Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frost Abbot Mortimer

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am
I put a quest up three days ago and changed the label to ready/crits and have not got any crits I even posted it in the crits forum and have not got any crits.Why is this??  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm
Well there's a very large event going on in another of the TiH guilds thats taking up most people's time and energy. I would say, with this and pretty much everything else, please be patient. If you're active in the main shop thread, then make sure you have a link to your quest thread in your forum signature. I would recommend not to spam crit requests or be passive aggressive in asking for crits, as that can often backfire. Just be polite and be actively part of the shop. Please remember that TiH is more of a community than a business.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm
Since our student has been in the horsemen clans, can we request things like feathers or a stone necklace in our YR3 art that is inspired from the clans (or little feathers taken from the clans)? >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm
Small things like that are perfectly fine ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm
Students here go through a lot of trauma, friends being dissipated, worlds being destroyed, the usual, haha, and they're kids too, they're bound to grow and change. Personality-wise, how much can be changed/added to a student when they pass through another year?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm
As much as you feel appropriate! The only changes that needs gm approval are major physical alterations and abilities.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm
Oh yeah, speaking of physical alteration, since my slimer can change his gooey self, what degree of change might require gm approval?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 pm
things that would grant him extra abilities or affect characters ~ like wings and schizz ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 pm
Do Growth Points roll over?

example
Y1 student only requires 1 point to be Y2, but gets 2 points for whatever. Does the 1 point roll over for Y2?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Reading this makes me realize that I never got approval for Yin to get wings. The reason here to be getting wings is that for a praying mantis it's pretty standard biologically when they molt. Their final molt they get wings. In my form I left it up to the artist if they wanted to include it in year two. Otherwise I definitely intended for him to get them by year three. Can I get this approved possibly?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area or not. But are quest students allowed to communicate with student students after the meta is over? through either mail or text? Or is it kind of a nope they are gone now?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 pm
Euphoric Ghost : no they don't roll over ~
ramenli: adding flight to a character, as long as you have a good reason for it, is a-ok. Just remember that it will use up that character's natural ability upgrade for that stage.
Wyntre IceBlade: I'll put up the squee-mail exchange thread again ~ for questies to still communicate with other characters ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am
@Liz: Idk rl biology seems a pretty bad reason...because they'd be pretty? *A*

But seriously, would it be fine to get wings during Y2 and just not have actual flight capabilities until Y3? For example: learning to use his wings for added balance, jump a bit farther, just getting used to them in Y2 but no ability to fly. I just want to make sure before he molts during Y2 since his Y2 ability went to finishing off his shape-shifting. /may need to shift a few things around for Y2 art if so.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 am
Can my character still rp out practicing meditation since he started to learn it in War clan?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 am
I'm guessing that (hopefully?) eventually Lost Clan will be available for questing o: Is this a good guess?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games