Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:33 pm
"Anything you wanna do...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:05 am
All of a sudden Zephyr turned into a white tiger. He couldn't control himself. His mask broke and floated to the floor. "ROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!" Growl Zephyr. He tried to fight it but he couldn't. He felt an evil presence in himself. He charged towards some of the dancers then quickly exited the mansion. Zephyr rampaged through the town chasing everything in sight. He returned to the mansion and changed back. "I feel light headed" He said. Zephyr fainted and landed gently onto the couch.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 pm
Tiger struggled to keep the guests calm and got them to dancing again with the promise of a prize for the best couple and best dancers. Tiger hears some one going towards Zack and pulls hi to the dancefloor and fores him to dance with her. gee weird things are always happening here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:56 pm
Kiom'e was startled when she heard Zephyr, she looked at Twilight and said, "Can I get back to you on that offer? I'm sorry, but I have to go see if he's alright," she quickly dashed into the other room and took her panther form, and melded away with the shadows, only to appear in the same room as Zephyr, appearing from what seems nothing but the shadow on the wall, "Are you alright?" she said with a concered tone in her voice.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:04 pm
Strike sate on the balcony edge, facing away from Zack. "Yeah, it kinda happens when your doing major construction... And when you have conflict with someone..." He played with his wings around himself. They fluttered in the breeze he was making by mind power alone. "Interesting party, I see a few numbers have been added to the gang...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:33 am
Tiger stop dancing when the man's fiance comes and starts freaking out at him. "chee scary..." Tiger goes and gets some wine, thinking it was punch and takes a large mouthful then spits it out on someone's outfit. "Oh im so so sorry, i didnt see you umm..." Ty goes on apologizing while thinking sarcastically oh, im so in control, gah this is hard. I hope everything is okay....  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:03 pm
Zack was hesitant to say a few words. He looked at Strike and then finally began to speak. "Yes, well things change...new people come everyday...Why are you back...?" Zack asked as he stood in his spot waiting for an answer. He knew the tension between them was never good and things had changed. Zack only wanted to know what was going on with Strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:01 pm
Zephyr woke up startled by Kiom'e. "Huh? Oh yeah. I dunn what happened. I just lost control and I could see a forest. I saw a man in a red cloak with a golden leapord sitting by a fire. Then all of a sudden I was here." Zephyr rubbed his temples then leaned bak leisurley into the couch.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Kiom'e turned her head to the side and sat down stareing at Zephyr, one ear pinned down and the other perked up. "Um, that's odd, I guess I'm going to have to start searching around for that too in the books...."she said while trailing off, "I should get back to researching that man tomorrow, after the parties over"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:40 pm
Strike hesitated for a moment. "I finished it Zack, the sanctuary for me and Xixi, I finished it all. Its ready for me and her to live in now. But I thought I would come back and see how life was on your end...." Strike stood up, facing out and away from Zack still. He spread his wings fully. "But it seems things will never be the same huh..... I brought this for you Zack.... I hope it may find a special place in this house....." Strike sat the geode down on the ledge, the flat side down so it wouldn't fall. "I'm going to ask for Xixi's hand in marriage, so I hope this will at least calm the tensions between us... The green crystal symbolizes peace, let it be so for our relationship..... brother..." Strike flew off the edge of the balcony and headed for Xixi's apartment.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:44 pm
"ok" twilight said at kiom'es dashing off towards a man he didnt know. "Some odd energies in this building alone.....i wonder..." spoke twilight aloud not noticing the glances he was getting."I better be off then." Twilight walks over to one of the guests there and asks" would you tell kiom'e to meet me in the park at 3 o'clock please? thank you." right as twilight finished his sentance he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke leaving no trace he was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:44 am
Tiger looks confused. tell who to do what when? Umm Kiom'e to meet me in the park at 3 o'clock... who is me? Where did he go? Why is he talking about odd energies in this building? Hmm… interesting person, strange energies indeed. I will have to ask Zack who Kiom’e is.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:40 pm
Zack grinned a little and threw the pendant on the table near by. "sure brother." He said after Strike had left. He was a bit happy for Strike, that he found someone. For him, he was most likely going to remain alone.

Zack made it back down to the ball room and found tiger. "Tiger, whats going on? is everything alright?" Zack still had strike and Xixi on his mind but he had other issues to deal with right at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:28 pm
"O-Oh. Yes." Zephyr had nearly forgotten about the man. His head ached and his legs and arms felt as though they were being pricked by hot steel needles. The pain suddenly stopped. "OH NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!" Earlier he had a pain in his hand similar and he had become a tiger. The pain was even greater so he feared of becoming something worse. He began to change but in the end he had only became a weasel. And only for a few minutes. He walked back to the party leaving a sweet aroma in the air around him.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:19 pm
Lufu smiled as he finished adding names to the strange, spider-web like drawing on the parchment he had withdrawn from the drawer before placing it back and turning around. He went to his door and opened it, making his way through the back halls to Zack's room. He knocked twice, but when there was no answer he opened the door a crack and peeked in. He opened the door fully when he saw no-one was there and went in. His gaze was immediately drawn to the pendant that Zack had left on the table. He smiled.
"I'd say your fair game now." he said quietly, and picked it up. The air around him wavered then split as the pendant's fell energies began to take physical form. His eyes widened.
"Well now, this is going to be harder then I thought. I hope nothing gets broken..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games