Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 am
User Image
My Girl Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy and Romy entered the Great Hall together, then found seats at their table. There didn't seem to be many people here, so they chose to sit together. Romy poured a glass of tea and began to sip it, sighing softly. Remy was adjusting the badges on her shoulder, since one had gone slightly askew. She itched her ear, then laid her head on the table, grumbling about being hungry. The younger boy gave an odd quirk of a smile, then pat his sister on the back. Their year was over, and he was certain they wouldn't be called for any sort of victory. He was also certain that Remy was going to train him to death the instant they got home. Ah well. He couldn't say he didn't enjoy having his sister's attention.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron walked down to the Great Hall. As soon as he stepped into the room, his eyes scanned the Gryffindor table for Elliryanna. Subconsciously, he wondered if anyone ever called her Yanna instead of Elli. Yanna, he repeated in his head. He came to the conclusion that it sounds too odd and out of place for him to ever call her that since he's been calling her Elli for the past three years. Before that, he had barely an idea who she was. Maybe Gracie or Michelle mentioned Elli and Verily once or twice, but if they did, he was almost certain Elli is what they called her. When he spotted the flaming red hair of his girlfriend, the fourth year hurried to sit with her. Before getting there, he debated whether he should call her Yanna or Elli just to mess with her, but before he could actually make the decision, he blurted out, "Hey, Elli, out of habit. The boy scooted into the seat next to her, a smile plastered on his face. It was nice to finally enjoy a well prepared feast with her again. After the whole Rui ordeal, he hadn't known whether he was ever going to be able to have a fancy feast without Elli trying to avoid him the whole time.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearGryffindorPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn skipped into the Great Hall, following her brother. He went to the Hufflepuff table, so she walked off to her own. Dark green eyes roved the area, searching for someone to talk to. Seeing no one her age, she sat beside the Prefect who, at some point, had called Dhylan a friend. The girl hadn't gotten much social interaction over the year, and by this point, the young girl wanted nothing more than to go home and curl up in her own bed. Homesickness had been her biggest problem, and with the older Nolynn being emotionally distant, she had no one to turn to. The ebony haired child curled into Remy's side, sniffling, longing for even some sort of acknowledgement.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:14 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David ran to the great hall when it was time for the feast. He was excited for the end of the year although sad that it was over. Then again this year wasn't so great for Gryffindor especially when it came to quidditch. One thing he looked forward to was getting a broom over the summer he would no longer have to use the school's brooms. Taking a seat David sat across from Remy, Romy and another girl he didn't know.

"Hey you guys." David said happily. "Don't worry Remy food is coming." he told her trying to add to the happiness he was feeling. "Oh I'm David." he introduced himself to Minn. "So how have you all been?" he asked. He knew that quidditch went terrible for the team and everyone was feeling it. However David wasn't going to let that get him down anymore not with Shayna around.

With: Remy, Romy, Minn

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK
TechNerd0072

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The end of the year had come at last. Annabeth was excited about summer. Summer meant no school, which meant more time for writing. She sure had a lot to write about, with her best friend's relationship, her new friends and such, life experiences and yada yada. Maybe Bradley and Tobi would like to hang out with her over the break. She doubted it, since they both seemed to be consumed in puppy love, leaving her alone to be... that awkward turtle. Anna sighed as she entered the Great Hall. She walked to the Gryffindor table and, spotting an empty seat next to Romy, sat down. "Hey Romulus, Remy, David, and... cuddly girl that I don't know." She tilted her head and glanced at the small green eyed girl who was clinging to Remy's side. "My name's Annabeth." she said, introducing herself to the girl. Anna turned back to the table, noting it's lack of eatable items, and sighed. Her stomach growled and grumbled, asking to be fed. 'Sorry, belly. I got nothin'.' she thought as she propped her head up on her fist, her arm leaning on the table. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before the feast started, else her stomach would eat itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image
My Girl Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy looked at her side, where Minn had chosen to steal. The Prefect gently rubbed the girl's back, then looked over at David. "I know, I know. Still hungry though. And you and Minn should know each other. You're both on the team. David as Reserve Seeker, Minn as Reserve Keeper." The Captain stole a sip of Romy's tea, then cringed at the bitterness. She never did like tea. When Anna showed up, Remy playfully nudged her brother in the side.

