Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just going to post here for awhile until Dad is ready to go to town to pick up some groceries.

I'm still trying to decide whether I want to go to the university campus later this afternoon to pick up my copy of the movie I acted in... or if I'll wait until tomorrow. Probably will do it tomorrow knowing how long it'll take for Dad to be ready to go and to pick up the groceries.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image
My Shelter Orientation training yesterday went really well. There was a more in-depth detail on what each of the volunteer positions would be doing and the type of environment the position would have. Then we had a tour of the facility of where us volunteers would most likely be working. Very nice set up. I can't wait to meet the felines more up close and personal rather than the quick pass by we had to do.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image
I didn't get the chance last night to meet Barnaby, the cat I wanted to see, but I did get to meet his feline companion Orchid. Both Barnaby and Orchid are the longest residents at the shelter at this time and they've got special privileges. Instead of being locked up in the cattery with the rest of the adoptable cats, Barnaby and Orchid are allowed to wander in the offices.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
This is Orchid. The picture is from the shelter's website, not one I took.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Isn't she adorable?!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
I'm on the fourth book in the Southern Vampire (or Sookie Stackhouse) series. I'm still enjoying the storyline.

And in case you are wondering, I haven't read any more of the Fifty Shades of Grey yet. I keep meaning to continue and finish the book so I'm done with it... but things keep getting in the way or it gets to late by the time I get around to thinking of continuing.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
I was looking at the list of guild members here in Why Not and the order they are in by post count. I'll soon be reaching the slot #11. It's hard to believe I'm already that far up. I remember I was desperately trying to raise my post count up to try to make it to the first page.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 pm
Let’s start off with your FB relationship status:
Single

Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
No, nor would I want to, since she's my Mom.

Is the last person you kissed also the next person you’ll kiss?
Haha... no, definitely not.

Have you been disappointed in the past three days?
Hmm... a small bit. I discovered my friend Melissa wanted to see if I would see Hotel Translyvania with her last night but I was at my training when she tried contacting me. Hopefully she saw my response to her FB message and we'll still be able to do something together, because I've really wanted to hang out with her. We haven't hanged out since JULY!

Honestly, has anyone seen you naked in the past three months?
No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:41 pm
If you were drunk and you couldn’t walk, would the person you last kissed take care of you?
He hasn't been in my life since a few months after we broke up, so obviously not. Not to mention I would never get drunk.

Have you ever kissed someone who was high?
No.

Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Yeah, but not in class. I took a cat nap during my break between classes.

Who’s the biggest douche bag that you know?
I have no idea.

Person you have feelings for shows up at your house RIGHT NOW, you say?
Well, I definitely be shocked to find him on my doorstep for sure and probably be awhile before I gather my wits again. Though I wouldn't act like the typical fan girl; I would just be a bit speechless for awhile. And when I did get to a point where I could talk I probably would ask what brought him to my neck of the woods.

I mean, come on, how do you think I would react to someone like Benedict Cumberbatch showing up on my doorstep when I live out in the middle of nowhere in a small town that most people don't even know it exists (or where it's located)? And for someone like me who is basically a nobody? Um... yeah. Talk about a major surprise! eek

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:41 pm
Do you think you will have the same best friend a year from now?
Of course.

Who was the last male you talked to?
My Dad.

Do you dislike anyone?
No.

Do you have empty bottles of alcohol hidden somewhere?
No.

Who was last to touch your butt?
Um... not sure.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 pm
Are you missing anyone/something?
YES!

What do you think when someone kisses you on the forehead?
The only people who kiss me on my forehead is my parents. I have no thoughts in regards to them doing it.

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Look over at the clock to see what time it is to determine whether I should get up or just go back to sleep. Such is the life when you don't have anything important to be going to. Though that will be changing soon once I determine when my volunteer shifts will be. Thankfully it'll only be a 2 hour shift for about 2 days (for the first few months anyway), so it won't take too much of my day away. Not that I will mind. I mean... I'll be working with cats! Talk about working in the perfect place when you're a cat lover like me.

Would you rather have orange juice or milk with your breakfast?
Depends on what I'm having for breakfast. If its cereal, I have milk in the bowl. If it's pancakes, I like having orange juice.... or if we don't have any, I go with soy milk.

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Saturday when Mom had her co-worker up for our photoshoot project for my Dad's birthday. Can't wait to see how those pictures turned out. Ugh!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:48 pm
Are you taller than most people your age?
Yeah. I've generally been the tallest one.

Do you still talk to the last person that kissed you on the lips?
No.

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
It's a black, long-sleeved shirt ((yep, it's that time of year again)) with a sparkly heart with wings and a crown over it. The word "Royal" is above it and "Princess" is below. In the background is pink, Fleur de Lis-like leaves ((I don't know what the actual style would be called but it reminds me of Fleur De Lis)).

Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
Hehe... yeah.

Are there things in your life that you’ll never be able to get over?
I can think of one, yeah.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 pm
Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
I don't even remember who the last person I held hands with was.

Honestly, are you happy with the way things are?
Things are getting better... somewhat. There's still some things I would like to be changed but... not much you can do about it with the way society is doing financially right now.

Do you always care what you look like?
I make sure I look decent, but I don't go overboard about tending to my looks like most other girls would.

Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Mother and daughter.

If your ex said they hated you, you say?
"Oooookkkkaaayyyy.... whatever." neutral We haven't talked in a long time, so such a statement would be really random.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image
Dad's finally ready to head off ((told you it would take him awhile)). So talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. I'll posting here for another hour or so until it's close to 3 p.m. I'm planning on going to the university's campus to pick up my copy of the film I starred in. Hopefully there won't be any issues with trying to get it, because I've been waiting a long time to get my copy... and my Dad still hasn't gotten around to seeing it. *sighs*
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games