Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:28 am
*having been awakened by sounds inside the bar, he takes a moment to refamiliarize himself with his situation. Seeing Icy still appears to be asleep, he places his hand on her forehead to see if she has gotten any better. "I think she still might have a bit of a fever.... it is difficult to tell..."

He thinks to pound on the door once more to try alerting the people in the tavern that he is there in the closet so that they may be let out, but he remembers how much it bothered Icy when he attempted such last night.

"How am I going to get out of here without making things worse? I cannot call for help or making any sounds loud enough for the patrons to hear or it might make her even more sick.... but staying in here is not going to help either. Why did they have to lock us in here like this?"

Unable to think of a solution, he just lays there with his arm around Icy, feeling troubled about the whole situation*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am
*grasps the vial and lets out a horrific sound the looks up at Maune*
What the hell kind of poison is this!!
this hurts... It's not able to be healed by magic...

*charms the vial for extra healing support and quickly drinks the contents. Her eyes then glaze over and she falls a bit limp to the floor. Her skin is puffy red and centered in a purple black where the poison entered*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 4, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 am
*lifts an eyebrow as Ayami drops to the floor*
.... this is going to be an interesting day....

*sips his steamer and walks over to her for a closer look*
Doesn't look like any kind of poison I've seen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 am
Its from QSXII ::Maune walks over towards Lady Ayami and gently picks her up and carries her over to a couch and rests her down on the couch easily::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:45 am
*a dim angelic aura covers Ayami as her charm takes effect her little imp sits worried but not willing to take out the poison*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 am
::Maune looks down at Lady Ayami as he tilts his neck side to side then puts his fingers together and starts to chant slowly as he starts trying to using the energy deep within his soul to increse the power of Lady Ayami's angelic aura to help her recover quicker knowing quite well he will be draining his own energy by transfering the power from shadows to light:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:11 pm
*opens one eye with very blurry vision*
stupid bird....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:14 pm
::Sweat started to drip down Maune's face as continue to chanted before opening one of his eyes:: Are you ok Lady Ayami?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 pm
*waves a hand*
yah i'm just not going to move for awhile....
*mutters again*
stupid bird...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 pm
::Maune removes his hands as starts to breathe heavy falling to one knee trying to catch his breath with one of his eyes closed.:: Been awhile since I used my light powers I have kinda weaken myself.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:46 pm
*groaning slightly, she slowly and carefully places her left hand on her forehead, feeling it covered in a sheen of sweat and very warm. With the first wave of the migraine over, Icy can open her eyes and move without the nauseated feeling. Head still throbbing, the worse of the pain has subsided.

I'm such a damned fool for pulling a stunt like that. Haven't eaten in two days and been in wet clothes for damn near- She finally notices that she's not wet, cold and shivering anymore. In fact, she's very warm and comfortable, considering laying on a stone floor in a dark closet.

Confused, Icy runs her left hand down the front of her body. She feels the cape Ryzan laid over her last night. That's the last thing she remembered before passing out from her migraine attack. But she feels another layer of clothing, clothing that she's not familiar with.

When her hand reaches her stomach, Icy feels at first what she believes is her arm, but doesn't feel herself touching her arm. Upon further exploring, she notes the scarring details her fingers trace, knowing that this indeed is not her arm. Then she feels the source of the heat; a body lying close behind her.

At first, Icy finds comfort in being held. It has been so long since she's known closeness as this, even if it is with a man who prefers men. Mentally kicking herself, Icy stiffens, holding her breath and stilling her hand, trying to find an explanation for this.

Okay. I'm naked, sans Ryzans cape and this material laying across my front. Ryzan is, what feels to be naked as well, spooning me........Am I DEAD?!?!??! Is this my personal HELL?!?!??! To be trapped and spooned with a man that has no interest in women whatsoever?!?!?!

Taking a deep, steadying breath, Icy mentally slaps herself. I know the feelings Ryzan holds towards me, so I must have looked worse than I felt for him to do what he did. Personal feelings aside, I see how he is with Psyzapp, Ayami/Leko, and vise versa. He'd jump through literal hoops for Psyzapp if she was so bold to ask. So I know that this situation, undoubtedly sickening to him, he did out of love for Psyzapp.

Trying not to move too much, as to make her nauseated again or cause Ryzan anymore discomfort than he's already feeling, Icy speaks quietly to him*

Ry- Ryzan? Are you okay? I- I think the worst of it is over now.

*clearing her throat, she speaks a little louder*

I have terrible bouts with migraines, and that was the worst episode I ever had. My wet clothes didn't help much either. Look, I know you must be seriously uncomfortable in this- this situation, and it's not easy for me to say this, ............but thank you. sweatdrop

*overdoing it in the talking department, Icy head starts throbbing hard as hell, pulse pounding in her ears and temples banging like drums. Sucking in a sharp breath, Icy wraps her arms around her head, trying to ease the pain. She begins rocking back and forth slightly, trying to soothe herself*  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 5, 10, 2 Total: 27 (5-50)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 pm
*finally rolls over on her back and opens both eyes*
what WAS that?....  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 pm
what was Lady Ayami? ::Maune was still kneeling one knee as sweat drip down his forhead, as he had one eye opened looking at Lady Ayami::  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm
*sits up*
that poison...
stressed
I bet he made it homemade!!!
he doesn't realize the extend of a grudge I hold...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:21 pm
well it was not easy to get rid of the poison Lady Ayami ::Maune stands up as he almost falls back down but balances himself in time and sits down on the couch::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games