Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah grumbled slightly into Nina's lips, finding it hard to stay annoyed when her body wanted so badly just to give in to Nina. "Somehow," she mumbled between kisses, "it seems different when you have to watch your mother doing it..." Mercifully, she soon forgot all about her mother and was solely focused on Nina.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah was shocked at how much her body responded to Amilia's touch, moaning sharply and arching her body into the other woman's when her hand touched the small of her back; a sensitive area for her. Against her better judgement, her arms tightened around Amilia and she deepened the kiss even further, her body trembling with excitement while her mind tried to convince her it was a bad idea. 'Satoshi wouldn't approve of this... I've never even given a thought to kissing a woman before... And Amilia has a boyfriend! I need to stop... I need to... Gods... Her lips are so soft... And this feels so good...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia gripped her back more, her right hand tangling into her hair and moaning still. No! Den won't like... Who the ******** am I kidding? I love this and he probably won't care... Amilia thought and moved her body to allow her left thigh to be positioned right between Kirrah's legs.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy giggled and gently guided Amilia and Kirrah to the spare bedroom, giving them a push inside. Unlike the other couples, she had a feeling these two weren't going to stop with just making out anytime soon, and she respected the need for privacy.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu sat curled up on the couch next to Jorden and Satoshi, and she finally asked what had been worming at her for the last few days. "Den-den? Mom is dead, isn't she?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden felt his stomach lurch sickeningly at his little sister's question. It had taken her a long time to ask, and secretly he had hoped that she never would, but of course it was inevitable. He looked at Lulu sadly and drew her into a hug. "Hai... I'm sorry, Lulu-chan... I should have told you sooner..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu shoved her way out of his arms, her tear-filled teal eyes angry. "Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't. You could have told us long ago, but you enver did. You could have told us many times, but you didn't. Were you going to keep us ignorant until we died of old age? Well Den-den? When were you going to tell us that our mother had died? What day? What month? What freaking year?! Myen?!?! Nyaaannuu! Mhhyaann... Kyen!" she cried out, her neko sounds replacing her words at the end, then she feld from thehouse in her rage and sadness, trying to hide from her own anger and hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi shook his head and put a hand on Jorden's arm to stop him from going after Lulu. "I will do it. Do not worry, I will make sure no harm comes to her. But the girl needs time to recover. Let her be. Lulu is a good girl; she will not be angry with you forever." With that, he stood and moved into the night like a ghost, following Lulu at a distance and making sure she wouldn't be harassed by anyone.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu ran through the strees as she sobbed, running towards a place she didn't know yet, just letting her feet take her. Finally, she stopped and stared at the grey house, far away from the place she had began running from, and gently touched the old 'For Sale' sign in the front. She walked up the old stairs, small memories locked away flitting through her mind.

-"Mom!! Mony burned my stuffed dog!" She yelled, seeing their mother and her red and green eyes assessing her before speaking, a playful smile on her face.-

Lulu sobbed harder and walked to the door, swinging off it's hinges and stepping inside, silent. Another memory surfaced and she couldn't help but sob and shudder.

-She and her sisters were rushing around the house Jorden behind them and chasing them all. Lulu felt her foot catch on the table and she slamned her head on the floor, Lokita hitting the floor in a daze as well as their siblings screamed for their mother. She came rushing over as fast as lightning, and began to try and fix them up, her eyes full of worry. "Lulu Crystal Ariake... You need to be careful... Por favor..." She heard before her mother kissed her ears tenderly, then Lokita's-

She moved up the stairs, towards the rooms that she remembered from the Before Time. She passed the room Jorden and Harmony shared and the one she and Lokita had shared, stopping once to see a small toy in the corner, the stuffing strewn about it from the rodents that had gotten into it for the warm filling. she moved on, and into the room that had once been their mother's, seeing the old frame still in place. She sobbed more and climbed into where the mattress had rested, curling up on the floor as she remembered life before the man had taken them and made them lose themselves. She knew that she had nothing to tie her to her mother but one thing she had lost long ago, could be restored. "I'm sorry Mom... I should have done better... I'm so sorry..." Lulu Crystal Ariake whispered to no one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi entered the house along with Lulu, following behind her silently and listening to her cry, feeling his own heart ache for the child. He heard her whisper to her dead mother and entered the bedroom, approaching slowly. "Lulu," he said softly to alert the girl to his presence before crossing over to kneel beside her. "I understand you are hurting, little one... but do not despair. I know that your mother is proud of you, and is watching over you even now. I know this to be true. It is not your fault she became ill, Lulu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm
Lulu Crystal Ariake

User Image

Lulu sat up slowly, clinging to his large chest as she sobbed and she felt her twin waking up. She sent her the truthand felt Lolita Micha Ariake send her all comfort she could. As she could feel her sister walking to their brother and hugging him as she silently cried. Lulu finally fell asleep curled against him, soft sobbs still being voiced from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi didn't speak as he gently held the brokenhearted child in his arms, knowing any words would be useless and shallow-sounding at this point. What could you say to a child who had lost so much? As soon as she was asleep, Satoshi stood and lifted Lulu carefully into his arms, cradling her against his chest and carrying her back to her home. 'If only it was possible to bring Kannah back... But of course we cannot...' He knew the rules that governed the Afterworld as well as Hell; Kannah had not made enough friends in her life to make it possible for her to come back. It was sad, but he had a sinking feeling there was simply no way to fix what was hurting Lulu and Lokita.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden had been sobbing inconsolably since Satoshi had left, and was curled in a ball on the couch when Lokita wrapped her arms around him. He knew without speaking that she knew their mother was gone, and hugged his little sister tightly, feeling lower than low that he had dared keep the truth from his siblings. They still seemed so young at times, it was easy to forget how much they had really been through... Jorden was truly afraid that he had made his sisters hate him by keeping this from them and making Harmony do the same. "I'm sorry, Loki-chan," he sobbed softly, rocking slightly as he held his little sister. "I'm so sorry... I would bring her back in a heartbeat if I could..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 am
Lokita Micha Ariake

User Image

Loki cried silently as she held her sobbing brother, soft neko sounds escaping her lips. "It... It's alright onii-san. Nyahnn..... I knew it... Myen... months ago.... If Mom was alive, s-she would have been here... Onegai, stop crying onii-san... Kyen... You did what you thought was best....." She whispered to him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden stopped crying with difficulty and just held his little sister, patting her back gently. She didn't make any noises to clue him in that she was crying, but the growing wet spot on his shoulder was more than enough. "She loves you and Lulu, Lokita... And we'll see her again someday. I promise," he whispered, feeling his own aching heart somewhat soothed by that thought.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games