Romy had been sitting there, lost in thought, until he felt Rem's elbow in his side. He blinked when he noticed David across from him, then blushed a bit when he saw Anna. "Hello, Anna. Hi David." He was trying to figure out who the "cuddly girl" was, when he noticed the long black hair beside Remy. "This is Minerva Nolynn. Her older brother plays Chaser for the Hufflepuff team. Minn made a reserve spot this year for our team." He grinned at his friend, then poured more tea, since he had noticed his cup was suspiciously low. A wayward glance was cast toward Remy, who was cooing to Minn, trying to cheer the girl up. When the boy heard Anna's belly rumbling, he pulled a random package of cookies from his pocket. "Here. I made them myself." No explanation was given as to how he had made them, just that they had been made.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearGryffindorPurebloodMissie

Minn cuddled into Remy's side, happy to receive the attention from the older girl. When both David and Annabeth claimed not to know her, the young girl sobbed into the Prefect. She was being talked about, so she looked up a light frown on her face. "Minn Nolynn. I'm a first year... and I miss Mommy and Daddy!" She started crying again, burrowing into Remy's side. She looked positively distraught.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:26 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David didn't mean that he didn't know, know her he just hadn't introduced himself yet. Well that seemed to send everything into a downward spiral. "Hey Annabeth..." David quickly said before turning his attention to the mess he totally made. "We do, I just haven't formally introduced myself." he replied to Remy before turning to Minn beside her.

"Hey Minn, you shouldn't be crying. It's the end of the year and we'll all be heading home for the summer." David told her. "Think about all the fun you'll have with your mom and dad and your big brother." he added trying to cheer her up. David didn't like seeing anyone down and that included Minn.

With: Remy, Romy, Minn, Annabeth

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke sighed as he walked into the hall, suddenly wishing he could sit anywhere but with his house. This year, well, it had been a bad year. Getting his wand confiscated, getting his nose broken again, and of course detentions. Why did it always seem like when life dumped on him, it dumped on him? He sat next to Steffi, putting his head down and wishing that the feast would be over soon. He just wanted to leave. A sudden thought suddenly sprang to mind as he wondered if he actually had a place at home. He couldn't honestly be sure, not when there was someone to replace him at home. Vaguely he wondered if he would be welcomed back at the orphanage. He seriously doubted it, but he could always try, right?.

