Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm
I'm not really a collector. There is a bar upstairs you know. wink What you see is pure quantity. Showa brought me over some cases of French wines last night. No…I have wine that means something to me. For example *she pulls out a bottle of red wine* I had this wine in a quaint little bistro when I was over in Italy a while back. It's just a table wine. Nothing fancy…but I liked it.  
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm
http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy327/imagemachine001/TES_regular.jpg  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm
http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy327/imagemachine001/TES_regular.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm
(( stressed why won't the images show????? stressed ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm
*she pulls down another bottle.* Then there is this. *she hands it to him.* That is a bottle of 1999 Chteau Le Pin Pomerol. It's the wine we had when we attempted to have dinner at Chatty Kathy's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm
((I don't know Katana. Try to recopy the image from page 1 sweatdrop ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 pm
(( crying I did!!!! redface rofl xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 pm
((HOLD ON stressed ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 20 Total: 35 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 pm
Ahh, I see. *He looks at the bottle she handed him, then steps close to her and puts his arm around her waist* And what will we be having with dinner tonight?

((try putting the following with no spaces: [ img ] link [ / img ] ))

EDIT: Alright! ... 35! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Ahh, I see. *He steps close to her and puts his arm around her waist* And what will we be having with dinner tonight?

((try putting the following with no spaces: [ img ] link [ / img ] ))

((awww, Dougherty.....helping me out???? xd Thanks, I'll try that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Did you like the wine we had at Chatty Kathy's?

(( I cannot BELIEVE you won again Dougherty! stressed WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU!))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image  
Keisaku Hakurei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 pm
-shoots a dart-

User Image  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:03 pm
*she once again wakes up, feeling a bit better than the last time she woke up. Head still hurting, but only a twinge now, more out of hunger than anything else. Still aware of Ryzan at her back, Icy instinctively stiffens, then relaxes. Sighing inwardly, she wonders what he must be feeling, having to take care of the one he hates so viciously. Not wanting to think of that now, she tries to sit up. A little lightheaded, but fairly alright, she sits up and figures out the cloth covering her front-his shirt.

Slipping it on quickly, she makes sure he's still covered by his cape so he doesn't get cold. Moving on her hands and knees, she starts to feel around the floor to figure out just where the hell her clothes are at. As she pats around the floor with her left hand, she hits something hard and metal. Flinching and rearing back, she grabs her hand and rubs it, feeling the sting of pain rushing through it. Reaching slowly in front of her, Icy tries to make out the object she just hit. Once her hand finds it, she traces up and along it's edge, trying to make it out. Finally, she feels flat surfaces and various points sticking out-boxes.

WTF?! We're in the freaking storage room?! She stands up on wobbly legs, head throbbing, but not pounding as bad as before. Feeling around until she comes to a wall, she feels along the wall until she finds the switch. Flipping it on, Icy confirms her thoughts. The alcohol storage room. I'll just be damned. We've had access to alcohol, light, and facilities this whole time. She then hears a yell and a language she's slowly coming to understand. Immediately, she remembers Ryzan doesn't have his protective eye wear on and shuts the light off quickly. Apologizing, Icy notes that there was something behind him when she had the lights on as he scrambled up off the floor.

Waiting for him to put his glasses on, she turns the light back on and sees two extra huge bags sitting behind Ryzan. Knowing full well when they were first put in here those were not there, she figures one of the girls had been by and dropped that off without waking them up. With Ryzan being a dark elf, how did he not hear whoever dropped those bags off come in? Shrugging slightly, she goes to the bags to find blankets, pillows, snacks, and THANK GOODNESS, some clothes to put on. She also finds a note. The note is from Katana. Figures. My own sister. At least she thought enough to FINALLY bring me some clothes so I wouldn't freeze to death. Oh, wait....no, no she didn't. If it hadn't been for Ryzan, I WOULD have froze to death! .....Ryzan.....

Looking up at him briefly, Icy still can't help but to wonder why. WHY would he help her? Needing to change the station in her head, she lets him see what's in the bags and hands him the note from Katana. Grabbing a fresh change of clothes, she heads to the bathroom, and takes the longest hot shower in the history of hot showers. Knowing Ryzan would want to take on as well, Icy sighs heavily and pries herself from the heat of the water, throwing on a pair of flannel pjs Katana loaned her. Pink? PINK?! Who knew she liked pink?! Shaking her head, she makes sure that his shirt is folded nicely on the sink and the bathroom is in order for him to use and comes out, letting him go in.

Making up a large pallet in the floor, she believes this will due for the time being. She padded the floor with pillows, layered the pillows with blankets and laid pillows for him and her to lay their heads on at the top of the pallet. Hoping that she's given enough room considering the space for them to be comfortable, she opens up some snacks. She grabs some grapes, cheese, crackers, apple slices and a pudding cup. As ravenous as she was, you would have thought she was dining on the finest steak in the world. Not knowing what Ryzan eats, she makes sure the bag is on his side of the pallet when he comes out of the bathroom so he can find something.

By the time she's finished eating, Ryzan comes out of the bathroom and sees the pallet she's made. Hesitant, he looks down and to the side, then after a moment, comes to where the snack bag is and looks inside. While he's searching the bag, Icy gets up and searches for a bottle of very old aged cognac. Finding it in the very back on the top shelf, she grins and pops it open, drinking from the bottle. Walking back to the pallet, she sees the elven wine section and peruses it. Finding one that she thinks he'd like, she grabs the bottle and heads back to the pallet. Not wanting to force conversation, Icy just holds out the bottle of elven wine to him with an awkward smile. He shares the same awkward look, then looking down, takes the bottle from her.

For the rest of the night, that's what they did-ate and drank in silence. Soon, the hot shower and aged cognac were working their magic. She slides up the pallet on her side to her pillows, laying down and covering up. Not even a full minute went by before her eyelids closed, and the last thing she said was*

Goodnight Ryzan.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games