Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 pm
notingles
as the tree made noise due rotten parts of it, an sound came from behind, it was the sound of what seemed an heavy blunt object hiting another material hard to dissern

*hearing the sound she lifted her head looking away from her scketch book she was drawing in*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:28 pm
cute lil lily
notingles
as the tree made noise due rotten parts of it, an sound came from behind, it was the sound of what seemed an heavy blunt object hiting another material hard to dissern

*hearing the sound she lifted her head looking away from her scketch book she was drawing in*
the sound happened again, but much more closer and violently, the tree was completely destroyed and an dead body was what broke it, ed was behind the tree, his had was in an position that showed he had just pushed the body "hello yuki"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 pm
notingles
cute lil lily
notingles

the sound happened again, but much more closer and violently, the tree was completely destroyed and an dead body was what broke it, ed was behind the tree, his had was in an position that showed he had just pushed the body "hello yuki"

*she smiled* yuki: hi  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 pm
"i see you didnt mind much... well i must continue the genocide order..." he takes out an notepad "thirty around... greenoble" he says puting the notepad back in his jacket and heading for an black sedan  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 pm
notingles
"i see you didnt mind much... well i must continue the genocide order..." he takes out an notepad "thirty around... greenoble" he says puting the notepad back in his jacket and heading for an black sedan

yuki: ok *she said drawing in her schetchpad once again*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm
ed entered the sedan and slowly drove for the main road, to drive east at an normal speed  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm
an guy floated up to yuki User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."have you seem the cold blooded assasin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 pm
*she finished a drawing theold tree while it was unharmed*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 pm
yuki: nope  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm
"i smell your lie girl... the one you know as ed... i fell his presence and see his signature all over the place" the figure said floating a little lower  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 pm
(lol i will be off and on a lot so hope you can deal with it) mary woke up in her bed "happy birthday" she said softly to her self "to day i am 15 years of age" slowly mary got dressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm
notingles
"i smell your lie girl... the one you know as ed... i fell his presence and see his signature all over the place" the figure said floating a little lower

yuki: i was just hear drawing *she said not tecknikly lieing*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm
"i see... you found a loophole... in that case i'l not intefere with your doodling" he said disapearing, ed was back home after the day's order, he entered and headed straight to vlad's room "why di you take my mentos?" ed asked "... becalse i felt like it, now if you cant deal with it grab another one" vlad said "trully i let you crash here and all you do is steal my things" ed said before going downstaris  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 pm
notingles
"i see... you found a loophole... in that case i'l not intefere with your doodling" he said disapearing, ed was back home after the day's order, he entered and headed straight to vlad's room "why di you take my mentos?" ed asked "... becalse i felt like it, now if you cant deal with it grab another one" vlad said "trully i let you crash here and all you do is steal my things" ed said before going downstaris

*yuki apeered at the door and knocks*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 pm
Ed shouted from the underground "MARY, PLEASE TAKE THE DOOR"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games