Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Aw Psyzapp dear, those silly HazMat people have left now that our little scare is over.

Bandaidd, good to see a new recruit. Now I can get some rest from handing out meds and giving shots. Everything you need is in the charts, dear.

*Heads out for a nice quiet afternoon.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 am
Watches the women, nurses and non-nurses, gang up on Officer Dougherty while he cleans the mugs and glasses repetatively. He figured that was what bartenders did when not drinking, mixing and socializing. They cleaned mugs, shot glasses, beer glasses, wine glasses, and the counter.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 am
bandaidd
lol! *grabs whip and runs away* see ya next week!

eek She grabbed my whip right out of my hand! Nobody has ever dared grab my whip! (Now that's evil…No wonder she is the maker of the "Kill This Thread" thread.) You mean HAZMAT left and I could have gone shopping? Why doesn't anyone TELL YOU THESE THINGS! gonk

*Sits at desk and picks up Dougherty's heavy file and opens it to try and make sense of the paperwork* Sheesh this is heavy *she turns the file every which way* What the heck does all this gook mean? I didn't go to medical school. We'll just wing it then. *Opens up medicine cabinet* Well typically Gilda takes care of all this or some other medical personnel. What's your favorite color Officer? I'll just go by that. blaugh

Gilda will find that it was not too smart to leave me in charge of medical stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am
*steps out of the "examination room" in his boxers, with his hat and glasses askew* Now where'd that Nurse Bandaidd wander off too? She said she had to get something she needed for my exam and would be right back. confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm
*Goes to bar and gets a servers tray and fills it full of empty glasses. Then goes to the medicine cabinet and fills each glass with a different color medication.* Just like a rainbow *she giggles and then takes the filled tray out to the bar.* Anyone care for some medication? wink I'll just set this tray right here and people can just help themselves.

Now, back to Officer Dougherty. Best not keep him waiting for his physical. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am
LOL at Psyzapp.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm
*While sitting on the "examination table" waiting on Bandaidd to return, Psyzapp walks into the room with an evil grin on her face and shuts the door. He immediately hops off the table, grabs his nightstick and stands up to her in defense mode. From behind the closed door, all the Cabana bar patrons hear Dougherty speaking loudly ... * Psyzapp! What are you doing in here! Where's Bandaidd? ... No! Stop! Back off! ... *then heard is loud scuffling around and crashes coming from the "examination room" ... *  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm
JUST HOLD STILL YA BIG BABY! IT WON'T HURT THAT MUCH! *Psyzapp yells from behind the closed door loud enough for all patrons to hear* WHAT KIND OF BIG STRONG OFFICER ARE YOU ANYWAY! *more scuffling and crashes come from exam room.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Any one so much as comes near me with a needle and I'll chew there frickan arm clean off!!

Not that theres anything under this hollow shell to vaccinate anyway!

I just freak out at needles!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 am
-stumblefoot-
I just freak out at needles!
Needles are not so bad when you do it every day like me. mrgreen  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm
I found me a cabana boy eek xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am
*For a moment it gets very quiet behind the closed doors of the examination room. Then all of a sudden ... * OWW! Dang it Psyzapp! Now what did you go and do that for?!! If you don't behave yourself, I'll slap these cuffs on you and haul you in for practicing nursing without a license!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Slap the cuffs on me…HA! You're gonna make me behave…double HA! *there is a pause of silence behind the closed door* Why Officer Dougherty, do you want me to resist arrest or maybe I should be using those cuffs on you…HMMMMM? eek
Here…maybe you'd just like a donut. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 am
So who's serving the alkyhole round here?

whee

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 am
-stumblefoot-
So who's serving the alkyhole round here?

whee
I guess it's server yourself. *goes behind bar and pulls out a green filled bottle*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games