Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Monica walked through the doors, wearing a white knee-length sleeveless dress. It was a little more simple and casual than what she normally wears but all the more elegant with pearl necklace and earring set. She carried a white clutch bag as she came towards where Jian was. "Sorry I'm late" She said as she drew near.

((OOC: Aw~ I thought Jian was going to pick Monica up. Lol. Anywayyy.. I'll get Zil in the scene after the next Dustin post XP ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 pm
Dustin turned around. "Oh no, you two aren't going anywhere" he said with a dark chuckle. He then grabbed them by the ropes again and continued dragging them into the the room. The door creaked slowly closed behind them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm
((I didn't think that would be normal for a first date. Remember, they're just supposed to be 'friends meeting'. ))

"It's quite alright. You look lovely." Jian replied with a slight blush. "Umm.... I... I haven't looked at it yet, but I picked this up earlier." Jian said, showing her the folder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Zil was practicing his melodic, drunken out of tune voice as he neared the destination where the twins were being held. It would be nice to see Damien's kids stringed up by a rope, wouldn't it?

Monica took a seat and got the envelope from Jian. "What's this?" she asked with much curiosity.

((OOC: I suppose. Well, Zil time~ Btw, gotta go in... an hour? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:52 pm
Dustin began trying a rope around each of the twins' ankles. the rope was attached to a pulley that was looped around a crane like device. He then began turning the crank which pulled the twins up until they hung upside down. "I warned you" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Am I interrupting something, boss?" Zil said peering into the door. He was just in time for the hanging, huh?

((OOC: getege ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm
((Awww... Ok. ))

"Shadow's results. I haven't looked at them yet. Want to take the first glance?" Jian asked.

The twins were silent and ignored Dustin and Zil. Slowly, they began to motion back and forth rheumatically, swinging their bodies side to side as it began to tear at the ropes. They grunted from the pain and stress it put on their ankles, but they continued moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm
"Just dealing with some pesky prisoners. If you could be so kind as to go get the dead fish slime and a kiddie pool for me" Dustin said to Zil. He then noticed the kids were trying swing out. "Oh, you two want to go for a swing?" he asked and grabbed both twins, ready to start swinging them back and forth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yeees sir~! Steven shall return with the request!" Zil said, walking towards another door with his pointer finger in the sky. He wasn't sure if Dustin recognized him already.

Monica grinned and opened the envelope. Jian really understood how Monica loved knowing things first, didn't he? She began reading through the data, scanning for more important things.

((OOC: lolly. You can go make up what the contents of the envelope are. Too lazy~))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm
"Be our guest, moron." Vincent sneered while Valkyrie let out a dark chuckle. The ropes were already starting to give way from their constant tugging for the past few hours, and their own weight was causing it to fray.

The envelope was filled with a bunch of files and contracts, some of which were circled in red. There was also a note in the envelope written by Shadow.

~~~~~

Here's the proof that the Laurel family was involved with illegal smuggling. Their money is given to third parties disguised as charities who smuggle goods and people out of the country for illegal trade: Helmshire food for Diethelm technology and refugees. There's also a few documents with the Laurel's signature as part of their agreement to the smugglers. There was a lot more that they were dealing with, but unfortunately most of those people pay me not to disclose their name or information. I left you a list of the few who they deal with that are also on my bad list, along with proof of their connection and their information. This should at least give you a start, Mr. Noble.

~Shadow

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm
"Oh, well then. I shall" Dustin said and started with giving Vincent a hard push and then followed with giving Valkyrie one. He kept them swinging.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm
Vincent and Valkyrie kept struggling, trying to put more stress on the ropes, when suddenly, Vincent's rope snapped. He fell the floor and slowly began to get up. "Vincent?!" Valkyrie asked with alarm.
"I'm...Ok..." He muttered, twisting his ankle so the his feet were free and stood up panting. He looked between Dustin and Zil, trying to think of a way to stall them without getting caught again.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm
"Well you're down. You got your wish. Now what?" Dustin asked Vincent. He then stopped Valkyrie from swinging and just let her hang there. He knew it was Zil in another disguise from the voice and body movement. He wondered if he was actually getting a pool and fish slime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Just in time, Zil returned with the container of slimy fish and saw Vincent got free. Without hesitation, he threw the gross liquid over the kid to stall him.

Monica read through the documents and saw the note. "Interesting..." She muttered, handing the envelope back to Jian.

((OOC: Took a bath~))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 pm
((Ahh... ))

Vincent bolted to the left despite getting covered in fish slime. Valkyrie started to swing again. The rope began to snap, but she wasn't moving fast enough.
'V-Vincent" She cried.
Vincent's eyes lit up, and he rammed into the bucket to catch his sister as she fell on top of him. He slammed against the ground again as the wind was knocked out of him from his sister's weight.
"Br-brother." She stuttered, kicking off the ropes and rolling off of him. He began to breath slowly, trying to sit up. Valkyrie quickly rose to her feet and grit her teeth as if standing her ground to protect her brother while he recovered.

"Is that so?" Jian asked before looking at the contents for himself. "Well then, it appears you have a lead on those smugglers that you wanted to deal with."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games