Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 am
"Atcha, I understand we are short Jounin now, but these kids are relentless! We need a bigger house, and we have to get a zoning permit from someone to get a big mountain house first. Could you do something like that for me?" Fuyu seemed agitated with being bothered so much in one day, being out of duty she had gotten relaxed and used to home life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki chuckled. "It's good that there's more where they come from. It only means that we'll also have more jounin in the near future." She said, concluding some positive quirks to this illfed humor. Her ears suddenly twitched at her request. Were they really that big of a problem? Big numbers were to be expected.. But...to authorize that, Doki wasn't quite sure. At least, she might want to know fully why.

Doki took another glance at Fuyu. She seemed...well, very much annoyed. So, she tried her best to sound as calm and less nit-picky as possible. "Err..I don't quite follow, Fuyu-san. Maybe if you can explain to me in more detail? First, off, what kids? And what exactly do they have to do with you needing a bigger house?" She crossed her arms and frowned in confusion. I don't understand..isn't Fuyu a mother of one child?

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 pm
"Doki-chan, Im tired of it, I have a child to raise, I cant have ten gennin in my house at a time, its an apartment for god sakes it has three rooms! First Zetsu-kun, wanting to become a Snake Summoner, then Dai-chan wanting training and to talk with Kein-kun, then this Yasou boy who seems to find it quite alright to slam his head into doors and nick them and wake sleeping children with his idiotic rap tunes. Then this Hatake boy, I dunno what his name was, I mean really the house is barely big enough to raise a child in. We adopted Sukai out of the kindness of our hearts, because no offense to him but the teacher of hers smells like a fog horn and smokes like two of them!" Fuyus voice was raising slowly higher and higher until it seemed the building might explode, but at last she finished and her demands ended. "Haaaa...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

"N-now, now, Fuyu-san.. Take in a deep breath, exhale...that's it.." She said, doing her best to hide her nervous activity. T-Ten Gennin? A house...IN THE MOUNTAINS?! No wonder she's all wound up.. A thick bead of sweat trailed down her blank expression. Slightly disturbed by all this mayhem this unfortunate individual had to be troubled by. "C-Congrats! I hope you four will stay a happy family for a long time..But back to the matter at hand."

"If I could be honest with you, Fuyu-san. It's not really a matter of housing alterations but of household privacy. Those young men have no business to barge in your house in unwelcome affairs. Unless, you allowed them to." Doki quickly added in, probably an obvious idea the both of them had already figured out long before. But it was safe to say it, wasn't it?

"If you want to move, then by all means, I'm sure you can. Though, you could consult with this to your husband, right? He is also an advisor, a new elder in fact. And for helping you with this zoning permit, could you be any more specific on who you need it from?" She was hastily writing down most of aspects of this conversation at hand, being a newly appointed advisor, things like this didn't come as naturally as Doki would have wanted them to. Her moss colored eyes looked to Fuyu again, calm and reasonable patient. "You should take a seat. Too much stress isn't good for a new mother. How much longer do you think you can put up with your current arrangement? I think waiting for our Lady Raikage might help on another note."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm
"Shiro has apparently drawn up an elaborate mansion of sorts, it would take up the vacant land by the hot spring, we just need permission. A building mission for several Gennin would give them all some credits to help out and they could train and enter as often as they liked with a bigger house. Kein proposed the idea but hes too timid to speak to Kinpaku-sama." Fuyu sat down and rolled her eyes at the thought of Kein doing something important in the art of advisor. "Its a work in progress, but fact of the matter is we wanted a new house anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000

Zori nodded at Doki. "I'll protect the village with my life." She nodded again, as if to convince herself. Sacrificing your life for a place you live in seemed easy, but Zori wasn't planning on dying anytime soon and didn't want to think about it.

Prices! That's right. Zori looked up as if to recollect the prices, but really she knew them right off the top of her head. Couldn't come off as too obsessive though.
"Ah, right. Well, the explosive catalysts were 100 ryo..." She counted with her fingers as she listed the items and the prices. "Err, the large projectile packs were 300 ryo, and the gunpowder was 100 ryo." She finished, finally regaining eye contact with Doki. "If there's nothing else you need, I think I'll be going now. Thank you for everything, Doki." Zori waited for a few moments, then spun around on her heels to exit the office, to let the conversation she had momentarily interrupted resume again.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyoishi had once again returned, but not to annoy Doki this time and hopefully not get a pencil thrown at him either. He waved to Fuyu happily, he so rarely saw her anymore! "Tell me when your done Doki, I wanna ask you for something." He sat in the hallway now, he could wait for her and Fuyu to finish their talking.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

By now, most names were fully remembered in her mind so she had a good recollection of that certain name. Her brows rose, slightly impressed that he was able to make the blue prints.

