Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked into the Great Hall alone, and took her seat on the benches just as so. Of course she had her housemates around them, but she wasn't one who made many friends. Therefore, she didn't really have anyone to talk to. She sat quietly and observed the Great Hall. Lexine was waiting patiently for the sorting to start, as well as the food to show up. At the thought of food, Lexine realised she hadn't eaten since she was home. Groaning lightly, she wished silently that everything would start quickly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

The moment the hat called out "Ravenclaw!" Timothy practically threw it off and jumped from the stool to walk (he was not running!) over to his new House table. He didn't see any of his new friends yet but he had seen Lily already get sorted into Hufflepuff so he gave her a smile and wave before taking the empty seat besides Echo. He grinned upwards at the older boy and felt like his cheeks would be hurting later on from how much smiling he had been doing tonight but he couldn't help it! He got Ravenclaw! He got the house he wanted and the one everyone had been so sure he'd get into! Maybe tomorrow after classes Tanya could show him where the owlry was so he could write letters to everyone back in England about his sorting. He bet Mr. Gearvin wouldn't even be surprised but he might give that not-really-a-smile-but-as-close-as-he's-gonna-get smirk when he read the news. Barely across the hall he caught the eyes of his older sister and saw her waving around a small makeshift blue flag and blushed but still grinned all the wider since he knew she was proud of him. She probably would have still been if he had gotten another house like Hufflpuff but it was still nice to know she already had plans to celebrate his blue and bronze-ness. Now the only ones left were Benjamin and Khiaave and he could only imagine where they could end up.

Cara MiaKitty

After the all commotion, [Ravenclaw!]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall~Ravenclaw table]
Saw I silence, [Echo and others]
All quiet and silently [Watching my friends get sorted]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 pm
Lin Daiyu
Unsorted ** First Year ** Seer

User Image
"Honesty is being blunt,
being blunt is right.
Never back down from a fight,
let your courage and wisdom make you right.

When she heard the Hat say Ravenclaw, Lin sighed in relief. Taking off the hat, she made her way to the Ravenclaw table and bowed some when she reached it, "I'm Lin. Please take care of me." She said politely as she sat down.

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So I'm a Ravenclaw......"
I'm in the house of Ravenclaw
I am a proud first year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

Meeting up with Leo for the carriage ride from the station had more than well enough made up for having to deal with Sapphire and her boredom for an entire train ride. He still didn't get why Sapphire approached him at Platform 9 and 3/4 in the first place. Then again, apparently their sisters were friends so who knew with Sapphire. She probably was just bored. But in the end he got to have a nice quiet trip to the castle with just Leo, even if she was unnecessarily stressed out about Mira's house placement. He hadn't bothered to explain that the Edwin and Acacia Ryans weren't technically a part of his family anymore but didn't bother. He was as much related to that kid genetically as Wendy.

He sighed watching as the first years went up to get sorted and let out a long sigh when he caught the look Wendy gave when she heard the last name 'Ryans'. He just could only hope for the kid's sake-Seymour was it?- that they didn't end up in the same house. His parents did manage to make a pretty big black mark on the family tree and Wendy cared about that sort of mark, she was influenced way too much by that thinking, David knew, especially living constantly at the main manor.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with his new Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Good, no surprises... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott smiled when the hat declared him a Ravenclaw, it'd been just what he expected, of course. Still, having it behind him was something of a relief. The first year made his way down to the table with a small grin, taking a seat towards the middle of the table, turning his gaze to the front of the Hall to watch the rest of the sorting. He rolled his eyes lightly when William was sorted into Gryffindor, unsurprised. The kid was brash and loud and obnoxious, of course he'd be a lion. The brunette would bet that would kill his mother, though. Slytherins didn't tend to like their children being sorted into Gryffindor. Actually, they didn't like their children being anything but Slytherins. Sometimes Ravenclaw was acceptable, but still, it wasn't preferred. He did sort of hope the woman wasn't one of those insane types who disowned her children if they turned out 'wrong,' but, that was about the extent of his pity, really. And anyway, the guy was probably pleased as punch, he'd certainly seemed the type. Elliott rolled his eyes and looked at his own table. Emily had been sorted into Hufflepuff, and he didn't know anyone else yet, so he was, at present, alone. Which was alright, he guessed. He didn't quite know how to go about trying to make other friends, but... well, he'd figure it out. Hopefully.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I hope the Sorting doesn't take too long... ❞

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho smiled as Tanya's little brother was sorted, offering a small wave as the child made his way over. He glanced over at the Gryffindor table for a second, spotting Tanya waving her little banner, and chuckled a bit. She might be obnoxious, but at least she was a good older sister... which, now that he thought about it, was yet another thing she had in common with his own sister. Gods, why was he friends with her? Seriously. He shook his head lightly. "So, do you think she knew you'd get Ravenclaw, or does she have three other little flags tucked away in her pocket?" he asked in amusement. He turned to face Timothy fully, awaiting the written message he would respond with. Echo was trying to learn sign language, partially because he figured it'd make it easier to talk to his best friend's younger brother, and partially because it was just a handy thing to know, but it was somewhat difficult. Confusing. He hadn't quite figured it out yet. The best he could do was spell, and even that tripped up on a fairly regular basis. Better just to talk and read, he thought.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall, a casual smile on his face. He was feeling better today, but he also didn't have much of his usual thoughts that bothered him. He was surprised how dormant they have been the whole day. But then again, the day wasn't over now was it? He took a seat next to Lexine, smiling at her. "Hey Lexine," he said to her, making quick eye contact and then shifting his eyes back to the Sorting. "You must be tired of me by now," he said to her, jokingly. He laughed a bit at the thought and then instantly reverted his attention back to the Sorting. He really needed to know who the first years were this year. Because for once, he cared. The other years, he just talked to Lexine, and really didn't even care about the Sorting, which was probably bad because he never knew who the first years were.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

A laugh had rippled out of the young silver haired girl when the hat called out Ravenclaw. Really Ravenclaw? Just like her father and her grandfather before that. Apparently the hat had an ongoing joke with the da Vinci and Trinity families. Lior, her darling friend, was off to Hufflepuff and the fate of their new friend Chase was unknown. With any luck she'd be with either one of them. It was always nice to know someone had your back. Sliding gently off the stool she calmly and made her way over to her new table. Already a couple of her fellow first years had joined in, everyone seem to be off in little groups either shy or silent. Maybe that was normal for new students? It was never fun to be the lowest man on the totem pole but the only way to get over it was to start getting to know people. Part of her wanted to sit with her other first years but another part of her just wanted to mingle. What better way to learn about the house then to sit with those who had been there a few years? That was not what she was in the mood for. Bright green eyes scanned the table until she finally spotted a place where she might squeeze in next to a red had a few years older then her. Coming over she smiled lightly a moment of shyness taking her as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else seems to be taken." Melody inquired, keeping her voice as calm as she could. She didn't know this girl and the last thing she wanted was to make a bad first impression. "My name is Melody da Vinici, pleasure to meet you."

Standing my ground: Ravenclaw table
A calculated step: A middle ground between first years and older, a perfect place to sit
Sea of turmoil: Amused, curious
To trust or not to trust: A red haired girl
Defending Me: 9" Ebony with a Griffin Hair core. It has a spiraled shaft and a springy disposition
Words of Wisdom: owo

Cara MiaKitty

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:34 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Startled, Lexine jumped a bit when someone sat next to her. Of course, her nerves were easily settled when she realised it was only Iñigo. He seemed rather happy today, and that was always a good thing.

Lexine laughed a bit before saying
                                                "Yeah, kinda," She smiled a bit before shaking her head. "Kidding." She looked up to the sorting and sighed. She watched as the First Years came walking down the isles into their new houses...how excited that moment was. Well, sometimes. Other times you just feel like you're going to throw up...and that's not exactly a good thing... She was rather bored by it, of course. Nothing fun ever happened during these sortings, and she was surprisingly hungry for once. "So, how was the part of the summer we didn't spend together?" Lexine asked quietly, eyes still on the sorting.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy cocked his head to the side in thought before pulling his handy dandy notebook and quill and writing a response to Echo. He liked pretty much all his sister's friends but Echo was kind of his favorite. He was quiet like him, he liked to read, plus his dad did stuff with video games which was awesome! To be honest, he was always curious as to how he and Tanya became friends due to her excitable nature and general disregard for rules. Well...the same he supposed could be said about him and Benjamin. So that whole "opposites attract" think wasn't complete fiction. "She's weird enough so probably. Although I'm pretty sure that if I'd have managed to get into Gryffindor that she would have made them into confetti and thrown it everywhere." he quietly snickered.

