Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thank you =) I saw, grabbed well copied links =) you're sweet, and yes because he'll be naked too ^^ guess could find their cosplay, think I saved both in my closet =)

Sounds like you can add their colors to their coding.
When Meena meets Fitzroy Johnson, he's sure to blush seeing a mermaid around his age newly human as they would be a perfect fit together. Luka would also see his mother blushing too

I did =) thanks and, and yes think they'd both blush ^.^ took me a little time, as , I had replaced her cosplay with Halla's but fixed it, did their natural nude poses, too bad they don't have more than 200 slots lol

You can make a Wardrobe Gallery in the OOC if you like to free up slots, Queenie.

Say thanks =) it would not be the same as my cosplays right, got ya =)

What shall we call your Avatar Wardrobe Gallery section, queenie

mm... let me think.. Queenie's Dream Station? lol being silly right ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did =) thanks and, and yes think they'd both blush ^.^ took me a little time, as , I had replaced her cosplay with Halla's but fixed it, did their natural nude poses, too bad they don't have more than 200 slots lol

You can make a Wardrobe Gallery in the OOC if you like to free up slots, Queenie.

I like the sound of that.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

merci =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

merci =)

YW. Take your time.

Queenie's Avatar Dream Station can go in the OOC.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

merci =)

YW. Take your time.

Queenie's Avatar Dream Station can go in the OOC.

Alright, sounds great =) ty  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:26 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

*In Richard's Voice* Good night, Princess Athena of Atlantica, my Little Mermaid Wisdom Heart. Sleep well.

OOC: I can imagine Richard and Athena with a good night kiss. Together on land as humans and sea as a mermaid & merman with their Twincast Spell. Any idea what the Twincast Spell's Name that will enable them to switch between being a merperson and human anytime they want?

Queentintin

*Princess Athena here* good night my sweet Prince heart I'd have to think about it, =) probably a simple name I'd think, Magic mermaid to Humanoid lol

I'm sure we'll think of something maybe a Fins to Feet Twincast name sounds good.
I wonder who the Johnson's Neighbors would be? Maybe a mother with a daughter and son
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Daughter and Son look like Roxanne's friends from school. I may work on the mother's son, queenie

The son may blush when he sees Norie while his sister blushes as she sees Luka. heart  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
User Image

*In Richard's Voice* Good night, Princess Athena of Atlantica, my Little Mermaid Wisdom Heart. Sleep well.

OOC: I can imagine Richard and Athena with a good night kiss. Together on land as humans and sea as a mermaid & merman with their Twincast Spell. Any idea what the Twincast Spell's Name that will enable them to switch between being a merperson and human anytime they want?

Queentintin

*Princess Athena here* good night my sweet Prince heart I'd have to think about it, =) probably a simple name I'd think, Magic mermaid to Humanoid lol

I'm sure we'll think of something maybe a Fins to Feet Twincast name sounds good.
I wonder who the Johnson's Neighbors would be? Maybe a mother with a daughter and son
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Daughter and Son look like Roxanne's friends from school. I may work on the mother's son, queenie

The son may blush when he sees Norie while his sister blushes as she sees Luka. heart

Aw they look sweet=) sounds nice, and how'd you know I was here? =) have to eat supper shortly, worked later. and cute idea 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
User Image

Queentintin

Aw they look sweet=) sounds nice, and how'd you know I was here? =) have to eat supper shortly, worked later. and cute idea 4laugh

Cool. How was your day? Mine went well.
I'm also working on Avalon's childhood friend and Astrid's brother. You'll see soon. Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
User Image

Queentintin

I'm also working on Avalon's childhood friend and Astrid's brother. You'll see soon. Have a good night.

Oh cool, so excited *smiles* , good night emotion_hug

Fins to feet =) I was in good spirits last night =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:28 pm

Love wow!

redface heart

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/84/7c/f8/847cf80e8ebac5ea6dd27f9cd76fb5be.jpg

think she dreams of being part of another world..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:07 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. I wonder what the mother and her childrens; names will be?

As for the mermaid images, I like this one.
Her wish is to become human

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:09 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. When we do an IC special of when finds her birth parents and remeber where she was born on Earth, what shall we call it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. I wonder what the mother and her childrens; names will be?

As for the mermaid images, I like this one.
Her wish is to become human

Good morning, I wonder too, just woke up, as for their names, have to think on it, =) just woke up, and I like that mermaid image too biggrin

How about Marie-Eve and Evelyn? or Maddy? or Brooklynn? oh no you're gone , must be breakfast time smile  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. When we do an IC special of when finds her birth parents and remeber where she was born on Earth, what shall we call it?

A memorable Reunion?

Peach's search is over?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games