Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm
Larai looked up timidly at her father and mother, nodding after a couple moments. "I..I'd like to learn how..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm
"Wait, you mean in the really deep crater that you were just telling us how dangerous it was?" Kai said pointing timidly at the new lake with a nervous smile.

"That was the idea, yes." Van said simply. "But this time we'll be here keeping an eye on you two so you don't turn into a couple of floating, bloated corpses." he said kneeling down and putting a hand on Kai's head.

((I just thought of something, how goes that fanart? =D))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm
{I just cannot seem to get Van's outfit right. crying I'm thinking about starting over on him entirely. All I've got down is his facial expression, some of his hair, and most of his body/anatomy/whatever. Should I upload the unfinished product into my scraps on DeviantArt and show you what I've got so far?

Ugh, I swear I hate how bad I am at drawing guys!}

"It's better as a lake than something that you could break your neck, face, and pretty much every other bone in your body in. Just remember to not swim here, practice swimming here, or go anywhere near this lake unless at least one of us is watching over you!" Mala said sternly in warning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm
"I don't know how to swim, like hell I'd jump in by myself!" Kai said peering into the water with a nervous expression at the thought of flailing and drowning with no one around. He gulped.

((It's fine, I can't draw guys either. xd *pats head* I'm sure it looks good! 3nodding ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm
{What I've Got So Far

Not finished, but...yeah.}

Mala grinned broadly upon hearing this. "Good!" After a moment of smiling she then said, "Just so you know, we only make you do things like staying out of trouble because we love you. It's not to be mean, it's not to make you angry, but it's to keep you safe or to teach you a lesson."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm
((What are you talking about? I think Van's coming along pretty damn well! biggrin ))

"Yeah, yeah....Cliche parent stuff, I know, I know...." Kai said rolling his eyes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm
{Thanks. XD I can be pretty critical over my works, especially if they're guys. Still, I won't be uploading a finished version until I CAN GET A FRIKKIN' OUTFIT RITE!!! >.< RaRGHFGJGSGJSDF!!!!

...You know how it is when you work hard on a pic but end up banging your head on the desk with every little mistake? Not literally, but you (hopefully) get my point.}

Mala pouted at seeing Kai's reaction. "Would you rather it be cliche parent stuff or us just ignoring you all the time, for good or bad?" she asked, hoping to prove a point.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm
((Yeah, I know the feeling...You have no idea how long some of my DA pieces have taken...))

"Ha! Dad knows that if you guys don't pay attention to me I'll wind up blowing the place up!" Kai said rather proudly as he folded his arms.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm
{Alot of my pieces take a million years too, unless I'm feeling really inspired.}

"If we did that, wouldn't you be blown up too?" Mala asked, raising an eyebrow. "What if we didn't care? We have long lives, and effective magic. Think on that."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm
((*sends waves of inspiration* <(>_<)> ))

"Even if you didn't get blown up, you'd still be grounded for a month. Now let's see if we can't find you some swimwear." Van said picking Kai up, holding him sideways with one arm around his torso and the other around his legs to keep him from flailing.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm
{Lol, thanks. XD}

Mala sat near the water's edge, not really all too confident that she'd be able to swim well after all these years. So instead, she decided to pretend to be a sort of lifeguard figure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm
((*slides down rope into room spy style while dressed like a secret service agent* Agent Zelly reporting in on the Leafra angst incident, ma'am. *salutes* A warning has been issued, but she blames it on not knowing what else to do and that the RP isn't as fast-paced as the game (my response: DU-HURR!) and it would normally be "like winter by now."))

"What about Larai? You're not making her get in!" Kai protested, getting carried right back out by Van in the same manner as before, but this time the boys were dressed for swimming.

"Because I can only teach one of you at a time and you're the one making a bigger deal out of it. You're only freaking out because you can't swim. Solution? Teach you to swim. Simple, really." Van said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm
{Well, there is a difference between RP's and games. Of course games will have a much quicker pace!}

Mala snickered at the banter between the two, finding Kai's reaction to it all to be quite hilarious. "Maybe he's afraid of a little water~" she teased in a sing-song voice.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm
"I'm not scared of water, I'm scared of drowning! There's a difference!" Kai said as Van slowly lowered the both of them into the water.

"Don't worry, we're staying near the edge if you still feel the need to hold on." Van reassured him with a smile. He wasn't actually sure of how good a teacher he was, but he wasn't going to pass up the chance for father/son bonding.

((That's what I thought, along with much eye rolling.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm
{Especially if you consider how many of us, reluctant or not, have lives beyond the computer.}

Larai went over and sat beside Mala, not saying a thing as she watched them both practice. "One day, even if he gets a good start, I'll be better." she thought to herself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games