Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm
(Random, why don't you actually help your team instead of just talking in OOC. May be they'd have a better chance at it. Night, let Kain's attack be you can dodge by diving ^^)

VictoryGreymon smacked the berries out of the human's hand, "I am not about to be bribed by a human!" He was interrupted however by the Milliniumon's attack, which blasted Victory Greymon backwards, into the water. He climbed out and ran forward to the Milliniumon, slashing at him with his blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 pm
(Sort of getting aggrivated how we're expected to sit at out computer for hours if we dont wanna miss anything. can we please do something about that?)
Ultimatechaosmon emerged from his digivice during the chaos.
Dax made a note that there was a Milleniumon. He wasn't nearly as strong as Ultimatechaosmon. Hmph.
Ultimatechaosmon was preprared to blow something up  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm
FireBringer_Kain
nightshroud20
FireBringer_Kain
nightshroud20
Rosemon saw Lance in danger and she went to a new level,,Burst mode.''I won't let you die Lance !. Rosemon digivolve to RosmonBurstMode. '' .(I have the right to stop it you tried to kill me !)

(thats still auto hitting and your char can move out of the way >.>)
(How am I suppose to escape , when im in the middle of a lake.Also how is that auto attaking?)

(idk dive or something. With her new power Rosemon blasted Milenniummon with Charitie , stopping his attak. read that and tell me it isnt auto hitting.)(Fine I dived , but I stil digivolved.What wouldn't Kains attak blow up that part of the lake?Anyway.Aren't you auto attaking)
Lance luckily dodged the attak and then rosed ashore.''Dax its up to you to stop Milleeniummon.''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm
(Techno, I was thinking about integrating turns in the next section, give everyone a fair chance, improve post quality and stops the mods from getting several Pms about posting)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm
(Night, we're double teaming millenniumon right?)(@Kirashimu:That sounds like a great idea. That way, all the people who can't get on at the same time don't need to.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Zastin looked at Millenniummon who had collapse and died. ''Your screwed now...let the real show begin!'' he yelled as Millenniummon's body glowed and a flash of light temporarily blinded everyone and in Millenniummon's place was Moon=Millenniummon. ''Tch, im back and more powerful!'' he yelled as the attacks passed through him leaving him unharmed. ''Death Crystal!'' he separated into millions of bigger crystals which surrounded Boltmon and Victorygreymon. ''Goodbye. End them Ace.'' he watched as the crystals released smaller crystals at the digimon which would cause them extreme pain and put them under his control if they hit.  

Cephalon Kish

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm
(He has about 1/2 to 1/3 health left ^^)

Victory Greymon noticed the other tamers targetting the Milliniumon as well. He took this opportunity to jump back to his center Island and relax a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm
(o3o !)

Argomon pulled his arm from the earth, letting the vines act on their own. Whether they attack or wrapped to anything that passed by them was none of his concern. The four eyes on Argomon's limbs radiated a faint yellow glow as he gave aid to the Milleniumon, "Elimination line!" Argomons voice echoed as a sharp beam slashed the back of Victory Greymon.

Sheriti cheered silently, running by the other spirit tamers side. "What can I do to help?"

-Edit-

(Argh, late post)  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm
Kazuki noticed the battle had begun without him. Well, there sure was a lot of brutal damage being done by the fella on the other side of the lake from him. "We need to help out too. Ready?" Kazuki asked looking up on the tree branch atop of him. "Ready as I'll ever be."
Terriermon leaped off and floated to nearby the edge of the lake. As soon as he reached ground, he started to run and as he did, began to change form from Terriermon, to Gargomon while shooting rapidly until it digivolved into Rapidmon. Rapidmon sped through the lake, shooting water from the side and cutting straight through the water while rapid fire was sent at VictoryGreymon. After, when it was about to reach the foe, Rapidmon digivolved once again, into a bigger, more massive looking digimon and as this digimon went straight forward, a dynamic punch was sent towards the VictoryGreymon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm
(thank god, Kira)
Dax nodded.
He jumped into the air and landed on a tree.
He jumped onto another tree and another until he finally jumped onto Ultimatechaosmon.
He whispered something into Ultimatechaosmons ear and then jumped back down, landing perfectly.
Ultimatechaosmon roared and Dax bit his lip.
Ultimatechaosmon could only go so far in power before his unstable digicores cracked.
"Broken Destroyer!"
Ultimatechaosmon suddenly developed four balls.
A ball of Fire, Water, Darkness, and Light
They all went one after another at Victoreygreymon
(Night, this isn't auto-hitting. THey all "Went after" victoreygreymon, giving VG a chance to dodge or take the hit or partially take the hit. Get it man? Rping is hard to automatically get in the swing of)  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm
''Guys its up too you , Rosemon used some serious energy just now(That and everytime I attak it is considered as autohitting.Oh thanks now i understand).''.
Edit;(Can I attak cause on those past 2 turns i didn't get a single attak in.If I can then here goes)
With Rosemon digivolved she had a chance to win.''Rosemon use Charitie .''Rosemon fired one big blast and 4 mini blasts at VG.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm
(hmph fine)

Shadow sighed and reyurned to comabt readyness. He took out a few kunai knives and then began running through the shadows towards victorygreymon. As he and Luna Got closer Shadow took Luna's dagger from her, warp digivolved her into taomon and then hurled the three kunai knives at vicotrygreymon's hands. (if they hit) they impaled his hand causing pain. But Shadow wasnt done just yet.

After her Warp digivolution, Luna Leapt off of a ledge and closer to victorygreymon Spell tags flew from her sleeves and attached to victorygreymon, some sapping his strength, but most exploding. Then she took a somewhat, glowing bomb from her left sleeve and hurled it at victorygreymon's chest. (if it hits him...) it explodes on impact causing considerable damage to his torso.  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm
Sheriti squinted her eyes, while Argomon....well...who knows what he did with his eyes. Argomon shook his head, sensing how much the the Milleniumons power grew. It had digivolved. When the flash began to dissolve, a fragment of his eyes began to recover. He noticed the Victory Greymon attempting to recover while the other tamers prepared to assault the Victory Greymon. "I can detain him permanently if you wish me to do so." Argomon rose his pal, signaling every other tamers digimon.

Sheriti shrugged. She was intimidated by the other digimon. All targeting Victory Greymon with eyes filled with lust to obtain the digi-memory. "Try. Just don't get caught with any other digimons attack."

Argomon followed behind the Moon=Milleniumon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm
(Kira is offline ,great[no offense])  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm
"Boltmon!! Swing your axe so hard that you create a shockwave, and blow those crystals away!"
"Gee, I didn't know you cared."
"Shut up and move!"
Boltmon swings his axe with power he didn't know he had, and is able to blow back the attack. He uses the opportunity to draw away from moon=milleniummon.
"Listen, your attacks are totally useless against him. We need some kind of blast to hit him with."
"Oh yeah let me pull out my mega buster or something."

"Throw your axe through him, but aim for the tamer!"
Boltmon winds up and throws his deadly axe straight at Zastin.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games