Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 am
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Genin that was in the office previously that day had reappeared, looking slightly tired and bored. He had undergone a lot of training in the past few hours and wanted to test how far he had come. He knocked on the door again and made his way inside, remember that the Anbu member has said something about the Hokage being out on a trip. Thus meaning he could be slightly less formal, he hoped. "Anbu-Sama, may I get a couple missions please?" The Uchiha heir had his hands behind his back, fingers interlaced and his voice carried a slightly happy tone with it. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ That moment when all your posts in new areas create a new page~ ;3 ]
Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked in behind the boy silently, the anbu kneeled as he saw the Hokage so the boy might be a little confused as to why the anbu was suddenly kneeling to him. But it was actually to the Hokage right behind him."I can handle this." he told the Anbu who nodded and vanished. Noctis walked around the genin and aura a cold following him into the room."So Kirito is it? From the Uchiha clan." He didn't like the Uchiha clan all that much but this boy seemed different. There was something about him."First off I need you to patrol village." Since Noctis just returned from kiri he wouldn't be surprised if they sent a scout to look for wherever Kein or Apollo disappeared too."If you find anyone that is not supposed to be there incapacitate them and take him to the Anbu headquarters." he told the young genin."Then after you are done with that there is a crime scene I want you to look at."He said handing the mission profile for the crime scene to him."Good Luck."These were some pretty high ranking missions which just showed th eboy that the Hokage had much faith in him.Also he wanted to see how good this boy perception was. Did he have an eye for detail, though most Uchiha did especially with those eyes. He hadn't awakened his yet so if he ha talent now, he'll be even stronger later. He was going to nuture this uchiha make him a powerful shinobi. He needs at least one of his clan that is completely loyal to the village.

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Post: None
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Kirito - SAO

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito found the Anbu member's actions odd, thus making him turn around. Whoa. When did the Hokage appear there? Silent..a bit too silent..He was definitely far more skilled than himself. The Uchiha followed him with his onyx gaze. His body gave a slight shiver from this cold aura proceeding the Hokage. He bowed, showing his respect. "Hai. At your service Hokage-Sama." He straitened his body and outstretched his arm to retrieve the mission files. He glanced through their contents quickly, giving a nod here and there. These were defiantly missions that more experienced shinobi should get. Maybe it was a mishap? Or possibly the Hokage had some faith in him, who knows. "Hn..I see no problems with the request Hokage-Sama. Consider them done." The Uchiha heir gave a glowing smile that seeped of happiness, and another quick bow. Kirito turned on his heel and headed out the door, ready to get the missions complete. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 200/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito smiled softly, stepping through the doors to the lobby below the Hokage's office. Inhaling slowly he strode forward, heading towards the steps with his usual grace. As he walked up the steps he passed Kirito, tossing him a wave and nod he reached the top of the steps, walking forward to push the Hokage's office doors open slowly before they closed completely. "Greetings Hokage-sama..I have come to retrieve some missions to do please." His serious amber gaze was different than usual, as opposed to the kindhearted gaze this was dead-serious, showing just how tense he was at the thought of receiving his first mission, hoping it was a good one that would test him well.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:38 pm
Snow_Akechi

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis nodded at the genin as he left and when he did another genin came in. He was also there for a mission he wondered if they realized that there was a mission board right outside the office. Nevertheless, while they were here he would give them mission he needed."Welcome Saito, As you might have heard we taken in the entire population of Yuki. I arranged for a large portion of the Uchiha compound to be used to accommodate our new villagers. Go see how they are doing and if there is anything you can do to help. Remember that this is just like heading into another village, we must keep our diplomatic relationship with the Yuki citizens on good terms."

Title: Assist the Allied Village(custom)
Information: Make your way to an allied area,See if there's anything you can't do to help them out in some way.
Minimum Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:23 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 295/295
Koshi's chakra:145/145
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

The young woman came back into the hokages office after an extended period studying in her minds field. She knocked on the door politely and offered the Hokage a rare smile from her. "Greetings Hokage-sama. I trust your travels went well?" She spoke softly, her tone the embodiment of etiquette, quite literally beaten into her in the Okiya outside of Konoha.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane looked non-pulsed for a moment, wondering what she wanted for a moment with her tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated, then brightened.