User Image
State: Wishing he was elsewhere
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth nodded to her new knowledge of just who this girl was. Minn. What a cute name for a cute little girl, she thought. Minn seemed rather upset, but Anna didn't know why exactly. Something about missing her parents. Parents... The second year would never know that feeling, that emptiness of missing her mother and father, for she didn't have either of those people in her life. 'Wherever you are, mom and dad, I'll find you. One day, we'll be a family, a real family. I wonder if I look like her? Or if I have his nose?' Anna shook her head, pushing the thoughts back into the storage unit of her mind. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Minn. No worries. You'll see them both tomorrow when you get off the train. Okay? So stop crying, alright?" she cooed. Anna's stomach growled again. She looked to Romy, who was holding out a package of cookies. She blinked at him, and his cookies. "Those are for me?... Thanks, Romy." she said, taking the package and tearing open one of the ends. The girl removed a cookie and popped it into her mouth, munching and crunching it until it was gone. Blue eyes lit up as they turned back to the boy who had given her this snack, lips forming a wide smile. "Wow, Romy. These are amazing." she said before taking a bite of another cookie. She knew that she could down the entire package by herself within a matter of minutes, but still the girl held out the package and offered them to the few people sitting around her. Maybe they would like one of her friend's awesome cookies too? 'Oh, I hope he doesn't get offended that I'm offering them to everyone else... What if they were specifically for me? No, he just pulled them out of his pocket. But... who carries cookies in their pocket all the time?... Why am I freaking out about this?! They're just cookies, dang it!' Annabeth blinked back her thoughts and ponderings, glancing from David to Minn to Remy, and finally resting her gaze upon Romulus. What would they do? What would he do? What would he say? Gah, they were just cookies! Why was she freaking out over cookies?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli looked up when she heard her name in her oh so favourite voice. She smiled brightly at her boyfriend and leaned up to kiss him gently. She knew he didn't like anything to public, but a simple kiss couldn't hurt... could it? Plus she wanted to make sure everyone knew he was most definitely hers and that if anyone touched him they'd have her to deal with..... which she pretended was a threat. Of course what a lot of them didn't realize was that if they did hurt her they could wind up with Verily, Gracie, and Michelle all after them. Then they'd be in deep s**t. Being on Michelle's bad side alone was bad, but with Gracie and Ver helping out, it could possibly mean the end of the world, and Elli wasn't above sicking her family on people that tried to touch Cam.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi returned her attention to the present when Luke took a seat next to her looking none to happy about life. She quirked her eyebrow at him but her look was missed as the boy flopped his face onto the table. She chewed on her lip debating what to do. It wasn't like she didn't have experience in comforting others. She was up a lot at night comforting her room mates or her siblings from nightmares or from hunger and such. But that was her family! Luke was her best friend. Did you comfort a best friend the same way? And she didn't even know what was bothering him. She sighed in exasperation and wanted to flick herself in the face. There was no point over thinking this. Her best friend, at least she considered Luke her best friend, was upset and she needed to comfort him. That's how these kinds of things worked. Semi-awkwardly, Steffi wrapped her arms around Luke and hugged him. "What's wrong?" She asked curiously. If he didn't want to tell her she wouldn't mind, but she figured it was worth asking.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke peeked through his arms at Steffi as she wrapped her arm around him. Well, that was new. He vaguely remembered she used to do that years ago, but well, that was years ago. When she asked him what was wrong, he cocked an eyebrow and looked around. No one seemed to be paying attention, so he looked back to Steffi. "You know what sucks? When you're the kid they take in because they can't have any more, and then suddenly they discover that, Oh, wait, they were wrong, they actually can have kids. I'm actually contemplating not giving them the option of taking me back to the orphanage and just going there myself just to save them the trouble, actually."

User Image
State: Wishing he was elsewhere
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi blinked at her friends words and frowned. Family stuff really wasn't a topic she knew much about, seeing as her parents just left her. There was the slight possibility that her parents had died, no one knew for sure, but somehow she just knew that wasn't the case. She chewed on her lip thoughtfully. "Well.... um.... your parents, or adopted parents.... or whatever.... probably still want you.... I mean who wouldn't want you? You're amazing!" She paused and shrugged, toying with her hair while still having one arm wrapped around him comfortingly. "But I mean.... if they don't. If they've replaced you with this new kid or whatever.... then who needs them? You'll always have me and the rest of the gang. Anyone who doesn't want you or abandons you isn't worth your time. That's what I always say." She grimaced slightly as her voice cracked subtly in the middle of her sentence. She did always say that, but it was kind of hard to force herself to believe her own words. Being abandoned wasn't easy to live through, forget, or be okay with, but it was her job to make sure everyone else was okay and happy and not caring about the idiots that left them.... even if she wasn't.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔉irst 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

As much as he hated to admit it, he hadn’t made too many friends over the school year. Hell, he rarely showed up to classes as it was, and he wasn’t all that interested in watching ‘quidditch.’ Seemed more like death on brooms than a sport that chased around flying balls; at that thought, he chuckled. He was dreadful with magic, too. The boy ended up spending most of his time in an out of detention for skating up and down the halls so much, but it’s the only thing he ever really wanted to do. He had to admit, it was nice not to be in that orphanage, and to have the freedom to linger in the great hall and eat as much as he pleased. A few of the other orphans were already seated, but they looked like there were talking about something important, so he didn’t interrupt. He sat down, his skateboard propped upon his lap, and waited, all the while he twirled a thick ring on his finger emblazoned with a crest that he didn’t even know what it meant, or symbolized.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games