Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 am

Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi smiled and held her tightly. "That I'm sure of sweetie. Come on, we best start walking. It's a long trip into the were realms and we have to do it by foot because we don't have the Realm-Jump pendants. If you don't walk to it, you won't find it. It's for safety reasons. Can't have humans driving through it and freaking out when they see us in our true forms walking about." He said with a wink. "Especially the weresnakes, they like to go nude a lot."

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah woke seven hours after the guards had brought Nina back into the harem. She'd awakened at that point to help Yuri take care of the girl, even using some of her natural healing ability to lessen her wounds. It had still been dark then, and they'd all drifted back to sleep. Now the sun was up, and golden light was pouring into the harem from the open balcony. Many of the women were still asleep, though. Sirrah imagined that they probably got bored a lot.

She looked over at Nina and Yuri and smiled. Both girls were asleep, curled up right next to each other. Yuri's arms were around Nina's waist, and Nina's head rested against Yuri's chest. It was both heartwarming and sad to see them like that. She glanced up to the doors, distracted by the sight of one of them opening slowly. 'Who could that be, at this hour? Gospind?'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz snuck into the harem after meeting with Gospind and finding out the times for the Guard shift change. He would have two hours to do this now, or he would have to wait a day, and he refused to make this woman wait any longer. He padded over to Sammi and gently shook the sleeping neko. "Sammi, your time is now." He told her and slipped the black ring onto her finger.

He watched as she smiled at him and hugged him gently, then he spoke in Ancient Dragon to activate it and whispered, "Ehizner is the one who will take you to the next waystation. Good luck, and may the Flames guard you."

He watched her slowly vanish from view and he smiled softly where she had once been, knowing that he had gotten another woman out successfully. He stood, and saw Lady Sirrah watching him, and he walked over silently to sit next to her. "I didn't see you awake. How are you feeling?" He asked her, his eyes a gentle peach.

...But not at the price of my soul.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah watched with a smile as Franz helped the woman escape. It was good to see a dragon with such compassion. It gave her hope for this kingdom. If only someone would be brave enough to take down Shadow and his cronies...

She was once again distracted from her thoughts by the boy coming over and speaking to her. She smiled slightly at him and nodded. "I'm feeling fine, thank you." Sirrah couldn't help looking over him for a moment, realizing with a sudden jolt why he looked so familiar; she'd once known a boy that looked almost exactly like him. "Your name is Franz, correct?" she asked him gently.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

He bowed his head slightly in respect and smiled. "Yes, that's me. I'm gonna be seventeen in four months too. I hope that we can get most of the girls out before the Lord notices us. Master Gospind is taking over where Master Gregire left off. That was his uncle. Ryuu caught him and he sacrificed himself to ensure the girl's escape. Poor Master Gospind couldn't even mourn him though, it would have given him away."

He smiled more at her and pulled out a sweet glazed roll from his belt pouch and handed it to her. His mother had made it for him and he was going to save for his victory treat, but he though that she might like something sweet and comforting. It was still steaming from being baked this morning. "Here Lady Sirrah. It's good, my mother Hannika made it. I have more in my chambers. She would be honored to know if you liked it or not." He told her and let his eyes turn a gentle lilac.

He couldn't help liking this woman, she reminded him of his mother in a way. She was strong, but still kind. He made himself comfortable and motioned for her to try it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Lady Sirrah... It has been a very long time since anyone called me that... Very long..." Sirrah had to smile at his generous offer. "That's very kind of you, Franz. But how about we share it?" She laughed softly and halved the roll, offering him the choice of which half to take. She was hungry, but she knew that she could go months without food and still be strong. Franz, on the other hand, was a growing Dragon. "Long ago, my mother told me, 'Sirrah, food tastes best when shared with friends'. I'm sure she was right."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:52 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz laughed softly at her words, his eyes a soft green-grey. "Yeah, my Mom says that too. Hmmm..." He said softly and began to size up the two pieces.

He looked at the two pieces and saw that the one in her left hand was a bit larger that the one in her right, and he plastered on a wicked grin and snickered, as if he was taking the bigger one and grabbed the smaller instead. "Big mistake letting me choose Nai. I always get the one I want!" He told her and took a bit out of it, tasting the vast amount of fruits and sweet creams his mother had made it with.