"Hai, Boss!" she said, ripping off a salute that would have bought a happy tear to the eye of even the most psychopathic drill sergeant, flowers in her hair trembling. "I gotta go and collect some rubbish according to this."

Here Akane pushed her mission description into the Hokage's face, to make sure he understood just what he was dealing with here....Akane had been berated many, a GREAT many times about her apparent inability to talk in the manner her class and clan required. Frankly, she could not give a damn. Just because she was a member of the Senji clan did not mean she had to be happy about it.

"You gotta be giving me some place to clean, A.S.A.P." she added, helpfully, beaming cheerfully. "But nothing really manky, KK? Or too smelly. I don't like smelly things."

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 01

...... ..... .......... ...................

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC:@Boss: Cool ! smile Sorry for the late reply, just finished my JLPT today smile Back to posting NOW!! smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm
Robotic Zamat

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard the knock on the door looking up to see one of his chunnin walk through the door he had just finished reading the report the Anbu had left him. He chuckled at her question."I guess you can say that." He looked at her papers then back at her."It says here you are looking for a genin team to train." He had two people in mind already. She literally barged into his office and shoved papers in his face. She wanted to do a cleaning mission."Um, ok go clean the Yuki Compound." He then turned to Saito."You and Kirito will be on a team with Takamatsu here, I will locate a third teammate for you."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am
User Image

Chakra: 295/295
Koshi's chakra:145/145
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

She smiled at the Hokage, like a kid that was told 'Yes you can have the toy'. It spoke volumes about her in general. She quickly composed herself and spoke softly. " So I am approved for a squad. I already know Saito but im afraid the others are still a slight mystery to me. Hokage-sama, may I Request their academy records, their current military profiles and their graduation psyche evaluations? "

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded and handed her all the things she asked for on both of the genin. After that was done he hoped maybe she would be able to handle them and give him some extra time to rest. Running too and from Kirigakure was exhausting to say the least. All he wanted was a tad bit of sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

After watching the last person leave the Hokage's room, Jae slipped into it, her gaze watching Noctis wearily. The great vine said he had gone to Kirigakure. What for she wasnt important enough to have that information passed along to her. Not that she ultimately cared. She just did as she was told. Right now all she cared about was jumping to the next level and getting her bag of tricks perfected. She had goals now and was hard pressed to reach them. "Oh. Don't you look the worse for wear." She commented, staying close to the door. She didn't feel the need to get any closer than she already was. She was still uncomfortable around him and preferred to keep her distance and their meetings as short as possible. "Should I cut to the chase?" Which was what she had in mind already. Her break had given her enough time to sort things out since her fathers death and she was back to her regular self. Well. As normal as she ever was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka took the documents in her left hand. She gave a short polite bow in thanks for the information. She turned to the genin that were still in the office and thought for a moment. "If one of you would be so kind as to find your third team mate. Meeting is in three hours at the outside of the hotsprings. Dont be late" She said the last line in bit of a sing song voice. She had turned and was walking out the door, reading notes on Akane from her records.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 am
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin/i]

User Image

Walking up the stairs to the Hokage's office, Hina was finally getting around to finding a team. The Hokage was the one to see about that since the academy teachers failed to do so. Knocking on the door she entered slowly, "Hokage-sama I'm here to see about getting assigned a team sir."

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 The Uchiha heir returned with a slight smile. He knocked on the door, waited a few seconds, and briefly made his way into the room. He gave a quick bow, placed his mission folder's on the desk and gave a quick nod before leaving. In the folders, the Hokage would find that there was a note saying that he would be back later, and that the Uchiha had to make a quick errand. -Exit- 」™

[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm
Yaroki

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked up as Kirito came up dropped of fhis missions and left. Leaving a note that he would be right back. As he left a hyuuga walked into the office. She said she was there to get a team."Oh just a team, not a headband or anything else?" He could instantly tell she was a hyuuga from her eyes. He hadn't seen many hyuuga graduates lately, just Uchiha. So he was a bit glad to get some of the other clans."Ok lets see, a team...hmmm."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games