Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
As hard as it was to say the female thanked Leanne for her compliment. She bit her lip some when offered to pet the cat. Another thing she actually like doing. Interacting with animals. Payton looked at Leanne in a strange way. So far the girl had brought up to things Payton really took joy in, maybe in a unconscious way, but hey were brought up none the less. Her eyes soften in their glare some as she reached out to touch the soft fur of the cat. 'She has earned a few points towards my good side,' she noted. Being that the silent girl had spoken Payton turned her gaze upon her briefly. "Nice to make your acquaintance." She contributed nothing to their conversation but was faintly pleased to listen to it all the same being that they were discussing animals

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Add a bunch of sugar. But then you'd get a sugar rush," Chase chuckled.

He continued to stare at the castle far away. On the outside, he seemed to be stoic and calm, but on the inside, he's a mess. He felt his blood rise to his cheeks. Good thing it was dark.

"You- I mean... Y-You asked if- If we could remain... Fr- Friends even if we were in different Houses... The answer is yes," he choked out. He felt his face turn burning hot, and he swore he could cook an egg on his face. Suddenly, he could smell blood. Am I insane? he wondered. He wiped his nose, only to come to the realization that some liquid stained his fingers.

"Ah, a nosebleed," he calmly noted.

(( emotion_awesome ))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

"What's a kneazle?" Leanne asked, looking over to Shina. "I've never heard of them before." Wait, did everyone here know what a kneazle was? "She's just a domestic shorthair. She's intelligent, though. She always seems to know when someone's down and trys to cheer them up, in her own way." She leaned over and stroked Ishtar. "She loves to be scratched a bit right behind her ears," she said to Payton.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana giggled. "You don't wanna see me with a sugar rush," she warned. Ariana's sugar rushes can get pretty bad. She would be fine one moment, and the next, the sugar would hit her. She'd get a rush of energy, and she isn't able to calm down for about an hour. Ariana stared at him as he explained what he was referring to. She smiled when she realized what he was saying. "We should join the same clubs, and sit together during class. All first years have class together, right? Yeah, we do, I think. In class, we should always sit together. I don't know if we'd be able to eat together, though, because each house sits with students in their house and not anyone else. And then we could- are you okay?!" she asked once Chase said he got a nosebleed.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Temporary... High blood pressure," he said. At least he didn't bite his tongue. "Do you have any tissues?" he asked. Getting a nosebleed at this time of day. Some luck he had. He wasn't sure if the loudness of the crowd at the station drove him to complete insanity, burst out on the other side, and completely flipped over his personality.

"Sorry to have destroyed your excitement," he quietly apologized.

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image Shina blinked. The girl must be muggle-born. "Oh, a kneazle is the magical equivalent of a cat. They are more clever than cats, but otherwise are very similar. They look almost identical, save for the fluffier tail, and can interbreed with cats to produce kittens. Unlike most hybrids, kneazle-cat hybrids are even fertile, which suggests that they really are very close genetically," Shina told the other girl.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
She let a bit of confusion cloud her eyes. "I'm afraid I have never heard of this kneazle either. But they sound interesting." Payton found herself saying despite telling herself she'd refrain from speaking. Her hands continued their gentle stroking, freezing for a moment when Leanna spoke to her. "Hm," she nodded as she did as told moving her nimble fingers behind Ishtar's right ear. The female would have smiled, if that were something she knew how to do, so she settled for letting the corners of her eyes crinkle in the telling sign of an approaching smile and leaving her expression there.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Mood:〗Slightly calm/ not so irritated
〖【OutOfCandy:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shook her head slowly. "Try rinsing it with the lake water," she told him, feeling bad that she didn't have any tissues with her. "Cold water should do the trick. At least we have access to it right now."

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

For a second, applying cold water seemed to be a good idea, but then he remembered how he witnessed an old lady pee in the communal pool when he was younger. "I'm- I'm good," he laughed nervously, "Thank you. I'll just deal with the nosebleed without anything."

He leaned his head forward and pinched the tip of the nose. It was just a nosebleed: Nothing he couldn't handle. "But I guess I'll have to wash my face anyways: I cannot go into Hogwarts with a bloody face," he stated, "So... Uh... What were you saying before?" He tried to awkwardly bring back the conversation to before his nose decided to brandish his blood like an ostentatious advertisement.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne smiled. "Do all creatures have a magical equivalent? That would be neat to learn. I mean, I love animals, and my family owns a farm. There's a lot of different animals there, and as far as I know, they aren't magical." She stopped, thinking about home made her heart ache. Especially since in a week would be the anniversary of her sister's... Nope, don't even think about it. She instead reached over to Ishtar, who seemed to understand her owner's sudden distress and reluctantly left Payton's ministrations to sit in her owner's lap.  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana thought for a moment in silence. "I- I really don't remember what I was saying. What were we even talking about?" she asked Chase. "Oh yeah! We were talking about being friends no matter what house we're in," she said calmly, well, she said the part after 'oh yeah' calmly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image"Well, not all muggle animals have a magical equivalent. Some do, like kneasles for cats. Dogs have the magical version in Crups, though really, crups are pretty specific, being a magical version of the Jack Russel terrier, not dogs in general. Kneasles have many breed types though, just like cats do. Mice are another species that have magical analogues, though honestly, those don't even have a unique species name, and are really only produced as pets," Shina told the other girl. "I'm not even sure if the magical mice breed true, or if they are a product of wizarding manipulation," she admitted.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

For now, Chase was glad nobody could see his bloodied face. At least, he hoped nobody could see it. People may think that he's a ferocious beast who just gnawed a fish or something. Or maybe he got punched in the face.

"Yeah," he managed to make a sound, "There's no rule that says a student cannot go over to another student in a different house and chat. And there's plenty of time between classes. Now, are we just assuming I'm going to be in a different house?" He tried to smile, but it was hard, considering he's pinching his bloodied nose.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
When Ishtar pulled away from her and went to Leanne Payon looked up. She saw the flicker of pain cross the girls face before it was skillfully behind her zealous mask. 'I know that face.' She thought solemnly. 'I used to were that face.' The female didn't want to get into that talk at the moment so she kept her mouth shut about it. But in the back of her mind she made note to ask about it later on in the year if they remained acquaintances. Which she doubted they would.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Mood:〗Slightly calm/ not so irritated
〖【OutOfCandy:〗I'm going to bed soon...
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Exactly! Ariana exclaimed. "I'm not assuming anything." It was easy to tell that she was getting a bit mad because she thought Chase accused her of wanting to not be in the same house as him. "I'm just saying that if we aren't in the same house, we'd still hang out."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games