Cara MiaKitty

After the all commotion, [Ravenclaw!]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall~Ravenclaw table]
Saw I silence, [Echo and others]
All quiet and silently [Watching my friends get sorted]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with the Ravenclaws...!
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid ******** Ronna... and stupid ******** Jer... ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy had be tapping her fingers on the tabletop, half-paying attention to the sorting, just for the sake of something to do, because dammit, she was bored! She shot another glare over towards the Slytherin table, and she spotted him talking to some kid. Hmph. It just figured, didn't it? First time he decides to sit at his own damn table in ever, and he's talking to them. Honestly, after what a hard time he'd given her for dating one of his housemates, she wanted to punch him for it, but then, it hadn't really ever been about Daniel being a Slytherin, now had it? She chewed lightly on the inside of her cheek, turning away, determined that, yeah, this time she'd actually keep her eyes on the sorting and not look over at him again, because what did she care anyway? Underneath the annoyance and the anger, though, there was a light pang. God, she bloody missed him, how stupid was that? Hadn't seen him all damn Summer, it hadn't bothered her then, but now, he was across the bloody room throwing a fit because he had a stupid crush and she freaking missed him? She was losing her mind, obviously.

spaceThe Ravenclaw was drawn from the tangled web of her own thoughts by a voice, and she glanced over to see that one of the newly-sorted first years had asked to join her. Hmph, really? Yes, because her current appearance didn't just scream 'leave me alone.' What was it with Ravenclaws, anyway, all of them were socially awkward as hell and none of them could pick up on proper social cues, it seemed. But, whatever. At least doing her prefectly duties (hah!) would distract her from thinking about Jer (because seriously, why the bloody hell couldn't she stop thinking about Jer...?). She turned to the kid, plastering a hopefully-not-terrifying smile on her face. "Oh, feel free. It's not like anyone else wants to sit next to me tonight," she told the girl, eyebrow twitching lightly at that. Yeah, no one in their right mind would sit with her right now. She was pretty sure most of her moods and the corresponding colors had as of yet remained a mystery to her housemates, but then, she tended to be loud when she was angry, and she was angry a lot. Most of them should probably at least know to leave her alone when she was red. Couldn't expect that of a ickle firstie, though, now could she? "I'm Gypsy Lovette, fifth year, prefect, welcome to Hogwarts, blah blah blah. I could to the spiel, I guess, but it's lame and I'm too cool for that. So. Nice to meet you, too, Melody." Gypsy looked the girl over. She seemed like a nice enough kid, but then, all the Ravenclaws seemed like a nice enough kid at first glance. Well, except maybe David. But, whatever. She sighed, fluffing her hair in agitation. "Sorry, I'm in a bit of a mood. My best friend is an idiot," she told the girl with a roll of her eyes, and then reminded herself that, hey, she was supposed to be not thinking about Jer. The red-haired girl inhaled sharply. "So, looking forward to starting lessons and such? I wasn't, when I was a first year, but then, I'm a slacker. Pretty sure I've managed to pull the entire house's average scores down a few points since I've been here. Which I'm sure just eats them alive, since we're supposed to be the smart house," she said with a roll of her eyes. She was oddly talkative, but then, she got like that when she was trying to distract herself. Either that, or she got really quiet and started painting, but then, she didn't have a canvas available at the moment, now did she? So, awkward conversations with first years would have to do it. Sucked to be her.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The girl seemed to be in a bit of a mood, maybe she have thought that through a little bit more than she did. Too late to turn back now. Gypsy continued to talk as Melody slid into the seat next to her. She couldn't help but smile at the girl's attitude. Apparently it really didn't matter what kind of attitude you had, anyone could be a prefect. It was nice to know they weren't picky about it. Besides Gypsy seemed interesting and there wasn't a better way to keep Melody's attention then something intriguing. "Here I though all best friends were idiots. Mine is one and there are probably plenty of times when he thinks I am too. That is why he is more of a brother then a friend." Melody replied smiling lightly. Still she wondered who it was that had put Gypsy in such a mood. The red head seemed quite the fiery character and not someone she would want to irritate without some serious retreat plans in place. Idly she glanced around trying to memorize faces and if she caught names. A chuckle left her at Gypsy's explanation on how she managed to lower the entire house score. "Well, my father always said that being a Ravenclaw was not just about your intelligence. It was about how you put what knowledge you had to use." She added with a light shrug. Melody didn't know if it was true but she hoped so. Nervously tiny fingers found the pendant around her neck, a simple silver thing that looked like an open book. Her father had given it to her before she left for school and for the first time since she left, Melody was missing home.

