Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm
I'm just saying.

The one crab clan gets +1 STR. Combine that and large with an ono, and the Akodo Bushi's School's Way of the Lion. If I'm reading Way of the Lion right, just by having the first rank in the school you reduce enemies TNtbH by either ignoring their armor bonus, or else you gain a free raise.

Because sometimes, you have to say to yourself "I want to see if I can do over 100 damage to this guy".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:37 pm
Poor Grandpa Hida. Still, didn't know Denbe was an unarmed combat machine.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm
Grampa Hida is exhilarated by challenge. He should be with us as we try to greet Sayako-san.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Psychofish, the Matsu family also gets +1 STR biggrin

Either way, you just beat a huge Crabby dude. The Hare Clan shall now henceforth be called Vorpal Bunny clan. Only the Holy Grenade of Antioch can defeat them.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm
What? You didn't read the story that Psychofish wrote? Obviously, he's been getting to the good pastures.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm
Every time it's brought up I get more sure Rain will find a way to get me the missing limb disadvantage for a foot eventually. XD

Raganui Minamoto
Poor Grandpa Hida. Still, didn't know Denbe was an unarmed combat machine.
The funny thing is, he really isn't. Or, not completely. >.>

Denbe has 4 agility, which makes for a 4k4 to hit on both kenjutsu and jiujutsu. He has 2 ranks in each, so technically his sword skill and unarmed skill are the same in most regards. And you saw how he got his a** handed to him twice over in the kenjutsu competition.

The only things more in his favor for jiujutsu are that his armor was only light armor, and that he has the Hands of Stone advantage, which I mostly grabbed for flavor and one of the later Hare School abilities.

To be honest, his unarmed asskicking is likely all about luck- my Jiujutsu rolls have been very solid, and since jiujutsu usually does less damage than kenjutsu, his lower earth ring and reflex don't cost him a match as easily. That, and my luck was rotten in kenjutsu rolls.

...or, y'know. The fact that most samurai specialized their favored mode of combat more than him, and almost no one in the tourney is apparently that skilled at jiujutsu.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm
I think it's the latter. It was the same way Kojiro won the Archery tournament.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm
Here's a picture of Sayoko that my ex drew for me. There might be more pictures coming. Check the first post of Act I for links!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Huh. That Sayako looks like a cross between what I imagined Sayako and Gemmei. Interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:38 pm
I think Kojiro's going to go to sleep after this ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 am
Too much diplomacy for one day? Don't worry if you need someone to talk you to sleep Kagae can bore you with siege knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm
A quick head's up while I remember it- between now and Dec. 14, I will be swamped with projects to work on. As a result, I'm probably going to be a bit slow to respond. sweatdrop

You've been warned, and now I'm going to go back to banging my head against my keyboard practically recoding everything to make sure I fit all these stupid and newly introduced project requirements. -_-

Me? Stressed? What makes you think that?  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm
Don't let it get you down, Sinestra!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:16 pm
GO ZANZEN! Whittle that Mantis down to size!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:16 pm
Wee, finally hit.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games