Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:04 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack chuckled a bit. He turned to Lucy and nodded to her. He then turned back "Alright! We need to put in the dry ingredients. That's the sugar, the flour, the chocolate powder, and the brown sugar," he said, having all of them at the right amount and ready to mix.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:43 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sara smiled and waved to Lucy and looked at their ingredients "Do we have the recipe?"She asked him as she stared at the ingredients and looked at him"We should ty not to mkae a mess."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled. "I know the recipe. I used to make this a lot," he said. He got a whisk so that they can mix them together without making a mess. "We should try not to. And if we do, we clean up."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:06 am
Darkness Everdeen

Sara nodded as she heard him and watched him got a whisk.She smiled "We'll make a great cleaning team."She said and then looked up at him"Joe do you really love Lucy?"She asked him quietly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled and helped put some of the ingredients into the bowl. He turned to her when she asked and patted her head. "Of course I love Lucy. If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked her to marry me," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:05 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sara looked at him and smiled softly as he patted her head"I once heard my mom and dad saying that they dind't love each other,but married for the money their parents would give them."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack heard her and frowned a bit. "That's kind of sad that they didn't love each other. That just shows how greedy people have become and how they no longer care about love," he said. He then handed her the whisk. "Would you like to whisk the ingredients together? We'll put the rest afterward."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:46 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sara listened to him and nodded softly as she took the whisk and started to whisk the ingredients and looked up at him"At least I know you really love Lucy."She said happily  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:23 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled at her. "Of course I love her. She's the most amazing person I have met. She's very kind, and was the only one who softened me up," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:25 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sara smiled as she heard him and giggled abit"How did she soften you up Joe?"She asked him as she kept whisking the ingredients and stopped and passed it too him.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled. "Well...I used to be..really harsh and cold to people. I always seemed like the bad guy to everyone around me. You could say I was somewhat of a bully," he started off, taking the bowl from her when she was done. He then started to put in the other ingredients. "When she came along, I became nicer. She started to change the way I was until I became who I am now. Not to mention it was because of her that I'm not smoking as much as I used to."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 am
Darkness Everdeen

Sara listened to him and nodded softly as she heard him"And now Lucy made you an all nice, happy fun smoking free Joe!'She said giggling as she watched him adding the other ingredients into the bowl."Will we need oven mitts soon?"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack chuckled a bit. "Yup. I'm a nice, smoke free guy," he said. He got the electric beater ready and turned to her. "We'll use the mitts when we're going to put the Brownies in the oven. For now, we mix up all the ingredients together." He turned on the oven to preheat before helping her with the mixer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:11 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sara smiled and blinked as he took out the electric beater.She stared at it and nodded as he mentioned the oven mitts are for when the brownies go into the oven."Do you think Mel will want some too?"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack turned to her and smiled. "I think she would. I don't think she has had any sweets in a while," he said. He put the beater in the bowl and put her hand on it along with his. "Hold on tightly so it doesn't get out of your grip. It moves pretty fast and can escape quickly."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games