Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 pm
"You should go rest. I'm not going to relapse in a matter of hours. I don't have time to anyway." Amaya said as she walked up to the two, flexing her right hand a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:06 pm
"Alright; don't work yourself too hard now." Adrian said leaning over the railing of the stands to give Amaya a kiss on the forehead before leaving the arena and heading back to the house, where he flopped face down onto the bed as soon as he got there.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 am
Once Adrian left, Amaya trained for a few more hours before she took Calista home and made dinner. She made dinner for Calista and left some for Adrian whenever he decided to get up. Calista would be fine on her own for a few hours, and Amaya had an early fight.

After her mother left, Calista sat on the couch to watch a movie that Amaya had put on before she left. Sophie sat on the couch next to her, while Calista sipped some chocolate milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm
Angelicos Flame
Rock chuckled a little with a big grin on his face. "I wouldn't have cared less if you would've hurt me. Even though that would've taken a lot to hurt me, my body develops an armor if ice that reforms itself constantly... But you keep thinking everything you do is wrong. It's not true. You don't live in a place like that. You live somewhere where all you need to do is survive, and you can do anything you wish as long as you listen to your owner. Except that, you're free to kick anyone's butt anytime you like and have no remorse. You have more freedom here than you think, apparently."

"But...I," she paused, thinking over her words a bit,"I don't want to. I don't to hurt people. I just want them to not hurt me." she looked down at the half eaten slice of pizza. Truth was, she didn't know what she wanted. At first, she had been glad to be down there. She couldn't kill anymore people, but now...now she wanted out. She didn't want to have to fight or be afraid of every monster she saw. Yet, she knew there was nothing for her at the surface. They would never accept her up there. It was the same way down here. She wasn't a fighter. "I belong nowhere," she muttered to herself sadly.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm
"Amaya already leave for her fight?" Adrian said coming out from his room later to see Calista watching a movie before he went into the kitchen to see about dinner.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm
"Mmmhmmm, she said Sikes made her fight earlier." Calista said, not turning from the tv. "Mommy made you dinner too. She left it for you in the fridge." She told him, hugging Sophie tight.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm
"Well, at least she should be alright now. She's certainly in better shape now than she was last week." Adrian said not too worried about her as he opened the fridge and found his dinner. Hopefully he wouldn't find her stumbling home in the middle of the night horribly beaten and electrocuted anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm
"She said that I should tell you that she said she'd be home late even if she won because she had stuff to do." Calista told him as she now finally turned around, looking at him over the back of the couch.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:49 pm
"Hmm...Alright..." Amaya was doing better now and she'd begun their plot to escape. She was probably just starting work on that is all. "So what are we watching?" Adrian asked as he sat down on the couch next to Calista with his plate after heating up his food.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 pm
"Some movie mommy put on. She said it was called 'A Christmas Story'. She said she used to watch it when she was little every year at Christmas and she thinks its Christmas time now. Adrian, what's Christmas like?" She asked, cocking her head a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 pm
"Don't say that... We just gotta adjust to this place... If heard breaking out was nearly impossible and they'd be all over us if we ever did... And it's not like we can fly away if we do breach security... And even then, we'd have to manage getting these necklaces off. But it's not like we're gonna get old in this dump..." Rock replied sitting on the ground if front of her. "Just gotta bare with it a little longer..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm
"That's right, you've never had a real Christmas, have you?" Adrian said looking down at Calista with something of a sad smile. "Well, Christmas is one of the best holidays of the year when families get together and exchange presents. People go out and get a big tree that they decorate with lights and ornaments, sometimes they'll hang stockings up over the fireplace, and houses are covered with lights and decorations and it's all the most beautiful sight to see at night. And then, on Christmas Eve, this man called Santa Claus hops down the chimney to put presents under the tree and fill the stockings with small goodies. He's this jolly old man with a biiiiiiiiig belly in a red suit that goes around each year to deliver presents to the good little children, flying through the night in a sleigh led by his eight flying reindeer." he said with a bright smile as he explained the Santa Claus mythos to Calista.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm
Kierra looked at him, looking him in the eyes for the first time since he had gotten there. She saw something she had never seen before: senserity. She finally felt that she could trust someone. She could trust him. She smiled at him,"okay"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 pm
Once Adrian was done, Calista looked up at him sadly. "Adrian...have I never gotten presents from Santa because I've been a bad girl?" She asked, looking almost on the verge of tears. She had never gotten presents on Christmas, or ever really, but now she began to wonder if she hadn't because she was bad. It made her sad to think that. Or even worse than her being bad, Santa just forgot about her....  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Rock smiled, tilting his head on the side. "Be glad you see my smile. I rarely smile... But anyways, we wanna get out of here, now do we?" Rock asked with a smirk. The wheels in his brain started to really kick in, analyzing the area from the way he came in, since he came in conscious. "The first thing we need to do is get rid of these zappy necklaces... They stay on us even if we use our full abilities... One way would be that we lose our physical form and reappear beside it, but I doubt they'll work... They resist to us... They might not resist to others though." Rock grinned, thinking he might have a way to get these necklaces off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff