Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Deadly Sakuya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 am
Check it out

[Click] dramallama  
Hello I am Justin Greene, but people can call me Vain ^_^, this sorta came as a knock in the head to me, just this morning I was going to start working on a poem, but now I have a guild to check out. I am a poem writer and a decent Artist, and I might post some of my poems here once I get around to it.  

Dasuto

Dagger1819
Crew

The-Angel-Yasha
I was invited to this guild so I joined for fun^^
I like to draw and write stories O.O
At the moment Im writing La splash and class-pirates!
My favorites is drawing Manga...
I actually are making one now xd
I come from Norway so my english is a little bad...
Ok! Im not gonna lie its really bad.
Im sometimes crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy, but I dont know...
If you wanna see some of my drawings come to my profile^^

pirate Welcome  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 am
Justin Greene
Hello I am Justin Greene, but people can call me Vain ^_^, this sorta came as a knock in the head to me, just this morning I was going to start working on a poem, but now I have a guild to check out. I am a poem writer and a decent Artist, and I might post some of my poems here once I get around to it.

Welcome!!! biggrin  

Deadly Sakuya

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 am
Deadly Sakuya
Check it out

[Click] dramallama
Wow. Thats really good smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 am
Justin Greene
Welcome!  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dasuto

Deadly Sakuya
Justin Greene

Welcome!!! biggrin

thanks, so where do I post poems in this guild  
*laughs* Yeah, I'm the one that drew that, (in the WIP forum you mean, right?) Thanks for the welcome, guys! And I must say, this is a super active guild, holy crap. eek The lucid dreaming guild I'm in is lucky if they get one post a week, I guess it's because everyone is sleeping. razz  

oXDarkRavenXo

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 am
Justin Greene
Welcome surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:20 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Deadly Sakuya
Check it out

[Click] dramallama
Wow. Thats really good smile

Thanks. =o=  

Deadly Sakuya

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:21 am
oXDarkRavenXo
*laughs* Yeah, I'm the one that drew that, (in the WIP forum you mean, right?) Thanks for the welcome, guys! And I must say, this is a super active guild, holy crap. eek The lucid dreaming guild I'm in is lucky if they get one post a week, I guess it's because everyone is sleeping. razz
O.o Wow..=] This guild is pretty active, though it does have its slow moments..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 am
Justin Greene
Deadly Sakuya
Justin Greene

Welcome!!! biggrin

Poems go here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=390083 OR http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=544697 =]  

Dagger1819
Crew

Deadly Sakuya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:26 am
I'm bored...

First person to make me laugh gets 5k... =o=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:26 am
Dagger1819
Narcisz
Hi, I am Narcisz 18 years old from Hungary. Thank you very much for the invite. I usualy draw in manga style, love bl, gothic themes, or nature and animals. Also I somethimes enjoy crafting, manly designing and sewing plushies for my friends on request. I am curently having my final exams, but plan to start my fist online manga after them. Also I just started to try out waterpaint.... with mixed succes.XD Please forgive my spelling, also be warned I tend to lurk around, and I am lazzy as hell.... But I try to do my best.

Welcome ninja *pokes at*

Thanks. Oh, my nose.... XD  

Narcisz

Dasuto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 am
Dagger1819
Justin Greene
Deadly Sakuya
Justin Greene

Welcome!!! biggrin

Poems go here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=390083 OR http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=544697 =]

thanks ^_^  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games