"Honestly I am not too sure what I am looking forward too. You see my father was a Ravenclaw too so I guess part of me is interested to see where he spent seven years of his life. Classes I hope will be fun. Hopefully there are good professors here. Oh there is exploring....I remember a few places my father told me he found and I want to see if I can locate them." She just hoped she had an easy enough time here. Her uncle often told her not to compare herself to her father but it was hard. Sure he had been a literal genius but the last thing Melody wanted was to let him down. What good was it being a da Vinci if you let the rest of your family down? Shaking her head lightly shook off the dark feelings wondering where they were coming from. It had to be first day jitters. There wasn't her brother around or Lior next to her....well she just had to get over it. "Is there anything you look forward to during the school year Gypsy? Or is it a bore fest for someone as cool as you?" Ok so she couldn't resist it. Smiling as she said it Melody hoped she wasn't pushing her luck by teasing the older girl already. Still it was too good of a chance to pass up. Sometimes you had to find the boundaries to know if there was going to be a problem.

Dressed for success
Standing my ground: Ravenclaw table
A calculated step: She seems interesting
Sea of turmoil: Amused, curious
To trust or not to trust: Gypsy
Defending Me: 9" Ebony with a Griffin Hair core. It has a spiraled shaft and a springy disposition
Words of Wisdom: There we go

Cara MiaKitty

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo listened to her, noting the sarcastic undertone in her voice. He didn't believe her for a second, and seconds later she said she was kidding, which made him even a little more relieved, because even though he knew she was kidding from the start, there was still a part of him that wanted the confirmation. Everybody had that part of them that wanted confirmation, some just bigger or smaller than others. "I know," he said, laughing a bit before turning his attention back to the Sorting.

As she asked how the rest of his summer was away from her and all he could tell her was it wasn't nearly as good. "It definitely wasn't nearly as nice, I can tell you that," he said to her, hinting that she was the reason why it was not as good. She was intelligent enough to figure that out, but then again, if she was as oblivious as he was, then she might not have. "How was yours?" he returned with the same question, hoping she had a good time.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year Ravenclaw

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

When the hat called out "Ravenclaw!", Ayla blinked in surprised, before smiling giddily and leaving the stool to cross the hall to the table bedecked with a blue and silver banner. Ravenclaw! Ayla couldn't believe it, but here she was, standing in front of the table looking for a free seat, cheeks an excited pink. She breathed a small sigh of relief, happy with the hat's choice and partially glad that the process had been quick, having been so nervous sat in front of all those people. Spotting a young girl and some other first years her age who might be first-years she tapped the blonde's shoulder. "Would you mind if I sat with you guys?" Ayla smiled, her bubbly self again now that the sorting was over. "The great hall's so beautiful isn't it?" Blue eyes were immediately swivelling around, absorbing her surroundings from the glimmering ceiling flickering candles to the carved wooden benches and she could see in her minds eye how they might look drawn, maybe in ink or charcoal. Realising she had become distracted, she turned her gaze back to the blonde.

Akureikami

Out Of Colours: text here

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash spotted Timothy as he soared over to the Ravenclaw house table and moved seats to sit with him and Echo. "Told you, you'd get Ravenclaw" He said, a quirk of a smile twisting his lips as he dropped into the seat next to him. He nodded a hello to Echo. He didn't really know the older boy beyond Quidditch, but at least it was a connection of some sort. He glanced towards the Gryffindor table where Tanya, one of Bonna's friends, and Timothy's older sister was cheering for her brother.

It made him smile. He and his siblings had all been separated from each other last year, which was a shame. He rarely got to see them much anymore, what with him and Bonna traipsing through the castle looking for gossip and getting facts on Drarry. He hardly had time for his siblings. The summer with them had been great though. Especially his older brothers and sister who he'd all missed very much. Bee on the other hand had annoyed him to all get out.... but that was why he loved her was it not?

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games