Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"I only knocked off your mask before as a way to distract you and keep you from truly harming an innocent. I meant no harm to you." Rowena glanced at the man holding Shadow's ruby. "If your ruby is returned to you, will you stop this craziness?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm
So many things all at once. It was probably a little arrogant to think Shadow would give in so easily. Perhaps she needed more persuading. Deadshot took the ruby out once more. The jewel glowed inside the cloth it was wrapped in. Deadshot could help but look down at it. The jewel itself was worthless to him. But he could help but feel it call to him. Whisper words of temptation. "Mierda." He hissed at the ball of cloth before looking back at Shadow with a smirk. "It's a shame really. I was getting attached to this thing. But I guess it looks better on you and your mask." Deadshot unwrapped the ruby and reared back his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the gem at Shadow's forehead. The gem, while not very aerodynamic flew straight and true. "At least I'm not rusty at pitching."

(....A little hasty there, don't you think Tayuyu?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm
(What do you mean? I didn't ninja you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Man, super villains have it so much easier than we do." Jenos said and sighed, why did everyone have to make every little thing so damn complicated? "Seriously, kids, can't you just do a trade like everyone else?" Jenos asked and rolled his eyes as the man threw the gem at Shadow. This is gonna get nasty. He thought to himself.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm
(v.v That's not what I mean. *sigh* I was typing my post on giving Shadow's gem back anyway, but then you apparently beat me to the punch. I really don't want make this a big discussion. could I ask that you edit your post?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm
Cryogon took on a defensive stance, well-aware that most physical combat wouldn't be effective here. He gathered some of his mana to create a wall of ice, if necessary. He whispered to Star. "Stay close to me, Fireflower. I'll keep us safe."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm
(Uhmm...I'm assuming whichever the case Shadow has her ruby back sooo...)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow stood and didn't stutter in stance as her ruby was thrown at her. The ruby going into its empty slot and slid into it with a thud. She raised her hands to adjust the jewel as the ruby was turned and corrected. "Shhhh..." She whispered to it, the ruby still glowing. "Shhh...." The ruby slowing dimming with her voice and soon stopped glowing altogether. Her head turned towards the White Woman and her head tilted at her words. "An innocent? Harming? I never leave prey....death, after all, is so much more beautiful." She says then starts to laugh uncontrollably. Her laugh echoing as all the jewels of her mask glowed lightly. The mask giving off a show before the jewels stopped completely.

Her head circled to look at every single one of them before looking back to the man who had her ruby before,"Rust grows within you, and you're blind too. Did you not see..? Did you not see how natural light shook off my setting...? Rust may remain yet I'm sure your blind eyes will see what solution I have just implied." With that she disappeared from sight, teleporting next to the White Woman and her friend with the cards. "Dear...dear Woman Of White..you're such a blind one too, hmm? " She jests now toying with her as she poked at her sides. She even poked the card one's sides as well before teleporting away before on of them reacted.

"And draggy, still a beast? Really...draggy...we know you're much more. " She mocks more, appearing being the dragon, having her fun. Her ruby gave off a tint of light and she started to dance as she teleported off into the air once more. Laughing madly as she floated there held up by her own shadow formed as a plate under her feet.

(Yep, she's crazy mrgreen She's so much fun to rp though ~~ Lol really she's just happy she has her ruby back and her ruby adds in how cruel/devious she is )

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Seriously, are we really going to be starting with the name calling? Because I still happen to remember your name as well." Jenos said sternly. Threatening Shadow with her real name, it could backfire or it could work perfectly, either way there was probably going to be a fight.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Star's head spun quickly, looking this way and that as the woman telaported around.

"Ugh, I'm getting dizzy." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:34 pm
((@Sean: It's been edited. Sorry 'bout that, then.))

Despite her outward calm, Rowena was starting to get a bit irked by Shadow's antics. For one thing, it annoyed her that this woman had so much power to simply teleport and control shadows so quick simultaneously. For another, did she seriously have to call her "White Woman" every time they met? Forming her soul-self around her, Rowena joined the other woman in the air. "I think we've had enough of this, lady. You need to calm down."

((@Rose: This is one shadow that Shadow can't control since it's a manifestation of Snow Raven's soul, even though it appears to be a shadow. Just letting you know. Not trying to be a b***h here.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm
(It's ok. It looks like it didn't matter one way or another according to Rose's post. All I feel like is that I got literal meaning of Dean Martin's song, Ain't That a Kick in the Head. Personally, this is my overall reaction to giving Shadow her ruby back. No if you'll excuse me, I must make Deadshot do something incredibly reckless....or maybe later. All I can say is it involves an M84.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 am
(Don't worry I understood what you meant ^~^ )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow laughed more as one started to say she was getting dizzy. " What a Flicker! Such a small flicker..." She says towards her [Star] calling her Flicker as in a flicker of light. Her laughing paused as the one with the cards threatened her name. Her head turning towards him slowly as her hidden eyes glared. " I call by what a soul says. She is woman of white, white a color suiting her entirely. Her a Flicker in the setting with the potential to shine lighter." She says explaining slightly as she teleporTed beside him [Jenos]. Her head still turned towards him as she added," I am of shadow, nothing else..." Her voice low as her hand went to her sleeve. She pulled up her sleeve showing her full black skin.

" A shadow balanced, yet torn. Here...." She continues teleporting back into the sky. " ...and there. Nothing more or less, and whoever assumes to know a shadow lies as we have no such boundaries of a mere human." She says pulling down her sleeve. Her clothing always having rips showing her skin though she wanted to show by example. Her black veil covering the back of her head and it holding no rips as it seemed in perfect condition as her mask. She looked to the Woman Of White briefly," To be calm is to waste to be otherwise, and to be otherwise is to waste being calm." Another riddle passed her lips and she stood staring into her with shadows nearby reaching towards everyone in the scene.

(No rush Sean )

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 am
Star looked slightly irritated at being called a flicker, but said nothing about it, letting the woman continue on with her riddles. She looked down when she noticed all of the shadows moving and caught her hands on fire once more.

"This doesn't look good." She said, eyes growing slightly wide. "Cry, back up, but stay kind of close." I hope this works....

The fire crawled up her arms and down her body, soon her entire form was encased in fire, radiating an intense heat, but also a bright light, which she hoped would keep the shadows off of her and Draco.

(Will let you decide, Rose, if it works, or not, or only works for Star and not Draco or something like that. Figure you have a specific direction you're going with this.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 am

Rowena's eyes narrowed slightly. "Are you saying that, by keeping my cool, I waste other emotions? Then you have no idea of what and who I am." She also noticed the shadows moving, but she wasn't about to act upon the observation. Not unless it looked as though there was some actual threat posed by the shadows.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm
Cryogon gave Star some space, letting her fire herself up to her heart's content. "If you're gonna fire up, Fireflower..." His body became encased in a frozen armor to add on to his crystal scales. "Then I need to chill out, dragon style!" His body seemed to be surrounded by a cold mist, produced by the armor. He also now had a large icy hammer in his right hand, and a solid, magically enhanced ice shield on his left.

((I've been doin' too much with D&D lately. I almost want to make a character that uses a frost warhammer and a +1 shield. Might have to roll a fighter or cleric for that one.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games