Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm
Dazeray gasped quietly. Roses. They were her favorite and Diz had just kissed her cheek. She took a deep breath and reached up her hand to touch his face behind her. His skin was hot against her hand and for a moment she wondered if he might have a fever.
"Thank you. This is beautiful."
Dazeray closed her eyes and lightly ran her fingers down along his jawline.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm
Diz smiled happy to know that he had made her happy. "I would do anything to see you happy." He said looking over her shoulder at the rose garden. He tilted his head slightly so that the top of it was just touching the top of hers.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm
Dazeray smiled faintly.
"Anything?"
Her smile widened and a dimple appeared beside her mouth.
"Like, could I have a wish?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 pm
"Yes, anything." Diz replied moving his head to see her face. He watched as a wide grin spread across it. "A wish? I guess so. What is your wish?" He asked still holding her in his arms.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:20 pm
Dazeray bit her bottom lip thoughtfully.
"To kiss you."
She bit down harder, hoping to restrain the smile that was trying to take over her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Diz smiled at Dazeray's answer to his question. "As you wish." He said taking one of her hands and twirling her round as if they were dancing. He lent her over backwards and supported her with his arm then leaned in to kiss her.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 pm
Dazeray sighed contently and wrapped her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes, trusting him to not drop her.
How did I get here? Only a few days back I was stabbed and Diz almost died. It feels so...unreal...
She cleared her mind quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am
Diz made sure to keep Dazeray balanced perfectly in his arms as he kissed her his strength not faultering once as he held her. Diz wondered how things had ended up this way from when he had met Dazeray in the sewers a few days ago to now the most important moment of his life. He pulled his head away and slowly lifted Dazeray back up to a standing position.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am
Dazeray's head spun with dizziness. She clutched onto Diz tighter to steady herself.
"I must say, your kissing skills are admirable." she thought outloud, her eyes starting to refocus.

Kimo ran down an alleyway. He stopped, realizing that it was a dead end.
"Hey, Frankie, look! Its a little tabby cat." a voice said rather loudly.
"Aw! What a cute little kitty. You don't look homeless, what are you doing out here in the dark?" another teased.
Two men emerged into the alley, knives glittering in their hands. Kimo raised a paw and licked it, ignoring the men.
"Wanna treat, little kitty?"
Kimo finally looked up at them with lazy eyes.
You would do well as an appetizer.
The man - Frankie? - dropped his knife in shock.
"D-did that cat just talk?"
No, it was your consious, Frankie. We know what you did last summer and it wasn't very nice. Leave this little cat alone and we won't tell...
The man's mouth dropped open, "B-but that was an accident! I swear I thought she was 18!"
Tsk, tsk, very naughty.
Kimo sighed and stood up. He trotted past the man and back onto the street, hearing the man mumble protests to his consious. Kimo snickered.
Well, that was entertaining.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 am
Diz smiled cautiously and ran a hand through his hair. "Thank you. I try my best." He said, his hand dropping down to his side. "I'm going to take that as I performed your wish correctly." He continued his smile growing ever wider.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 am
Atlanta ignored Kimo's threat. He was a cat. Even when he shifted, he was a cat. A huge cat, but nonetheless a cat. She could take cats. She began to wonder where Seth went. Probably off half drunk somewhere. She sighed, finished her drink and started out to her apartment building. I really should save towards a car or even a bike or something. Makes for a faster getaway... upon reaching the building she remembered she gave Seth the address. He's a genius if he can read it. She thought as she plopped down on the bed. Might as well prove Kimo wrong..... she thought as she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 am
Dazeray nodded and slipped her hand in his again.
"Thank you."
She sighed and picked up a rose. Dazeray lifted it up to Diz.
"There is nothing like a rose's scent. So sweet, and yet so...sorrowful." she lifted it to her nose and closed hr eyes, inhaling the smell with a smile.

Kimo jumped up on his small bed. He hadn't been at the Crusader's Apartment in days and he was starting to think that it might have been abandoned. He curled up in a little ball on the a small cat bed in Dazeray's room.
Might as well get some rest...

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 pm
Diz merely smiled as Dazeray smelled the rose and he took a mental picture of the sight. Well atleast I finally got something right. He thought to himself as he gripped her hand slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Seth stepped out of the cage his nose had been broken and his lip split yet he still had a smile on his face as he raised an arm in triumph while the crowd cheered for him.

"That was Impressive, I see you haven't lost any of that skill." Said a man holding Seth's winnings.

"I'm not a champion for nothing!" Seth replied as he took his winnings from the man. "I miss this. How long has it been since last time? Three years?" Seth made his way through the crowd straight to the bar and the man followed close behind.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 am
Atlanta woke suddenly. She looked around, groggily trying to remember yesterday. Suddenly it all came back like a punch in the nose you never see coming. "Hate it when that happens..." she grumbled, rummaging through the bag of crap on the chair for some semi-clean clothes. Finding only the outfit covered in blood and a pair of shredded leather pants she smoothed yesterdays clothes as much as possible and headed towards the nearest clothing store.

[[Sorry, guys, it's been a hell of a weekened rolleyes ]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces