Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm
well your chunnin now....what says you cant beat me now?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 pm
the fact that i'm still training. and once i'm done training i'll be tired and a tired chunin against an anbu wont work. if i were not pooched... sure i may stand a chance. i wont say will. cuz who knows. it's not something we've tried. but... well... sure... sadly that means i wont get to use the perception field in the spar. cuz it's an assassin's tool. i'd be sneaking up on you with it. and that wouldn't lead to a fun spar. just one where you try to teach me not to sneak up on you. lol. least that's how i see it going down. either way i am going to finnish training my perception field then i guess we could spar.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm
well i taken off on a mission now....:/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm
ah true enough. lol. darn. i woulda had fun. hey... maby i could convince mam to send me after you and i can use my perception field to remain hidden and simply report. oh and i know another jutsu i want to learn. the astral projection technique. that way if i say go under cover to spy or whatever in another village i'll be able to report back.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm
or the literal apparition technique too. thats a fun one. and good luck sneaking up on Ganchou, Bast AND San. that would be a sneaky ninja...that would most likely never exist XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm
oh right. bast is there. ok. my chances have gone down. my perception field may not fool her kagura shinban. but if she weren't there. yes i could sneak up on you. my perception field makes me essencially unknoticable. the only way to break it is to have a high level sensory ability like byakugan or sharingan notice me or for me to attack someone. that's about it. and thus i could sneak up on you. attack from right beside you. sure your reaction wont be good for my health but so long as i take precautiouns i'm good. oh... i do need to learn more douka manips... gan was supposed to be teaching me those. what a wonderufl sensei he is. *cough cough*  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm
dreadno
oh right. bast is there. ok. my chances have gone down. my perception field may not fool her kagura shinban. but if she weren't there. yes i could sneak up on you. my perception field makes me essencially unknoticable. the only way to break it is to have a high level sensory ability like byakugan or sharingan notice me or for me to attack someone. that's about it. and thus i could sneak up on you. attack from right beside you. sure your reaction wont be good for my health but so long as i take precautiouns i'm good. oh... i do need to learn more douka manips... gan was supposed to be teaching me those. what a wonderufl sensei he is. *cough cough*
he he....i too have the kagura shingan.......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 pm
i think it's to low a sensory jutsu. cuz in the custom it's listed as only bloodline sensories as being the ones able to see it. and... well... that's not a bloodline sensor. so... i may be able to sneak up on you.
i say that only because i looked at it while surfing for jutsu to learn and noticed it wasn't really that high a ranked jutsu.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm
well i'm off to sleep. have fun with your mission. i'll be back tomorow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm
dreadno
i think it's to low a sensory jutsu. cuz in the custom it's listed as only bloodline sensories as being the ones able to see it. and... well... that's not a bloodline sensor. so... i may be able to sneak up on you.
i say that only because i looked at it while surfing for jutsu to learn and noticed it wasn't really that high a ranked jutsu.
well there are ways of upgrading it.......which i am working on it now before i got taken off to the mission XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 am
Psssssssssssssh. Bloodlines... Never used them. <3 Less its my own but thats not in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 am
i remember when you put it into a custom bloodline contest in HV... it was really interesting.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 am
flawed you should take shakuton when it comes out! it would kinda fit with your whole desert fox thing too XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 am
but then he wouldn't be siniku yoshimitsu. the one who never has a bloodline. lol.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 am
But...but....shakuton is awesome!.....and its from Suna too.......  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games