Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm
I actually did manage to hit someone with a dart last night... on accident, of course.  
Keisaku Hakurei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm
-shoots another dart-

User Image  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 pm
Why are you playing that game if he is not your enemy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Because I offered him the best rooming possible, and he turned it down because of a few harmless jokes I pulled on him in the past.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm
How silly and superficial of him. Did you tell him about "The customer is God"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Yes. Still refused. :/  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:47 pm
*katana leaves her quarters carrying two very large sacks. She heads down the hall to the storage room where Icy & Ryzan are sequestered for the time being.* Pft, knowing Icy..I'll probably have to keep them in there for a week. *She comes to the storage room door, sets down the bags and goes to Psyzapp's desk to write a note to go with the things she has brought the 2 stubborn people.* "Dearest Icy and Ryzan, here are some things to make your stay a little more comfortable....you will be brought food, so no worries there. I've provided candles for you to use...however, there is a light switch by the door...in case you've forgotten. I've also brought pillows, blankets, and some clothes for Icy...Ryzan, my apologies, but I could not go into your room. If you make your way to the back of the storage room, you will find that there is a small bathroom with a single shower..it should be stocked with essentials. I'm sorry that I had to do this to both of you....but this has gone on long enough. I think that if the two of you are forced to spend some time together, you might just find that you have more in common than you realize......You will be here for a minimum of 3 days.....hopefully you will have come to some sort of understanding and neither of you will want to leave MW. Best of luck, katana." *she goes to the storage room door and listens for any sounds coming from inside the storage room. Hearing none, she quietly unlocks the door, and places the bags containg food, clothes, pillows and blankets just inside. Closing the door again, she relocks it and puts the key back in Psyzapp's desk.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm
*After spending the afternoon in the kitchen, she almost has everything perfect. She decides she better to and pick out the perfect wine and goes out into the corridor to the wine cellar and goes in.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 pm
*heading out of Psyzapp's office, she heads up to the main bar to check things out. After entering the bar, she heads to the bar, pours a quad shot of Patron & grabs a Corona before having a seat at the bar. Grabbing a wedge of lime and putting into the beer, she downs the shot and chases it with a sip of beer. She then surveys the bar, and only sees the Hayata sisters.* Evening Showa, Asuka....how goes it with you this evening?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 2, 4, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm
*He becomes acutely aware of the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen. He walks down the corridor and finds a door open. He leans inside the doorjamb, noting the coolness of the room* M'dear? ... You have a separate wine cellar, too? whee  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm
eek *She about jumps out of her skin at hearing Officer Dougherty's voice. She turns to see him poking his head into the wine cellar and snickers.* You can come in if you'd like and take a peek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm
*sits at the bar, thinking about the events of last night and hoping like hell she's doing the right thing.* Well, if anything, they'll work together to kill me, if anything! xd *she continues to sip her beer in thoughtful silence.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm
*He walks into the wine cellar and looks around, wide eyed at it all.* I've never been inside a wine cellar before. *pulls out a bottle of Chardonnay* I'm afraid I'm not fluent in wines, but I do know that a white wine goes well with fish or poultry, as a red wine would fair well with red meats. The basics ... *He gives her a smile*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 pm
*she smiles at him.* Yes that's what's traditionally done, but I typically prefer red wines to white. I like the richness…the full bodied flavor of a nice bottle of red. I drink more white wine in the Summer months.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Heh ... white wines are lighter in flavor, and probably more satisfying in the warmer months. *He looks over all the rack covered walls lined with many bottles.* Do I dare ask which is your most valued bottle of wine?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games