Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 am
((Well. I'm getting off to an amazing start with one of my roommates. The kind that instills me with ranting. Yesterday I cam back from class and felt like grabbing a snack, so I grabbed a bowl (note that there are two sets of dinnerware, one from each roomie and neither are labeled) and poured myself a bowl of chips. Once I'm done, I wash it like a good girl and just let it sit on the counter for a bit to dry some more. Roomie comes back and gets on my case for using her stuff without her permission. I would again like to note that this is a bowl in the kitchen area for crying out loud, not like her hair dryer, and she wasn't even there at the time. Apparently I should've texted her while she was in class or wherever for permission to use something one does not normally think to ask permission for. Then last night I come back from anime club and am feeling tired, but I'm hearing this loud kind of music that keeps playing over and over coming from her room. Like 'sounds like it could be playing in my own room at a sensible volume' kind of loud. I stay up reading for a bit, thinking she'll turn it off, but no dice. It's now way past our established quiet hours so I practically pound on her door for a while to no response. I look under the door and see I light on, so I assume she's there. Now said sound is both loud and annoying for looping so much, so I admit I may have been excessively snippy about it when I tried texting her instead. Still no dice so I give up. I just asked her about it this morning and she said her alarm went off while she wasn't there (again, really loud music(?) and at 11PM) and my texting her was rude. Again, I admit my text was a bit snippy, but how was I supposed to know she was out? She'd probably have my head if I went in without permission. UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH))

"And so do you. Just replace 'strength' with 'assorted weaponry and the reckless abandon to use them on people'." Balthazar pointed out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 am
{Sounds like a real inconsiderate b***h. >.< I hope things improve with her soon, or at the very least she gets a taste of her own medicine and learns to stop being such a Queen of the Tea Party.}

Ophelia couldn't help but chuckle at Balthazar's words. "Perhaps. Though all that only matters if I'm quick enough to give the first blow."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 am
"I dunno, I think you've improved. I mean, I haven't seen it first hand, but you took some combat lessons a while back, didn't you? You had to have walked away with something."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 am
"I certainly have. Still, with my extensive history of being the damsel in distress leads me to...doubt myself, to say the very least." Ophelia began to lightly fiddle with a stray strand of hair. "I...I've suffered through it much longer than you realize."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 am
"Well you've still got plenty of time to put all that behind you." Balthazar walked around behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. "Once all this social change business gets ironed out, you can live the proper cushy lifestyle a queen deserves, with a whole lot less life threatening."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am
"I certainly hope so. I'd really like to appreciate the finer points of being queen before I die of old age." Ophelia joked in response as she leaned back against him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 am
That thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Or Kaistern's, for that matter. "Hey, how long did you say humans can live for?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am
"We used to live up to the two-hundreds if we're lucky, but ever since the fusion of our world and yours centuries ago...it regressed back to the average lifespan being eighty years." Ophelia thought for a moment. "Since I turned twenty six several months ago, that means I have about sixty four years left - give or take." Ophelia never mentioned her birthday nor her age before now. She also didn't mention the large difference in lifespan all that much before either lest she depress herself too much. How she could say it so nonchalantly now is far beyond me.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:05 am
Balthazar fell silent and hugged her a little tighter. He just had to ask, didn't he? "...Well there should be some magic out there that can bump that number up a bit." He tried not to let his voice betray his thoughts; that they'd probably out-live her as things were now. And their baby being half-demon too...Hell, she'd probably die before the kid was in his teens.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 am
"I hope you're right." Ophelia murmured, her insecurities about being barely an episode of Kaistern's and Balthazar's lives starting to resurface once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:43 am
((*sigh* At least it's easy to tell which roomie is here. If I can hear music, the b***h has returned and I know to hide in my room to avoid any and all contact with her. I also remembered a clip she reminds me of.))

Balthazar smiled a bit and moved his hands into hers. "With all the magic and stuff we've got, I'm sure we'll find something. Maybe even make you a sexy demon in the process." he said, hoping to lighten the now grim mood a bit as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm
{Lmao, rather fitting. XD}

"Maybe. With all the magic and wonder in this world, I highly doubt there isn't something that could help out with that." Ophelia returned the kiss, the thought easilly lifting her spirits.

{To cement her evil overlordess status, Ophelia should retain her human looks and strength but become a magic-eating and/or soul-sucking abomination. Not a succubus, though. Something more violent and kill-y so she has a reason to be a badass and further display her consequential sense of morality. EVIL SQUISHY MAEG TIEM!!11!}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:11 pm
((Keep her human looks? Well that's boring. :p ))

"And if not, then we'll just have to invent one." Balthazar said sticking his tongue out playfully. "Maybe even bribe the townsfolk with a reward to help with that."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 pm
{Maybe markings that appear whenever she steals and/or eats a soul or something? Sharper fangs and/or claws? Slit pupils?}

"Possibly." Cogs were beginning to turn in the dainty Queen's head, ideas and methods for which she could search for the knowledge she needed. "I doubt I'll be so lucky, but it'd be nice if it was accomplished before the child is born." FORSHAAAAADOWIIIING, OOOOoooOoOooOoOooh!

{Yes, I am a little bored why do you ask lol}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 pm
((Idk, not my char, just my opinion. *shrug* You have to remember what image was originally attached to Kaistern/Balthazar (that photobucket is probably still dicking with) so staying human in appearance just comes across as boring to me. xD ))

"No kidding. The doctors would probably agree too. Speaking of, any other details on you and your baby? First time we've seen a half-demon pregnancy before, much less with a weaker race like you. Er...no offense..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games