Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
Stop! Stop Now! - My subconscious is metaphorically screaming at me, arms folded, leaning on one leg and tapping her foot in frustration. Get in the car, go home, do your studying. Forget about him… Now! And stop all this self-pitying, wallowing crap.

Hehe... totally sounds like something my own subconscious - or as I call her, my dark side "Erin - would say and act.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image
Starting Chapter 5 now...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
“That’s very profligate of you,” I murmur, bewildered by the choice, though I am hungry.

It's really random how there's these random "complicated" words that are sprinkled throughout the story. Contrasts greatly with the rest of the context of the book so far.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
“Good girl,” he says. “I’ll take you home when you’ve dried your hair. I don’t want you getting ill.”

Um... Christian... Ana's not going to get sick from having wet hair, especially when it's summertime! This is coming from a girl who rarely uses a blow dryer on her hair. Air dry all the way for this girl!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
Now onto Chapter 6. Only 20 more chapters to go with this book.

As of right now I don't think I'll read the rest of the series. Sure, I'm reading the first book but it's more for "research" purposes, I guess you call it. I'm intrigued by the popularity around it and wanted to check it out. But based on how I'm not enjoying it that much so far, I don't think I'll continue with the rest of the series.

And I feel like I've repeated myself by coming back around to the same statement. *laughs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
“Roger tower, Charlie Tango set, over and out. Here we go,” he adds to me, and the helicopter rises slowly and smoothly into the air.
Portland disappears in front us as we head into US airspace, though my stomach remains firmly in Oregon.

I wonder how different it is riding in a helicopter compared to be in a gliding airplane or a jet... Either way, I would love to have the opportunity to ride in a helicopter. Not sure when I would get that chance though. *sighs and shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
It faces a state-of-the-art stainless steel – or maybe platinum for all I know - modern fireplace. The fire is lit and flaming gently.

Why the hell would you have a fireplace lit during the summertime? Wouldn't that get extremely warm/hot having it going? Sure, they're up in Seattle... but honestly, the weather's not that much different from where I live. *shakes head* Ugh... so many things about this bloody book...
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Oh dear... I think I've finally entering the beginning of the risque aspects of this book. I don't know whether to continue reading or wait until later tonight when I know for certain no one is going to come in (specifically my parents) and see what I'm reading.

Mm... I better continue reading until I get to a safe spot to stop, lol. It would be extremely awkward if someone randomly clicked on my saved bookmark (not that that would ever happen... but still...) and saw where I left off at.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
My goodness Ana! You can't seriously be that naive on what this "playroom" of Christian's is. I'm still a virgin myself and have never participated in such kinky activites but I still know what most of those items are for. *screams in frustration* RUN AWAY, ANA! RUN AWAY!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
Geez... this guy can't let them stay in one place for too long. Kitchen, Playroom, Kitchen, Study... stay in one place, dude! Stop making her chase you around your place.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
Ugh! I want to strangle this Christian guy!

“Well… I’ve not had sex before, so I don’t know.” My voice is small. I peek up at him, and he’s staring at me, mouth-open, frozen, and pale - really pale.
“Never?” he whispers. I shake my head.
“You’re a virgin?” he breathes. I nod, flushing again. He closes his eyes and looks to be counting to ten. When he opens them again, he’s angry, glaring at me.
“Why the ******** didn’t you tell me?” he growls.

Because you never asked her about what her sexual life was like... and it would be really random for her to suddenly mention she's a virgin, especially when she's only known for you for about two weeks if my calculation of time passing is correct. During which you've only met in person a few times.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
My goodness... this whole conversation that Christian is doing while he's warming Ana up for the "deed" is just so pathetic. Ugh...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
At least her first time is practicing safe sex... with condom and all.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
Geez... Christian! I know you like to be the Dominant person... but you could at least have given Ana the respect of a slow first time... not ramming yourself into her. Bloody hell.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
“Did I hurt you?” Christian asks as he lies down beside me propped on one elbow. He tucks a stray strand of my hair behind my ear. And I have to grin, widely.
“You are asking me if you hurt me?”
“The irony is not lost on me,” he smiles sardonically. “Seriously, are you okay?” His eyes are intense, probing, demanding even.

Gee... I wonder. No, everything's peachy fine, Mr. Grey. But even if you did, I'm sure it would tickle your kinky fancy of being the domineering male.

If people thought Twilight was bad, then Fifty Shades of Grey has obviously taken things to a whole new low.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games