Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 am
]User Image

A y a m ex T a k e d a
Genin | Konohagakure | Bukijutsu | Bloodline | Ranton

▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

She smirked. "Pretty polite, aren't ya boy? You may want to keep it. It'll be useful. Besides I don't need your blade second hand."
." she smiled jokingly. She patted her stomach as it growled. "I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat. You coming?" she asked over her shoulder as she walked towards the exit.

✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ ✂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to destroy ourselves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill eachother

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill, kill KILL.

Ryo: 300
AC: 450
OOC: [ it's cool. I fell asleep too haha xD. ]
Chakra: 220/220  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:30 am
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
280/280
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"No thank you. I'm going to learn some more ninjutsu first." Kage grinned at her and stood up. He replaced the chokuto and then looked at his scrolls. 'What to learn?"

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:55 am
User Image

A y a m ex T a k e d a
Genin | Konohagakure | Bukijutsu | Bloodline | Ranton

Ayame nodded, flashing up her hand briefly. "Sure," she said, "see ya." turning and continuing to walk. However she stopped after a thought popped into her head. The talk of bukijutsu made her want to learn more now. Hmm... She thought, considering either to go eat or go back to the dojo to train some more. She shrugged. Suppose Ramen can wait, she grinned, and ran off towards the dojo.
[exit]

✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to destroy ourselves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill eachother

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill, kill KILL.

Ryo: 300
AC: 450
OOC:
Chakra: 220/220  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
280/280
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage looked into the scroll of maruton jutsu and saw a D ranked jutsu he thought would be handy to know. It was the Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]. He read off its description and then got ready to try it. He focused his chakra to his feet, and then did the hand signs, nothing happened.
[1/2]

Kage tried again. He focused his chakra to his feet, and then did the hand-signs. He disappeared for a moment and then reappeared on the other side of the room. "This will defiantly come in handy.
[Learned Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] ]

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 am
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

The pile of iron sand left by it's owner would begin to shift in waves as a lone figure appeared suddenly at it's center, crouched on one knee while his eyes aimed downwards. The red haired child rose to his feet soon enough, however, as he reached within his pockets for the Satetsu scroll. Afterwards, he'd discover that the Iron Sand Gathering Assault technique was next to accomplish. And so, the training would ensue. [ 1/4 - Iron Sand Gathering Assault]

Like the previous training he had done, the genin sat plainly among the floorboards, eyes closing as the chakra in his body began to flow with a bit more clarity. It would begin to manifest itself into the physical world soon enough, soaking into the black material that Shouta sat amongst. [ 2/4 - Iron Sand Gathering Assault]

A short while passed as the genin's arms began to raise, moving in sync in what seemed to be orchestra like movements. These motions were directed towards the iron sand below him, and in due time, the material slithered from the floor and into the air. While doing this, Shouta simultaneous thought of a something he could shift the sand into, something simple. The item that came to mind was a ball, and with that image set in mind, the sand began to wrap around itself, forming a perfectly shaped circular object. [ 3/4 - Iron Sand Gathering Assault]

In seconds, the iron sand had formed a rather large ball. Shouta's eyes opened in the process of it's completion, and his arms ceased their waving motion. Instead, he'd move his right hand upwards to the ceiling, expecting the iron sand ball to follow. As it did, that same hand flew back towards the floor, slapping against the wood with little force. However, otherwise could be said about the ball of iron sand, that successfully crashed into the floor, creating a large crater in it's wake. Well, this was another technique accomplished. [ 4/4 - Iron Sand Gathering Assault]

After the last technique, Shouta immediately read over the jutsu underneath it, the one he was to learn next. It's name was the Iron Sand Drizzle technique, one that sounded quite useful from just the name. No hesitation was taken as the child began to train for the jutsu. [ 1/4 - Iron Sand Drizzle]

The red haired genin sat still as his chakra had further focused, flowing throughout his veins with more ease. Soon enough, the Satetsu child stood from his position on the floor, onyx hues reverting to a cluster of training dolls that stood a few feet away. He'd need those for training practice. [ 2/4 - Iron Sand Drizzle]

