Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
True or false Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 268 269 270 271 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 am
yes yes this is true -

when you were a child you had a fear of water  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:03 am
False. never.

You use emotes in nearly every post. 4laugh  

bandaidd
Crew

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:43 pm
True!! eek How did you know!! Wait a minute!! Are you reading my mid wahmbulance
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whenever you go to restaurant you always find something to moan at.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:15 pm
False...I've always had pretty good luck at restaurants. smile

You wish I would bake you cookies.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm
OMG how'd you know! mrgreen Can they be chocolate chip pretty please??
4laugh
You have an odd phobia  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm
False. My phobias are quite common. Public speaking, heights.

You aren't afraid to tell us all your most embarrassing experience.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:59 pm
True. I lived with my parents until just a few years ago and when I was probably 21, my mum caught me masturbating naked in my room and pretended she didn't see anything.

You really didn't want to know that about me.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:12 pm
... true...
ummmm so i'm going to act like i didn't see that comment *pushes words out of her mind*

you are a hypochondriac  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:54 pm
False. In fact, quite the opposite. I tend to ignore illness as much as possible.

@empty: lol, did it ruin the moment?

You want to share one of your nightmares with us.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:20 am
very much so, bandaidd.... but I think I finished anyway after she was gone for a while.

True. {Prepare for a bit of text}

I seem to have reoccurring nightmares of someone being in my apartment while I'm sleeping when my spouse is out. One of the first and most vivid ones I had, I did not realize I was dreaming at the time which made it more frightening.

I thought I had woken up and I was laying in bed trying my hardest to remember the lyrics to a song that had popped in my head {I believe it was Linkin Park's "Crawling"}, when suddenly the door closed on its own. At first I didn't think much of it, believing that maybe the heater had kicked on and the air current caused it to close... which wouldn't happen unless it was almost closed to begin with but I didn't think of this at the time. I went on trying to remember lyrics when I noticed the light in the hallway flicker off through the cracks of the door... at this point I thought something was strange.

I started to sit up in bed when the door suddenly flung open and the light in the hallway came back on to reveal a shadowy figure standing in my doorway. It was practically just a silhouette and appeared to be a man about my height {perhaps a little shorter even} and kind of thin... I didn't view them as particularly threatening, but was worried about someone being in the apartment. It started walking toward me slowly, but it walked kind of the same way that E.T. walked which was rather odd. I tried to yell at them to get away from me and leave my apartment, but my voice suddenly didn't work. I tried to get up, but could not move from the bed. As it got close, I tried to push it away but felt incredibly weak. It started to reach out as if to grab my arm when I woke up.

You think E.T. is kind of creepy.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:52 am
The details of that dream our strangely familiar! Only I didnt wake up! I gotcha!!!! xd

False! He's like a cute geriatric puppy! Every one loves ET!!

Bellow me wants an ET at the bottom of there garden.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:05 am
False. Have no garden, don't particularly like ET.

YOU WANT TO GO SEE I AM GHOST WITH ME IN LANSING TOMORROW AT 6!  

Exor Omega

Bobb_Tellurian

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:47 am
True. I want very much to be with you in Lansing. Don't much care what the activity is. Ah, Michigan.

You would like to spar with me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 am
Very true!

You can explain to me Otia's intentions.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm
True. She's seeking to earn back your favor by getting a job and going to college {or at least trying to accomplish these}. Though she gives the impression of someone who has some growing up to do, she does have a certain determination and commitment to making things work out between the two of you, no matter how numerous or severe your issues are.

{Actually, false. She hasn't been around here in a month so I have no idea what's going on.}

You know all the words to at least one Elvis Presley song.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 268 269 270 271 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games