannah giggled to herself. She flew up high close to the clouds, trying not to be seen.
I bet he isn't my type anyway...., Hannah laughed loudly not meaning to. She kept flying even though she was quite exhausted.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 pm
'thats wat they all say.' derek sighed bak to hannah.
'i dont kno..i cant read them either..kazumi im scared of erin right now...' derek thought bak.
"yes of course im fine silly. blake put me down please." erin said a littl too politely. blake sighed and put her on her feet but kept a tight grip on her arm. "lets go for a walk erin." blake said thro clenched teeth. 'kazumi. wat. the. hell. is. wrong. with. erin? this isnt her i can tell. she's too polite and she has that evil look in her eyes that iv seen before in their eyes. wat the hell is wrong with her. stay close by too please. just incase.' blake thought to kazumi. "you guys stay here. we wont be gone long. 5 minutes at the most...2 at the least." he said looking at erin harshly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Kazumi nodded. 'I have no clue.. Her thoughts are blocked.. This isn't her..' She thought to Erin. 'Don't worry, just keep an eye on her.' She sent to Derek. Tomoyo's eyebrows pulled together. "Hm..." She said, trying not to glare.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 pm
Hannah giggled while glancing around, flew lower among the tree tops. She heard a plane's enginge and flew under the branches of trees untill she heard nothing but her wings, her breathing and the silence of the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm
derek nodded. 'ugh...then wher the hell is the real erin? somewher inside this fake? alright stay quiet behind us kazumi.' blake thought. blake roughly pulled erin with him a good ways away from the flock and out of sight. 'just as it should be, out of the littl ones sight...and witnesses. say bye bye to your dear blakey wakey erin. he'll be dead by the time you can fight to get me out of the way.' erin thought maliciously. "erin..do you love me?" blake asked wen they stopped. 'if she says yes...i swear im gonna hurt this foney.' blake thought to kazumi. "of course i do..well as a friend. and thats all i wanna be. blake....ther is no easy way to say this...its over. i hate you. i was only playing you." erin said and started walking away. blake was looking at her with wide eyes. "uh. no. get your a** back here." blake said grabbing her arm and tripping her and pinning her to the ground. "wat the-" blake interrupted her by kissing her. she immediately moved her face to the side and somehow got him on his back and put a knife to his throat. her eyes wer glowing red. "time to die, blake. and wat sux for you is that the last things you'll be seeing is erin killing you." erin said. blake looked hard at her. 'kazumi. help me now. she's bout to kill me. literaly! just dont kill her.' blake mentaly shouted at tomoyo.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:29 pm
Kazumi growled and turned into a wolf, then launched herself at 'Erin' in an attempt to wrestle her off of Blake. 'Erin! Come back! Get out of her!' Kazumi thought hard at whoever was in Erin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm
"oh kazumi kazumi. erin isnt gonna be back for a loooong looong time. and niether is blake. they must die. i tried killing her at the beach..you kno how she said it felt like someone was choking her. you can give your compliments to the chef wen you are bak at Itex getting your a** killed!" erin said in the too innocent voice the real erin reserved for wen she wanted to piss ppl off. "erin. if you're in ther and you can hear me. i need you to come bak! er-" "o save it. god you are such a prik.....look, hannah's gonna b here soon so..why dont you just kill erin..er..me...and go fly into the sunset with her....i can already tell you that she is gonna b all over you." erin said before she took the knife she had and stabbed it into kazumi's snout.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Kazumi howled and stumbled when the knife punctured her snout. Tomoyo's ears perked when she heard a wolf's howl not too far away. 'Kazumi... I can smell blood as well...' She thought, running in their direction. When she arrived at the scene, her eyes widened when she saw Erin on the ground, slightly bloody, and Kazumi with a knife in her snout. She took out her gun and aimed it at Erin, her hands almost shaking. "What the hell are you?" She growled, putting on the meanest face she could, but as scared as hell in reality. "And what happened to Erin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm
erin got up and pulled blake up infront of her and held the knife at his neck. and made sure that the two sisters wer infront of them. "just put the knife down." blake said thro clenched teeth. "hell no. once i put it down she shoots. but..i can always hide behind you..you get shot..you die..hopefully she aims at your head...then i take off and go back to the labs and they hav their prize possesion bak. its all going to be fine...oh pipe down erin. you arent in this anymore. you're just a stupid girl who got distracted by this twit you call your boyfriend...you are going to die erin..and soon so will jessica, and amy and sora and tomoyo and kazumi..oh ya, her time is almost up now by the way, and blake and lets see who else am i forgetting..." erin said wrapping her arm around blake's throat tightly making him choke, "o rite! derek..your sweet, littl, demonic, four year old derek!" she said to the real erin who was inside trying to break free, as tightening her grip on blake's throat making him claw at her arm trying to pry it from his neck and making these horrible gagging noises. "erin.." he wheezed out, "please dont do this to me, i love you." he wheezed out one last breath and went limp. 'dont worry im stil alive. i just needed her to let go of my throat.' erin got this wild look in her eyes, like she was disorianted and didnt know wat she was doing. she let go of blake and let him drop to the ground.
i made a high pitched squeaky noise and held my hands up wen i saw tomoyo pointing the gun at me. "tomoyo. wats happening?" i asked starting to cry.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm
Kazumi looked up at Tomoyo. 'I think it's safe now. Put the gun down...' Nodding, Tomoyo put down the gun. "You... Someone took over you.. She tried to kill Blake and bring us back to the School... I wasn't gonna shoot, though.. Are you okay?" She asked, concern edging her tone. Kazumi ran up to Tomoyo. "You mind...? It would hurt more if I changed back and.." "Sure." Tomoyo said, pulling out the knife. Kazumi winced and whimpered a bit, but diwmissed the pain and turned human. Nodding, Kazumi smiled slightly. "Thank you..."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games