Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 am
Broken Carnival
|| I have till like... prolly three, cause mom's proctering a test and my sis is taking one so... Yeah xD... I wanna post but ummm.... Recap? Oh wait I forgot about the one on the front page... Well then biggrin Suggestions on how I can jump in for a day then disapear again xD Well... Unless I get over a 90 onm regents then I think I don't have to clean... And I get a playstation three biggrin ||

((>.> *runs off to update front page*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am
((ooh, playstation. shiny...))

((and setsuna, the tests are something (you can up with your own idea) that somehow tests your ability. ex: one lightning test has you shoot lightning at lightning rods, flight test has you fly through an obstacle course in the air, etc.))

"Good job, you've improved a lot. Try to balance the amount of water you're controlling with your ability to manipulate it. Check the board later to see if you passed," Doc Martel finished up with one of the students and turned. He approached Rock. "Hello, are you here for your exam?" he asked.

--------------------------------------------

Jordan took a breath and tensed her muscles. She pushed off the pedestal and into the air. She started off flying fast, but had to slow down considerably to maneuver through the obstacles. Through one ring..two..Jordan was getting tired and had to slow herself. She still wasn't at a level where she could go all out. She dodged all the balls in the air without incident, and just barely managed to not catch on the last hoop. And then it was over. She set down on the finish platform and let out a breath as the platform began lowering to the floor. She wasn't going to jump off today like she had yesterday.

---------------------------------
((just gonna patch up the 'poof' thing. setsuna, in the future, try to finish things up before you go somewhere else. if you want to leave, put in a post or sentence about Kira saying goodbye and leaving, it helps people not get confused))

Ali watched Kira go, either bored, needing to go somewhere, or put off by Treya's rebuttle. "That guy's a weirdo," she said. "Treya, can we go now? I'm hungry." she asked, looking up at Treya with her adorable pleading face.  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am
(sorry about that i'll do that next time)

The Iris advancement test today for red/fire in order to rank up for 4-5 You will have to absorb a set amount of fire in order to pass, If you cannot you will have to try again next week the proctor explains.

A few minutes later after a few people tried not a single one of them had passed and some of the students got burns, and some whispers were heard saying is it possible to pass this? Kira was about to say something when the proctor said, Kira could you come up its your turn to take the test. Coming he said getting up. When I count to 3 the test will begin, are you ready? Kira nods, after the count of 3 a large amount of fire appeared and went straight for him, Kira caught it and was absorbing it at a pace about triple the speed the other students did, Which of course is dangerous but at the same time if you do it slowly you cant possibly make it. He absobred it all finally and sat down breathing heavily, that was tougher than I thought it'd be he says. after finishing catching his breath the proctor said, Well done you pass, but dont be so reckless in the future.

(was that a good way to do the test? o.o)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am
((no prob, and I liked the test idea and what not))

Jordan stepped off the platform and walked over to the platform. "How'd I do?" she asked.

The proctor went over their clipboard and looked up at Jordan. "Well, you're maneuvering could use a lot of work, but it's definitely improved since last time. Your speed was hurt because of that. I'll have to go over your stats, check a computer later to see if you pass."

"Thanks," Jordan said before leaving. "Ugg, hope I pass. I know it's not my strongest suit, guess I'll have to work on it. At least they didn't just tell me no." The way the test worked, the proctors either told you yes or no at the spot, or set your performance for the computer to figure out. I'll definitely get a pass in darkness. She began heading for the darkness maze.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am
Maria blinked, "What is this? Sunlight?... LIES!" She yelled, quickly jumping out of bed, "Eeeeeeeeee-- Wait. Today's testing. Oh sweet muffins that's good." She said as she let out a sigh of releif. "Well now." She muttered to herself, she didn't remember going to bed, but she must have, since, she was obviously asleep. She whisted to herself, not bothering to time her shower, but it still didn't take long. She quickly swept her hair into two pigtails. "Perfect." She whispered to herself, quickly got her uniform on, then left for the battle dome, humming to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm
(yay xD that means im rank 5 then lol)  

Setsuna155

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Setsuna155
(yay xD that means im rank 5 then lol)

((don't forget to test with manipulation too ;D))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm
(NOESS D: fine i'll do that then hater >.> lol)

After passing the fire test he went over to the manipulation class to take his other(FINAL >.>) test. quiet down everyone the proctor yelled, I will now explain what you need to do for this test, As you can see theres 50lb steel ball you must use manipulation to move it at least 150 yards which is the end of this field. After around 10 minutes Kira was called up to take the test, while thinking that its easier than the fire one considering how half the people that took it so far passed, Kira picked it up and threw it past the end of the field passing the test.

(happy now xD)

Setsuna155

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm
Spencer showed up to his manipulation test just as Kira was finishing up. "So this is what I have to do? Let's see if I can do it. Otherwise, Alex will quadrupile my training" he said to himself. Spencer got into line and waited for his turn to go.

Alex had his darkness test first. After that it was his manipulation test. He arrived at his darkness one right on time and made sure he was fully prepared to take it.

Dr. Stanfield came back into the cafeteria after healing the wombat. He sat down and picked up his fork. He was about to continue eating when he noticed he had less hashbrowns. He looked at Dr. Sullivan with a 'I-see-what-you-did' look.

"What?" Dr. Sullivan asked, trying to look as innocent as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm
(RAWR i hate my voice >.> its too freaking high pitched for my age lol half the time when people call that i dont know and its not for me they think i'm a girl lol ;_;, anyway back on topic since i finished both tests I'm rank 5 now right?  

Setsuna155

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm
((yeah, I'll change it now. Happy? >.>))

Mr. Marsh was watching the monitors, taking notes on student's darkness tests. Alas, there was no time in between tests for him to admire his stunning looks. Such was the plight of one such as him. I lieu of this, he payed attention to the students.

((Alex was just gonna go in the maze, right?))

Jordan arrived at the maze and sat down on a bench across from the entrance. She felt pretty wiped from the flight test; she had needed to use a lot of energy to do well, since she wasn't all that good at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm
(yeah i am :O ty lol nice poll btw ;O i voted for more random kids getting hit by buses <3)  

Setsuna155

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm
Setsuna155
(yeah i am :O ty lol nice poll btw ;O i voted for more random kids getting hit by buses <3)

((hehe, guess we'll have to have another 'accident' then))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm
(an accident that im not part of D: lol)  

Setsuna155

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 pm
((sure, Alex can do that))

((does this mean Dr. Stanfield is going to have more patients if kids keep getting hit by buses?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games