"Well it does give them something to do and the labor results might be rewarding. I certainly don't disagree with this idea, but again, I'll have to consult with Lady Raikage. So until we have contact with her, we'll have to wait. I hope that's fine, Fuyu-san." Doki finished, slightly abruptly now that her attention was dividing between two others. Another clone of Doki's entered. The original decided to send one every now and then so the current one wouldn't just vanish out of normal circumstances.

Instead of vanishing, the old one still lingered on and suggested the new clone to speak with Kyo. "No Shi today? Oh, ok. Let's go down to another room, Kyo-kun." The clone said, interested in what he has to say and becoming more understanding to what seems like socially private matters.

The current clone in the raikage's office then looked to Zori. She smiled, nodding a few times while her hands were scribbliing down the important prices. "No, you really earned it. Ok, see ya.. And thank you, again, Zori-san. Such a lifesaver!" She exhaled in relief now that the prices were out of her hair for today. All's left is the permit and... Her eyes trailed to Kyo, wondering if he chose to move out of the room to talk. I haven't seen Sypher lately. Boo... And I haven't even had the chance to tell him about my ranking up.. Or to ever get him to treat me to some celebratory bbq or ramen.. Some teacher he is.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo had leaned against the hallway wall when Doki's clone came out. He was only here for some missions that he saw on the bulletin but needed to be asked about. "Shi is waiting outside, he docent like places with more then two people in it. And I-I just came to ask for some good missions, I've done the D ranks so much!" He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. Shi was right outside the office chasing a rabbit.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

Doki merely blinked by the time he was done speaking to her about his odd request. It was definitely odd for a jounin to be performing lower ranked jutsu. She was beginning to frown at this as though she thought an elite ninja such as he had nothing better to do while most villages like this one required their expertise. Unless he was mentoring someone. We might have to arrange a squad or two soon due to the number of them bothering Fuyu. However, her expression stirred backwards of her intention. Well, assuming too many things can become dangerous. And yet, she could not shake away a foreign feeling ebbing at Doki at the back of her head. He was also acting a little modest, even suggesting to Doki, a girl in his mind, to ask. His previous joking aside of girls being gross, she could also take in the perspective that he is asking her as an advisor than of his student. So, again, she was stumped. But the more he spoke of detail, the more confused she was becoming. But I always see you and Shi together..and he came with him even when there was Shun and I..that's more than two people, isn't it? Did they have a fight? How unusual. Curse her nosy personality.

After a moment of self-reflection, her blank eyes focused back to her former mentor. "Aww, I was hoping to play with him sometime soon. Yeah, well, if by good missions, you mean life-threatening and highly rewarding, then yes, I believe I have some extra hearses- I mean documents." She repeated, ascenually nodding while motioning him to take a seat if he chose to.

"...But I take it you have something else in mind, Kyo-kun?" She asked, twirling a pen in one hand with her eyes zoning out. He would know that there is a bulletin board, but if he had to ask her for what variables are 'good' missions, then she was again, stumped. Suddenly, her hand stilled her pen as she recalled only seconds ago that he stammered. Then taking in his sheepish behavior, she was getting even more wound up than usual. What's his deal? He's normally cheeky.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi rose a eyebrow at her and smirked a bit like it hurt to smile at her or at this time. He had a sweatdrop at her pressing that she knew something else was amist and he shook his head. "Err...not life-threatening, maybe investigate some crime scenes or s-something inside the village...I could take some genin on a mission outside if need be." He had passed a couple of times and fiddled with his red hair, wrapping the orange end of some of it around his finger. "I don't care if I get some girls, might even be better to get some in a team..." He muttered softly and poked her forehead. He had tied Sypher's headband around SHi's neck, since he never actually gave the dog a headband and liked people to see that both were ninja.

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo skipped down the hall's of the Raikage's office,literally. Only stopping when he got to the actual office and feelings the massive power's in there. Not as strong as Gramp's,but still. Yasuo walked in and started waving his hand to indicate tempo"♪Yo,the names Yasuo Nemurai,Genin of the Cloud! Future Raikage and someone who rap's real loud! I need a favor,a sensai to make me strong! Someone who can train with me all day long! YEAHHHHHH!♪" He rapped,throwing his fist into the air at the end part as he teared up at the beauty of his lyrics

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm
[[Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:05 pm
little mintchan

[[Oh shush,he's adorable blaugh ]]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
little mintchan

[[Oh shush,he's adorable blaugh ]]

how are you there if you didn't post an exit in the dojo fall.... -_-  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games