A few moments later after standing, the boy raised his hands towards the ceiling above, the iron sand following. As it rose, it began to form into large lumps of the sand like material, before it completely hovered over the area of which Shouta stood, the boy being a little ways behind the iron sand. He knew to move out of the way, for what came next would hurt exceptionally bad if he stood underneath the sand. [ 3/4 - Iron Sand Drizzle]

For a minute, everything seemed naturally serene and quiet in the academy, besides the noises produced from other training session that many shinobi were undertaking within the building. However, the natural commotion was broken by what sounded like a machine gun as condensed balls of iron sand shot towards the floor of the massive structure, ripping apart the floorboards with little resistance. This action would continue until the sand had completely been fired off into the ground, a large pool of iron sand now resting in a crater the jutsu had made. "Neat." was the only word that could cross the boy's lips as he studied the scroll for his next technique to learn. [ 4/4 - Iron Sand Drizzle]

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 250  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 am
User Image
» Luxord Kyuufoku |
Rank genin |
Clan Jiongu |
Village Leaf |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» |Threaded Hearts

"I will not fight you...
...I won't even try...
...I'll just simply allow you to fail."

User Image

Luxord retrieved a scroll from a room nearby, a doton scroll, so that he could ge to work learning the ninjutsu for his own, personal heart. The first technique he was interested in learning was the Military movement. According to the scroll, your chakra allows you to enter the ground and swim to avoid attacks, and sneak around effectively. Luxord gathered his chakra at his feet, allowing it to flow all over his body, and then he dove forward, a leap of faith, right into the ground. ((1/1 for Military movement))

As he came up, Luxord would brush himself off, though no dirt had stuck to him, and begin looking around the scroll at the many listed and described techniques. He found the mud river technique. It sends a river of mud flowing away from himself, under the feet of the enemy, and it takes them wherever the mud river goes. Luxord did a single handseal and his chakra flooded into the ground below his feet. The once solid earth suddenly became a river of mud, which flowed in the opposite direction of Luxord. ((1/1 of Mud Moat))

A little further down on the list, Luxord found the Boulder Throw technique. First, hee needed to find a boulder. A large rock was in sight, and would do the job. His foot flooded with chakra, and he stomped. The large rock, outside of the room of course since it would be silly for a boulder to be inside the academy (( ignore that in regards to the previous techniques)) would fly at a nearby tree, and slam into it. ((1/1 of Boulder throw))

» Ninjutsu|
» Bloodline|

___youwillknownihilism

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chuunin Exam Training (2/7)
Eclipse cracked another one of her rare smiles, seeing the girl learning and progressing. Which was good, thinking about how she didn't have a sensei to learn from she would have to have a word with the Hokage about appointing squads when he and her both had some free time. As Alex finished up with the needles she threw a few at Night, swiftly taking out on of her blood-stained crimson blades the woman spun it in front of her twisting and twirling her wrist about. The needles being deflected. Rolling her neck she nodded to Alex when she said she would be back after relaxing. "Very well then, I shall be in the dojo." Turning the chuunin walked out of the classroom. It seeming the boy was not yet ready to learn under her, which was fine by her, it was his loss. Walking out she saw Genin sparring, chuckling she walked out, being reminded of when she was a Genin, almost a whole year ago!

[Exits to Academy]
((00c: I apologize for the extremely late reply, but my laptop broke the first time I was replying to this x. x ))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image» Kazuki Shishigami |
Rank Genin |
Clan Katei no Neko |
Village Konoha |

» | Unbreakable Bond

"Life your life now...

...so that when your last adventure with Death comes...

...you can go with a smile on your face..."

User Image
Kazuki had been standing still for such a long time his legs had started cramp. He sprung to his feet and began to stretch, wondering if the Hokage had forgotten about him. Pan had fallen asleep, and was purring lightly next to him. Kaz bent low and whispered quietly to her in order to wake up. "Pan, let's go get some tai training in!" He said to the cheetah, causing her eye to peek out to him. With a great huff Pan lifted herself up and stretched out her body, then gave it a quick shake. Kaz walked over to Aya and spoke to her briefly before leaving the Academy to head to the dojo. "I'm gonna head to the dojo and work on some tai styles. I'll be there if ya need anything! Good luck Aya-chan!" Kazuki turned on his heels and rushed out of the academy, eager to better himself. Pan hurried next to him easily keeping pace with him.

[exit]

» Taijutsu |
» Tamer |

Chakra l 235
Element l Lightning
Companion Posts l 20/25

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXXAfter what would have been a long while, the Hokage had seemed to zoned out on the two new genin and though this action worried Ayaka greatly, she was unsure of her position to step forward and inquire. When Kazuki took the initiative to up and leave with Pan, Aya would merely smile and nod her head. It saddened her to see her cousin and Pan go but then again, they were both specialized in two entirely different fields so deciding to part for a bit made sense. 'And besides, isn't this better...I'm starting to get reattached...' Taking in a deep breath, Aya would exhale it all in one soft sigh. Making her way over to the Hokage, Ayaka would clasp her hands together for a low bow. "Thank you so much for your time Hokage-dono. I think I'll perform some solo training from her on out. It was a pleasure learning from you." Straightening back up, Aya would flash the Hokage a sincere smile before making her way into the academy to obtain some ninjutsu scroll. First she should come to terms with just exactly what techniques it was that she wished to learn. 'I need to make myself all round. I need to be capable of protecting myself first...' Stepping inside the grand building that was once her school, Aya would silently and swiftly make her way into the scroll room.

'Here we are...' Sliding open the door, Aya would take a moment to breath in the scent of the scrolls. A mix of new and old. 'So relaxing...' Taking slow, soft steps, Aya would be careful as she made her way over to the shelf containing all the Katon scrolls. 'Hm...A-rank techniques will probably strain me too much...I should go for something easier...possibly C...maybe a B or two just to be safe...' Pulling the needed scrolls from their shelf, Aya would then make her way over to the solitary table in the room and place them gentle on it. Then she would head back for Doton and Maruton scrolls. Once she gathered all that she needed, Aya would take a sit as she began to read through the scrolls one by one while taking mental notes of all the techniques that will do her good. 'I should also look into some genjutsu later on too...'

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 255/315
Element l Doton & Katon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

Having sat along the sidelines and watched the various forms of training taking place before her, Eirlys sighed, a breath of cold, visible air ghosting from her lips and dissipating in the air around her. Nothing taught caught her interest. Nothing taught was within her limits. She was not her usual bundle of joy, and that was bad as far as she could tell. 'Twas no fault of her own however. Truth be told, she had done all the training she cared to do on her own long before the Hokage decided to take up the task himself. All the Fuuton skills she needed was in her arsenal, as were her bloodline techniques. Now all she needed to learn were Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, but mainly Taijutsu. The skill she had read up on once, Sazanami, was far to interesting for her not to learn. The Hokage had made it clear that he would deal with Nin and Genjutsu first, then proceed to Taijutsu. The wait was too much however. So she waited indefinitely. Eirlys was seeing snow conjured of her own volition when the Hokage finally made it clear that they should continue on their own. That gave her an even more eerie sinking feeling. If he did not train her, then who would? She couldn't very well learn Sazanami on her own. She was aware of someone else leaving, the tough looking boy with the animal. Her distance from him was too great for her to hear what he was saying to the other girl, and he was gone in no time. No sooner had he left that the girl open the academy doors and enter. Eirlys grinned, maybe she would finally get her chance to talk to the girl.

After waiting fr a few minutes, the small girl stood, brushing flecks of snow that she had summoned from her outfit. She exhaled gently in the pretense of a sigh and watched the air that escaped her mouth become visible. For fun, she manipulated the frost and caused it to harden into a snowball in her hand. She held it lightly, gently, as if it would break should she hold it any other way. Eirlys made her way to the academy with the ball of snow in her hand. A short ways off, sitting around a table deep in thought, was the girl whom Eirlys had seen many times over and had never gotten the chance to speak to. On tiptoe, Eirlys made her way over to the girl in an attempt to surprise her, though she forgot that stealth was slightly more difficult for her given the fact that the air became frigid whenever she was around. She was now standing directly behind the girl, looking down at the scrolls that she had in hand. Eirlys just stood there, thinking that she hadn't yet noticed her presence. Giggling cheerfully yet inaudibly, Eirlys procured the snowball she had in her hand and brought it above and down on the girl's head. "Got'cha!" Once the deed was done she laughed, voicing her glee.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330 [25]

