Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm
Akila smiled and nodded, standing using his hand to balance herself. She motioned for the door. He'd have to check if it was clear first, since she was a secret.

Clorogne shrugged, "Oh well, I suppose I was too distracted to remember." He twirled her in a circle, before continuing his path back to the inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera shrieked in surprise, clutching at Clorogne. She smacked his chest lightly with one hand. "Now you're doing that on purpose." She scolded him, fighting to keep from laughing.

Markus nodded and headed towards the door. He peeked out, looking both ways, then nodded to Akila. "Come on. We're safe for now." He held out his hand to her, opening the door wider.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 pm
"How did you know!?" Clorogne laughed, and kicked open the inn door, going straight for the stairs.

Akila bolted out into the hallway, grabbing his hand at the last second and pulling him out with her. She smiled like she was giggling and gave him a quick kiss, liking the risk of being seen. She felt like a kid sneaking cookies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

"I always know!" Aleera told him with a laugh. She clung to Clorogne, pressed against him.

Markus chuckled quietly, returning the kiss briefly. Catching on to her "game", he flashed her a grin. He pressed himself against the wall, moving along stealthily, as if playing a spy game.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:45 am
Akila followed him energetically, keeping very close, and didn't let go of his hand.

Clorogne groaned and brought her into their room as quick as he could while still being gentle. Setting her on the bed, he kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

Markus laughed quietly. He hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Finally they reached the exit and entered the forest with no one the wiser. He grinned at Akila and held out his arms. "Ready to fly?"

Aleera kept her arms around Clorogne's neck, even as he put her down. She held him close as she returned the kiss passionately.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 pm
Akila nodded and leapt up childishly, wrapping her arms around his neck securely.

Clorogne held the kiss long, before giving her ear a little nibble, but pulled back to yawn, "I'm a bit tired." He said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Markus caught her with a smile. He snapped his wings open and jumped into the air, pumping strongly. The wind rushed past them as he rose high into the sky. Only once he was up high did he level out, letting Akila see the world spread out below them. "Beautiful, isn't it......" He said, gliding easily.

Aleera chuckled at his actions. She pulled him down to lay beside her. "Then rest love. No point wearing yourself out." She told him with an understanding smile.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Akila nodded, holding herself close to him as she looked down on the world.

Clorogne kissed her again, letting himself down beside her, "Perhaps we should both rest for now, My dearest." He chuckled, pulling off his shirt as he settled down, and pulled the blankets over them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Markus glided through the air, holding Akila securely. Whe he reached the hotel, he hovered outside the window. "I hate doing this." He whispered, moving as close as he dared without bumping his wings. "But you had better get back."

Aleera pulled the ornaments out of he hair, setting them aside. She cuddled up to Clorogne with a smile. "Rest sounds good." She said with a smile.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm
Clorogne suddenly sat up, "Oh! Almost forgot." He kissed Aleera's cheek and got out of bed, grabbing an apple from the bedside table, "That slave will need food to live, won't she?" He laughed a little as he went out to the hallway. She hadn't been given food for a few days, so he couldn't have her dying where she could be found, now could he?

Akila nodded and stretched so that her feet just barely touched the windowsill. It took a moment but she swung her legs a little and used the momentum to balance herself fully on the edge of the open window. She reached out to hold his hand for just a second longer when she heard the creak of the door and turned quickly, ears flashing back.

((I figured since they hadn't been caught yet. *shrugs*. If you don't want them to get caught, though, I left room for varied results XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 am
User Image

Aleera nodded and smiled. She lay back, waiting for Clorogne to return. "I hope Akila's alright......" She murmured to herself.

Markus let out a curse as he saw the door open. Twisting to leave quickly, he banged his wing against the building. Pain made him curse again as he fluttered, trying not to fall. He had to get out of here, but he knew Clorogne could see him, still outside Akila's window.

((Works for me. *shrug* ))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 am
"You!" The malice was back in Clorogne's voice, as he sped over the the window, grabbing Akila's arm and tossing her inside. Landing on the floor with a thud, Akila looked up, panicked, to see Clorogne reaching out of the window to try to grab Markus.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Markus winced as Clorogne grabbed his wing. "Hey! Let go!" He snarled at the man. He clung to the windowsill so he didn't fall and have his wing ripped out. "b*****d, let go of me!"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm
((Meow? lol))

Clorogne pulled at his wing, pulling him into the room through the window.

Akila scrambled to her feet, beating at Clorogne's side and pulling at his arm, but she was MUCH too small to do anything influential.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games