The sweet was huge in its whole form, easily weighing a good nine ounces, but he loved them and would eat them in small portions. He grinned at Sirrah again as he swallowed. "Eat, it's really good Nai." He said, his eyes returning to the grey-green.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Nai? What does that mean?" Sirrah chuckled and took a bite of the roll. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise. "It's very good, Franz. You'll have to be sure to thank your mother for me." She continued nibbling at it, looking at the wall for a moment in thought. "Franz, do you mind telling me about your family?" She wasn't sure why she felt the need to know more about this boy. But she had the undeniable desire to know him, become friends with him. It would be nice to have as many friends in this place as possible. And he just seemed so familiar already... It felt right for them to be friends. She even found herself thinking, 'If I had a son, I would want him to be like this boy.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz smiled as she asked about the word. "Nai? It's Galic for mother. Dad taught me Galic before he died in a battle about six years ago. Mom is with Granpo and Jesse, my baby sister. I left to come here to make it easier on them to live. It's hard for her to make ends meet sometimes and I wanted her to be able to raise Jess really well, how Dad would have done it. But she always make me these once a week and sends seven or eight to me at once." He told her softly.

He smiled at her a bit more and his eyes went grey-yellow. "Dad was a good Dragon, but Master Gospind is like a brother to me. I might be his page but if no one else is around, he talks to me like I'm his equal. I miss my family, but I have things to do here." Franz looked around at the sleeping women. "These girls all have familes too. I want to be able to let them go back to them. I can write to mine, but these girls don't even know if they are still alive anymore. I couldn't bear it if this happened to Jesse."

He reached into his belt pouch again and pulled out a small locket, opening the simple silver case to show her a piture of his mother, grandfather, and baby sister. "They are proud of what I'm doing. I want to make them all proud Nai." He fished out a second roll and handed it to her with a smirk, his eyes grey-green again. "And you eat this one. No buts. You need to keep up your strength and I can always get more."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

For some unknown reason, Sirrah felt incredibly moved by his new nickname for her. She listened to Franz tell about his family with intense interest, saddened to hear that he'd lost a parent, much like she had herself. She was surprised at how brave and upbeat he was able to be, in spite of how difficult things were for him. "I'm positive that they are proud of you, Franz. You'd make any mother proud," she said with a smile. Sirrah laughed and took the roll he offered her, nibbling at it obediently. "You know, I'd always wished I had a brother or sister to keep me company when I was a little girl... Your sister is very lucky to have you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:29 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz smiled at her sadly. "I try to be a good brother, but I don't want her growing up under the Lord's reign. I don't want to have her being raised like that. Tell me of your family Nai. Aside from me, of course." He prompted, a slight humor in his pale red eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled, feeling that same rush of motherly affection when he called her family. "It seems very accurate to call you family, Franz. If I had a son, you know... I would want him to be someone like you." She closed her eyes for a moment and laughed. "You really wish to hear about my past? Now, there's a long story... I'm not exactly a young woman."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 am

Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz felt his eyes go to the grey-green that they seemed to gravitate to around this woman. "Well Nai, you got your wish. Tell me all you wish to say, I will listen to it all." He said and gently hugged her for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and embraced him as well, then sat back and began her long tale. She knew that it would take many, many days to tell the boy everything, but he seemed interested enough. So she told him the perilous tale of how her parents met and fell in love, and why her father left her and her mother alone for so many years. It was about noon by the time she got to her fourteenth year, when her mother died. "She was killed by another demon, one I didn't recognize. I left my village after that. I wandered for years, learning all I could about healing." Sirrah paused, looking around for a moment. The girls were stirring now.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri woke slowly, reluctantly. But she had to smile at the sight of Nina in her arms. Nina was still asleep, not that Yuri could blame her. She kissed her lover's forehead softly and very carefully disentangled herself from the girl, looking up at Sirrah and Franz. "Ohayou gozaimasu, onee-chan. I see you have met Franz. Ohayou, Franz-kun," she said with a smile, leaning against the wall, her eyes constantly flicking back to Nina.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games