Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 pm
"Yes, I'll need all of you here," Bast responded into her headset. "You two are the experts at the moment. I'm just here to step up the security forces."

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James rolled into the kage's office figiting with the dent in his armor plate until it popped back into place. He gave his salute and dipped his head as usual, and the promptly hit his usual spot on the couch.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm
Ergowar

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San appeared in a plume of smoke, showing some urgency with the way he approached the desk, already laying a series of iron sand pictures on the Desk of the Lady. Once this was done, he began talking as he took his usual spot on the couch, but not instead of plopping, rigidly sat down like he was seriously bothered.

"These are the exhibits I found in Akane's apartment. The scrolls i have found are in VOID custody, being thoroughly searched for any possibly traps or problems."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 am
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

Alvard followed James in from the Academy, giving a polite bow to Bast as he entered, as well as San. He found a place to stand quietly, watching over the proceedings until called upon. Idly, he played with a wish tag he'd bought from the Festival what seemed like a long time ago.

OOC:  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am
Bast nodded at San and spent a moment studying the images of Akane's apartment. He certainly seemed to have gone off the deep end. That aside, there were things to do and business that needed to be taken care of.

"Alright, this is good enough. San, I need you to scan the younger Shinobi for any other possibly disturbed individuals. Alvard, I need you to patrol the Village, but never travel alone if you can avoid it. Feel free to enlist the help of one or two other Shinobi. James, accompany Al. We'll need to run a check of the entire country, but one of you should stay here. The other two will split up into two squads, utilizing any Shinobi who passed San's mental evaluations. Squad one will patrol the areas between Rouran, the Red Sands, and the border outpost. Squad two will head west and run through the area from the Jofuku encounter--formerly known as Squad One's Camp--and then down to Saraswati. Both groups will need to fully evacuate each location should anything dangerous happen. Everyone needs to identify a member of the organization if possible. Questions? Oh, and someone should go wake up Mamoru."

Assigned Missions
San: Apprehension (On however many Genin he wants)
Al & James: Patrol the Village
Squad One: Patrol the Village (Rouran, Red Sands, Border Outpost), "Extenuating Circumstances" missions as needed.
Squad Two: Patrol the Village (Squad One's Camp and related areas, Saraswati), "Extenuating Circumstances" missions as needed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Joy. An investigation with James. Nonetheless, Bast's orders were clear, and he'd not let his own feelings get in the way. Nodding to James, he turned to Bast and said "Since James and I will be checking the village, I'll wake Mamoru as soon as we find him. Shall we go?" He was itching to make sure his village was alright, and wanted to get going as soon as possible.

OOC:
EDIT: Quoted Myself???

Patrol Village (Pt. 1) GAIN
Wake Mamoru GAIN  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San nodded. The mental evaluations for the gennin would be much needed, specifically due to the recent trauma of the attack as well as the possibility of this terrorist attacking them. They needed to make sure the village was secure, and the ninja were okay. With a clear and determined voice, San spoke to the Kage with a small nod and a quick salute.

"Yes Ma'am. I will elect myself to stay here, as this...mystery of Akane may give us some detail about this terrorist, and i was the closest to Akane before his demise, and know have experienced the signs and symptoms of these mental breaks. Once the gennin have been cleared, i will send them to the front gate where they can be utilized by James and Al once they have cleared the village. Ill keep you informed via Radio about the young ones conditions."

Standing swiftly and determined, San stopped only for a second to squeeze the shoulders of Al and James. No words needed to be stated. They knew what was at stake. Walking and a brisk pace, San left the office.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and stood after Bastet's orders were given. Feeling like being official for once, James Slid on his silver wolf Mask and nodded. "Lead the way Hare."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 am
"Yes. Good luck!" She saluted as she dismissed the two remaining Ninja.

With Mononoke on the lookout for any suspicious activity, Bast felt slightly more at ease with her location than she normally would in a state of emergency. Nevertheless, she drew a summoning seal on the back of a piece of paper and slid it into her pocket. It was always nice to have a way out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Hm. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. "Alright Wolf, let's check around," Alvard said as he led the way out of the office.

OOC: Yoshimitsu first, I'll post, you post, and then I'll post in the next location.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm
Bast removed her headset as soon as the loud sounds began, and simply listened to the exchange coolly. At the end of the message, she yawned. A few seconds passed before she put the headset on again, during which time she lamented the lack of good, emotionless ANBU grunts nowadays. With that interruption done, she turned to her paperwork, quietly making sure that she was completely assimilated with the metal of her headband.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:52 pm
Bast tapped her finger on her desk, which was miraculously devoid of paperwork. Many moons had passed since she last saw anyone, and she was beginning to wonder if the encroaching winter months and the comparatively chilly weather associated with them had gotten to her subordinates. Had they succumbed to the lukewarm temperatures?! She had to find out! Brushing aside the piles of metal weaponry that she had been polishing for months, she found her radio and contacted San.

"What the actual flying ******** is taking so long?" she asked. "Can I have some assurance that something is actually happening?"

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm
Ergo War

From the radio the Kage would get confirmation from the VOID director about the current situation.

"The situation is apparently way more critical then what was already discovered. A new set of devices were placed to make the populace go nuts, and our team had to fight through a strong genjutsu, and are taking down the devices now. No idea what is taking them so long, but apparently rouran is a mess. I am doing research currently, trying to fill them in with intel so that we may get them out of there faster, and get rouran safe again. Care to join? I know how much you LOVE reading scrolls and books....but some of the stuff in here is very compelling...um...research....."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:23 pm
Yo-ko

"Research?" Bast responded. "No need to include me in the mission, but keep me updated. If you need help, I can make a few golems for you to use. Any explanation for Akane yet? Anything you can tell me would be nice."

Bast propped her feet up on her desk and started to play with her pen golems, which which had eight legs and skittered around like spiders when they weren't writing. A couple of them crawled up her arms and started to skitter around her head, which was mildly annoying.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm
Ergo War

The sannin replied through the radio, the obvious sound of shuffled papers and rolled scrolls. it sounded like he was buried in papers.

"I will give you a solid report when i have them. The developments are slow, due to the great details in these...um....observations. The only details i have right now is that Akane SAW the white masked man...um...in his mind apperently. During a meditation. It may be connected to the scaring on that one heart, and i going through more notes as we speak"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games