Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Walking alone under my umbrella...User Image

Haru felt her stomach gently, pulling up her shirt and gasping.
Small bruises dotted her stomach, and the baby kicked once more.
"The baby... Is bruising me.." She said quietly.

Kanime felt her hand on his and he opened his eyes.
"What? Oh..."
He sat up and rubbed his face. "Maybe I should sleep on a real bed. Want to join me?" He asked, standing up drowsily.
User Image...Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 pm
Rath decided it was just junk mail and he put it all in a drawer in the kitchen. He then went into their bedroom. "Sorry, just the mail-" His eyes widened when he saw the bruises on Haru's stomach. "Haru, are you all right?" He asked her worriedly then sat down beside her.

Adell grinned then giggled a bit. "Sure, I'll join you." She told him then led him into the bedroom and layed him down on the bed. She then layed next to him and lightly kissed his fore head. "Sleep not sleepy head." She said, grinning.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 pm
Walking alone under my umbrella...User Image

Kanime pulled Adell up to him, cuddling her warmly and breathing on her neck with his musky scent.
He mumbled, "I love you... Very much.." And then a few seconds later, he was snoring.

Haru yanked her shirt over her stomach and shook her head.
"I'm fine. Nothings wrong. I'm fine."
She looked away from Rath and let her hand drop from her stomach.
User Image...Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am
Hana walked up to the Shoma family house. OK, house is a bit of a understament. More like town. Hana walked up to the towering Gate. "Um, hello? I have a package to Adell Shoma. If she doesn't live here, is there any chance somebdy can tell me where Adell is?" Hana usally loves delivering packages, but now,she's acutally frightened. Who would live here?  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm
Adell grinned. "I love you too.." She whispered.

Rath raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He asked her.

A servent went up to Hana and grinned kindly. "I'll show you the way to Adell, dear." She told her then lead to her to Kanime's house. "She should be in here." She said then knocked on the door.
Adell heared the knock then went to the door, opening it. "Hello?" She asked.
The servent grinned. "This girl here was looking for you."
Adell nodded then looked at Hana, grinning. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked her politly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am
"Hello, i have a package for you." Hana said smling. she really likes this girl. She was like a candle in a dark place. She made people happy. "Sign here" Hana loved this package. It's acutaully from her! She made a speacial ppackage, which had all the animals of the zodiac Knick knac collection, Also a few candles, and 500 dollars. She made a package, and gave it to someone to make her feel good. She hasn't gone to the shoma estate, so she found a shoma and delivered it to her. She also inculdeded a letter, which read:
"Dear Adell,
I know i don't know you, and you don't know me, but i wanted to give somone some gifts, and you were choosen. Inside includes a knic knac collection of the animals of the zodiac, a few scented Candles, and $500. Hope you enjoy,
Hana Silvermoon"

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ Kanime snored loudly on his bed, pulling the blankets over him.

Haru kept her eyes averted from Rath and didn't answer, holding her stomach again.
She then answered, "It's fine..." ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm
Adell nodded then signed. "Thank you." She said, still grinning at the girl. She then read the letter, her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. "Whoa.. I wonder who Hana Silvermoon is.." She mutter to herself. She loved this gift and she wanted to thank the person who got it for her. I was wonderful!

Rath sighed then nodded. He then put his arm around Haru and put his hand on her hand that was on her stomach.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am
"Oh, and Adell? It's from me." Hana walked out of the estate calmly. She then stoped and turned aroud. She was still watching her, with her mouth open.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 am
Kanime snored again, yanking the covers farther over his head, pulling it accidentally off his feet.

Haru sighed and looked at Rath, smiling weakly.
"You're very sweet, thanks for being here for me, Rath."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:21 pm
Adell blinked then ran after Hana. "Wait, wait!" She called. When she saw her, she ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!~" She said, jumping up and down. When she pulled away, she asked, "Why did you give me this?"

Rath grinned. "I'll always be there for you Haru." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 am
Haru hugged Rath and sighed again.
"I really don't know how my mother did it, she said I was a handful, and this little kicker is really energetic."

Kanime snorted in his sleep and called for Adell, digging his face into the pillow and groaning.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Rath smirked then his face turned to seriousness. "My parents never talked to me and Adell. They never even aknoledge our excistance. So, I don't know what I was like when I wasn't even born yet.." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
Adell blinked then ran after Hana. "Wait, wait!" She called. When she saw her, she ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!~" She said, jumping up and down. When she pulled away, she asked, "Why did you give me this?"

Rath grinned. "I'll always be there for you Haru." He told her.

"I've learned, when your feeling terrible, grab some things that are lieing around, and give them to a person. That way, when you watch all of those efforts you made make a person you hardly know very happy, you know you've done something good, and can say you're a good person." Hana was glad she enjoyied the present. "The animals were just lieng around, and the candles and money only took a month to make. Enjoy!" Hana walked a few more staps, then turned and said "If you want give me a gift, you meet me tomorrow at The Bubbiling Pot. See ya!"  

Dragonspirit32

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ Haru leaned over, kissing Rath.
"I'm so sorry.." She murmured. "My dad was abusive when he was home, and when he was out he was drinking. Eventually, my mother just.. Left." Haru spaced for a second and then smiled. "But that's all in the past. I have you now. Right?" ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff