Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 am
At the exact moment that Jack held up a machine part in his hand, Little Omni began to glow. He began to float into the air and floated out into the open air of the the town. Then the ground shook as five mechanical humanoids rose up out of it, each one had a vague resemblance to Omni, but they were all very different.

Then Omni and the five fell apart, being forcibly disassembled by some unknown force, and that same force pulled Jack's trophy out of his hands. The parts of the six began to swirl until they created a vortex like effect, a tornado of of wind and parts. Lightning like sparks of energy shot up from the funnel toward the sky and the parts began to reassemble themselves into one form. Though this form could not be seen. Only the swirling cloud of dust and wind could be seen, while in the eye of the storm the parts were slowly integrating themselves to become a single machine.

What outcome would be produced was unknown, for the tornado lacked the power necessary to move objects outside it, and it wasn't moving. It was staying in one place. Its core, the eye of the storm, was glowing a bright green.

((I'll write the rest of it in my next post. Have to give you folks a chance to respond.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 am
(hey i thought we talked about you saving that for the sequal?)

"Mommy! Daddy!" Leo yelled as he road Tamu over to Januff and Jack. He had learned to handle the rains by watching Januff. "Are you ok?" he asked them with a worried look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am
Jack watched his rtophy fly away but didn't persue it, he didn't feel like it he then saw Leo come in on Tamu and smiled "Other than us needing a bath?... I think were fine" he started laughing at all of this now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 am
((No. You said it could wait to sequel and didn't listen when I said without it happening, Omni would never grow up. Fox and I discussed this happening now.))

The Tornado started to glow brighter and brighter and then aas the glowing ceased, a shockwave rang out in all directions from the base of the funnel, and the funnel slowly vanished. As the dust cleared, A small figure stumbled out of the dust, crying. "Momma!! Daddy!!!!!!" It was little omni, and visibly nothing was different about him. Though as the parched ground beneath him cracked with each step, it was clear he was heavier. He'd gained five times his weight and he could tell he was 6 times as heavy as he'd been. He could feel it, and he didn't like it. It hurt. He cried out, practically screaming for his mom and dad.

He fell to his hands and knees and continued screaming, and as he did so, he didn't even notice as his body made visible changes. His mid-section took itself apart and the pieces folding up into his chest and his pelvis. His back lengthened, adding a couple metal vertabrae and then hydraulic pump like supports extended down from inside his chest and up from his pelvis and then small armored plates followed to encase them.

His lower pair of arms withdrew into his body and his remaining arms became just a little longer, his legs also becoming longer. His neck and tail went through the same process as his torso, and if he were to stand up again, he'd find he was the same height as Leo.

Throughout this he continued to cry out for his adopted parents; needing their comfort.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Molly was working on her Richard doll when she felt something was wrong. She rushed to Omni's room and gasped. "Omni? Omni?!" she yelled while looking all over the shop but never found him. She then rushed to her computer and e-mailed Richard. "Omni is missing!!!! I have no idea where he went!" she typed while crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:40 pm
Within a few moments the computer came to Life "running a scan"..... after some time he spoke again "Present me my temporary body please. Location found" he dropped everything else to find Omni  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 pm
Molly nodded and got the doll. She had added dark green eyes, a mouth, and fingers like he asked. "I also added a device that allows you to float." she said and set it down for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Little Omni Kept screaming and crying out for his adopted parents; needing their comfort. He was a machine, but he was still in pain. He needed his mother and father. He needed them. It wasn't as simple as wanting his parents, because he needed that feeling of safety, the feeling of everything's going to be alright. The feeling of being held by his parents. "Momma!!!!!!! Daddy!!!!!!!!!!"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Richard warped into the doll and after alittle bit of testing his doll abilities he quickly jumped off "Follow me" he then stated runnign out the door  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 pm
Molly scooped up Richard and ran to the garage by the shop. Soon they rushed out on a sleek black bike that was like Jack's, but smaller and an older model. "Just point in the direction." she told him as they left town.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:47 pm
his finger pointed straight and true to the direction they needed to go  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 pm
Molly nodded and made the bike go as fast as it could through the sand.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 am
His finger kept pointing onward where they needed to go "Destination, approximately 45 seconds"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 am
Januff smiled at Jack, taking a step towards him but turning when Leo arrived. She took him down off of the horse, holding him in her arms, laughing as the slime covered him as well. "Wouldn't want you to feel left out." she leaned down, licking the side of his cheek clean and nipping his ear.

"With all of this slime I wouldn't worry bout that nasty smell of yours." Januff paused in her cleaning of Leo. She'd forgotten that key point. While the smel of her in heat attracted males, it repelled females. She shrugged, kissing Leo's nose. She looked up at Jack with a grin. "We don't have to worry about lunch now."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 am
Jack smiled watching the cute motherly seen then raised an eyebrow "Lunch?" he looked back at the worm "huh... didn't know you could eat this thing."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games