Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 pm
Tsubaki arrives at the place where the Hinata doll is. "So, you're almost worn out too?" Ripping the net with his puppet's claw, he takes a stance. "So it's my turn for fun then." readying his puppet 'Karas' to battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm
"Another one?" he looked at the puppet user he had to end this quick his Wilderness Reclamation form would ware off not to long he ran at the new comer and his fingers turned to vines as he whipped at the new comer hoping to get the first shot in before he used any of his puppet tricks  

Xistund

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 pm
Tsubaki performs a hand sign then touching the ground "Earth Release: Sand Wall." blocking the vines with sands at the same time striking back with needles from his puppet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Reaching out Kohane took the scroll from Hikari looking at it for a moment before opening it. It was the slug queens strongest of abilities the Genesis of Rebirth. This was the move that at the cost of shortening her life made the slug queen all but invincible. Looking to Nowe tho Kohane wasn't sure what to say instead keeping her thoughts to herself as to not hurt his feelings more then they already seemed. Watching both her friends go in different direction's Kohane shook her head slightly as she red over the scroll.

Vanishing from the area tho she headed towards her own area she had found to simply act on her own for the time being. Both Tayu and Kin knew about the area but she hadn't told Kiri and Nowe about it for a reason she didn't even really know. Sitting down cross legged she started to look over the scroll.

(I have in my posting forgotten completely about kyo who is simply sitting back at the camp.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 pm
"A Sand ninja?" Tayu cursed. This wasn't good. She threw up another net, but this one had less chakra to keep it going. The flames burnt the needles to ash, but the net was already starting to fall apart. She threw a handful of kunai at the new enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 pm
Nowe got to his queit clearing that he liked to train at. He stared at the rock that was covered in holes from chidori practice. Honestly, he missed the training area back home...home...the home he had failed to protect along with Kiri. I need to get stronger...to kill Seito...to get rid of Ayame...I'll kill them all.. He thought.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri climbed up into one of the large trees that surrounded the village, tucking herself into the branches. She settled herself there, tuning out the world as she opened her scroll and began reading. Skimming it, she could already tell this would take lots of practice and time.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:17 am
"Boring~" Tsubaki playfully dodge the kunais. He knew that they were also tired from fighting the Hinata doll, so he's just practically toying with them.

Tsubaki pulled a scroll from his side, putting the fallen cursed doll inside. "Mission accomplished~ Its showtime!" he spoke cheerfully as he moved his fingers. His puppet Karas blew black smoke from its mouth, covering the entire field. "See you later! Hahaha!" as Tsubaki tries to leave the smoked area, dropping fake explosive tags along the way.

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm
( well looks like the excitment of battle is calming down..so we'll be doing a time skip soon. smile and the next battle will require all shadow ninja's, hehe )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 pm
((Excellent! io3oi))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 pm
(cool!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm
( Oh yeah, if any chunnin characters want a rank up to Jonin, let me know via pm please. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm
Senro ran and tackled Tayu to the ground to cover her from the blast that never came  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm
Tayu hit the ground hard, coughing, and pushed Senro away. "Jeez! As if the smoke wasn't enough!" she gasped. "Get off!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games