Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm
As Liam slipped out of her grip, her grip also slipped as she tumbled out of the ship after him. Unlike Liam, she didn't have the stamina to save herself. Her eyes rolled back as she passed out and fell towards the ocean as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am
Liam dreamt of when he was child, his mother holding him in his arms, feeling her warmth against him, hearing her voice say that he would be okay.

'SAVE HER!'

Liam woke up startled, seeing that he was still hurtling to the ground, he saw in the distance another body "Hector!" He yelled out, knowing it could only be her, he glided towards her. He crashed into her, wrapping his arms around her "you're going to be ok...." He said, closing his eyes as they came closer to the water.

'damn you!'

The voice said once more. Suddenly Liam's eyes turned a pitch black, he chanted a spell and a powerful barrier surrounded them. They hit the water but the force of the impact was absorbed by the barrier. The magic dispelled, Liam coughed up blood, his body shutting down after being forced to use the magic, he faded out of consciousness.

[~I was thinking about having some pirates find them]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 am
((Oh goodness! DO IT!! ))

Hector slowly opened her eyes, half conscious as they floated in the ocean. 'Eviz... we fell out the ship... Liam he... please tell John to close the hatch... and finish the mission...' She thought between consciousness and unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am
"what?! Hector!" He yelled out, trying to keep his connection with her, to no avail "damnit..." He threw the pillows aside, he ran through the halls, holding his bloody nose as he tried to find John. Finally he spotted the large man, he quickly informed him about what had happened to Liam and Hector.

"will she be able to take to skies soon helmsman?" Captain asked.

"Y...yes sir..." The man stuttered out as he tried to finish prepping

"about damn time" he said, walking out onto the ships dock, above them was a large helium balloon that would soon launch them into the sky, until then they would be stuck on the sea. "Ay...?" The captain muttered, spotting something floating on the sea "Port-side!" He hollered out, immediately the men began to scurry around the ship as it turned, four men came to the edge of the ship and threw a large net at Hector and Liam.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 am
"What?!" John yelled with alarm. He rushed to the cargo room, only to see the door wide open. He swore and opened the door, going to the open hatch, only to see nothing but ocean. He forced the hatch closed before walking back to Eviz, his face pale as if not knowing what the best thing to do would be.

Hector said nothing as she was caught up in the nets. She was too exhausted to care too much. Still, she forced herself to stay as awake as possible until she knew they would both be safe.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 am
The man tipped his hat back when the net was pulled up "a fine tach boys" he said with a chuckle, he moved up to Hector and grabbed her face "what do we got here?" He began to inspect her "well...dry them up and toss the, into the cells. I'm sure they'll bring us a few gold coins on the slave market..." With that his crew got to work, removing them from the net and taking them to their cells.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:11 am
"she'll...she'll be ok...she wanted us to complete the mission..." He said, unsure of what they should do without her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 am
"I see..." He replied. "Don't tell anyone else what has happened. Can you send a message to her telling her where we'll be? We can try to meet up with them." John told him.

Hector said nothing as she was brought to a cell and left there. She then curled up into a ball to rest for now. She needed to get her strength back.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 am
"I'll try...but I haven't been able to reconnect with her..." He said, trying to concentrate "hector...are you there? Are you okay?" he asked, wondering if she could hear him.

Liam was tossed into a cell, he wasn't moving at all, he would seem lifeless to anybody who saw him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 pm
'Yes?' She asked in a semi-dream state. 'We've been picked up and thrown in a cell. The idiots probably want to sell us. I'm resting now. I have to get my strength back.'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:35 pm
"do you know where you're at so we can pick you up?" He asked, happy that she responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:36 pm
(( not a clue on what to do other then travel >.<; sorry ))

Farah tightened the leading strap to Barir's saddle, slipping him a lump of sugar for his good behaviour. As Far as horses went in this small town Barir was one of the most spoilt.

As slow as it would be crossing the desert on foot it would have been foolish to travel by airship this closed to Hannon's capital. The desert was renowned for breeding thieves, bandits and sky pirated. Farah would have caught on quicker because she was at least two of the three.

With one final check of the cargo and all of its trappings Farah mounted her beloved horse and signalled to move out. If they made good time they would find themselves out amongst the dunes by night fall and out of plain sight of any ships that were passing. There was never any real honer in Hannon and being born and raised their didn't guarantee your safety.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 pm
[~you could run into the pirates c:]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 pm
((True. You could.))

'Don't know. I don't know where I am or where this ship is headed.' She replied. 'I'm sleeping now. Will... contact you... later...'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm
So far they had made good time. Farah nodded he head as she checked a small pocket watch, stored safely in the confines of her saddle bag. They were currently ahead of the days target and though it had earned her plenty of rude mutterings from dog tired men none of them could deny that it wasn't a relief to finally have a boss who got things moving.

(Hassan being one to take his sweet time doing anything unless it involved Amira)

It wasn't to long into the day however before there were screeches and hollers from the back end of the caravan, causing an all out riot of noise and chatter. The chorus grew louder until Farah was finally able to understand what the hysteria was about "Pirates!!"

Cursing her brothers choice of work men Farah turned on Barir's back, her elbow blades flashing menacingly in the light. An eerie silence fell over the traveling group as Farah stood up, addressing her men "now" the woman's voice was little above a whisper but it still carried clear to the people under her command
"I want the cargo train to move and fast, we're stuck in the open and if we're spotted things wont go well for us, we need to make it to the cover of the dunes before that happens, understood?" there was a mutter of agreement,or complain, Farah really didn't care which as the few packed trailers started moving again.

The Raven haired woman cast a wary glance to the ship, her heels tapping lightly against Barir's side as a signal for him to continue moving. it was hard to tell wether or not it was friend or foe but either way she wasn't wanting to take the chance of getting to close.

((not sure if they are in water or not...o-o; so sort of left actual location out..sorry))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games