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Caence

Neophyte Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 am
Amake walked slowly in the training facility with his zweihandler, hunched over his right shoulder. He set down his blade along the sidelines as he pulled out a technique scroll for bukijutsu. He opens it, and begins to read through it. "Ju Suto?" He said as he picked up his weapon slowly, and hunched it over his shoulder. Just like the description, and drawing on the technique scroll, He slammed his blade down in single powerful swing towards a wooden target doll. "This is too simple of a technique."
((1/1 of Heavy Smash)) -3 post for Bukijutsu

With the first technique learned, in simple swoop. He went on to learn another technique, He went through the scroll, and found another one that peaked his interest. He brought his blade over his shoulder again, and walked back a few steps, and readied the starting position for the next technique. He lowered his weapon down to the ground, and began to drag it along the floor as he walked, and he did a fatal upper swing towards a wooden tamaki mat, slicing it in evenly. in a sixty degrees angle. He brandished his weapon slowly over his right shoulder once he finished the technique.
((1/1 Sweep)) -3 post for Bukijutsu

Just starting this as a warm-up, he began to go through the scroll again, and picked out another technique. He brought the handle of his Zweihandler to his stomach, and locked his arms to his heavy weapon steady. "Sasu." He said in in one simple move, and stabbed a straw dummy in a swift movement. It went straight through, and split it in half down the middle.
((1/1 Stab)) -3 posts for Bukijutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXX'Bounetsu no Jutsu, Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu, Ryuuka no Jutsu...' Attention completely in the scrolls before her, Ayaka would pay no heed to the sounds of another person entering the scroll room. What Ayaka would notice though would be the feel of the room's temperature dropping drastically. '...weird...' Not feeling up to question it, Aya would merely shiver before returning her attention back to the list before her. 'Lets see...the Horou no Jutsu seems good. Will be a good finisher...or at least a good trap technique to have...' The sudden over looming shadow projected onto Aya's scroll would take her by surprise and just as she turned to see who it was, an expecting coldness spread through her head. "Ah!" Turning towards the owner of the voice, Aya would notice the perculier girl that brought about a wave of cold from before and mind instantly tying in the drop in temperature to her was still unable to explain the slush that was dripping from her hair. Reaching up, the texture of the chilly substance would prove to be snow but Aya just couldn't see how it was possible. Either way, Aya wasn't happy about getting caught by surprise. Clearing the rest of the snow from her hair, Aya would be careful to not drop any on the scrolls. Turning to look at the girl, Aya's eyes would reveal her unhappiness about the situation but her voice would be rather calm and steady."You do know that its not nice to play pranks on people right?"

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 255/315
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

Her round of laughter lasted for a few short moments as she watched the other girl's expression through tearful eyes. While she laughed she thought of how she could have, should have, used more snowballs as a way of greeting. Who didn't like a little snow every once in a while? Eirlys' laughing diminished to a stop when the girl asked her if she knew how wrong it was to play pranks on people. Almost immediately her face became a mask of neutrality as she stared at the girl without a word. The creepiness in her gaze punctuated by the cold aura she exuded was her personal way of giving people the 'chills', and she wanted to see just how well this other Genin would react to it. After a minute or so her lips curved into a small smile as she reached forward with her hand, holding it out steadily in greeting. "My name is Eirlys. Eirlys Shinsetsu. Who might you be?" Eirlys did not hold her hand out long enough for the other girl to get a chance to take it and give her a handshake, instead lowering it and peeking over the girl's shoulder to see what she had before her on the table. None of the listed techniques on the scrolls interested her, and she hadn't expected them to. Without reverence, she took a seat beside the girl and looked into her face, awaiting a response.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330 [25]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:12 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae arrived at the Academy, searching for the Hokage. She was ready to go and just needed to report in before heading out. She was very excited and nervous right now and wanted nothing more than to be on her way already.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis ran into a Anbu who told him that the Hokage was at the academy. So that is where he headed. he yawned as he walked in with his eyes closed not seeing anyone and took a seat on a bench.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games